Chapter 67: Prelude to “disaster”
458 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elizabeth and Namaah were becoming fast friends even if it was under pretenses. 

Elizabeth's personality was like the perfect morsel for all Namaah and she could not stop herself from poking and prodding the busty blonde endlessly.

On the other hand 

The friendly and welcoming banter that Elizabeth found herself under was something she was desperately looking for. Eishath, who would normally take this role became a living ornament for her master and she had very little heart-to-heart with the woman.

Whatever she did find from Eishath she loved and craved more. Namaah was providing that niche of sisterhood extremely well. And why wouldn't she? 

Namaah and Eishath were beings that lived and dined on human life essence and were built to make sure they could get it as efficiently as possible. That included an intrinsic understanding of their social behavior. What that translated to was that they were manipulative bitches that used their sexual allure to get what they wanted.

Even in the cultivation society where sex was so ubiquitous, they could stand their ground as high-class desirable objects of sexual desire. Needless to say, they could run circles around both master and disciple. 

It was the tenuous nature of their existence that held them back. They had to think many steps ahead to ensure their existence and as such being super-sex kittens all the time was more trouble than it was worth.

But as ancient entities with evil tendencies, they were very good at what they did.

For example, while Namaah was carving out a permanent residence in Elizabeth's heart, Eishath was cajoling Samuel into doing something he had expressly told he would only do when it came time to ascend cultivation stages or other such momentous occasions. Namely, sex.

"Come on... Master! It could not possibly hurt! Am I, not your precious disciple as well?" She put on the strongest sex kitten act she could.

She was currently sitting on his lap slowly gyrating her hips her open sex in complete contact with his great appendage, sadly the object lay limp with not even a twitch of arousal. His was all but immune to her magical charms, and she already realized that Samuel looked subtlety of human relationships the same way that a dragon looked at insects. 

That is to say, he did not understand and could not be bothered to refine his art. The only time this rule became exempt was when it came to Elizabeth and her well-being. Somehow, he became very diligent when it came to the busty blonde.

This grated on Eishath's nerves. She was on her knees in front of him serving him like a god but the words coming out of his mouth were only focused on Elizabeth.

If it did shift to Eishath, it was how she needed to stop drinking and generally things he found lacking about her. 

However, one thing she did know was that his sexual experience was boiled down to one and two halves. Elizabeth and oral from her and a random cultivator which she barely counted.

Elizabeth being the inexperienced whelp she was most likely had no idea how to channel essence to heighten pleasure, a basic taught to every disciple when they join a master.

Eishath was willing to bet that Samuel never bothered with that technique and when his essence was soooo addictive, why should he?

"Yes... But I have warned you how dangerous that is. A big reason why I avoid sex with Elizabeth is that the act channels much more life essence than normal. In Elizabeth's case, I was able to see her essence circuits and control my essence as such. I have no such luxury with you. Besides the act is for the sake of cultivation! Not pleasure" He argued back.

An expected answer, Eishath had only been with him for a week and figured out that if it was not related to cultivation, the man was a couple of steps behind normal humans. 

But again, what Samuel did not realize is that his quirks were not a shield that protected him but cracks people as she could exploit.

And he had given her the perfect ammunition.

"Yes! I agree! But master did you know that masters have developed a technique that focused on pleasure?" She asked sounding like an innocent little bimbo.

"I know and I do not see the reason as to why that is relevant. Those techniques are a farce on the face of it. Something that solely focuses on pleasure? That is a travesty to the immortal path!" Samuel raised an eyebrow as he boldly proclaimed.

"But... Master... Did you know that they also widen a disciple's essence pathways?" She said, hiding the downright evil smile with her bimbo facade.

"What??? Why??? How??? Oh!!!" Samuel went from flabbergasted to having a eureka moment five seconds after her statement.

The change was so fast that she almost dropped her act.

"Master?" She asked now both confused and curious.

He looked at her with stars shining in his eyes.

"I understand! The general theory of the "ART OF A DISCIPLE'S PLEASURE" uses the essence of the master to turn the essence circuits malleable! If flooded with dense enough essence the pathways expand permanently empowering the disciple! The pleasure is supposed to be a side effect! Oh! I can already see the flaws and that was forgotten in the notes I was given!" He said excitedly.

"The master both needs to be at a higher cultivation stage and have extremely fine control over their essence. No wonder its original purpose was replaced with such easy results. The side effect is guaranteed while the real bonuses are not. Fascinating! A form of essence manipulation that causes no harm to the recipient despite how intrusive it is even upon failure. I wonder who is the source of such ingenuity?"

Eishath gulped...

How the? What the? She could not follow his sudden leap in logic, while the base of what he said was known knowledge, especially to anyone who studied any form of demonology.

The man figured all of that out from a single sexual suggestion under ten seconds and explained it in a way she never heard before.

However, this is only half the reason she gulped. The other was the hardening organ that she was currently sitting on top of. Currently, she was getting lightheaded from the residual essences it was giving off. Something that did not happen when it came to Samuel, he gave off zero residual essences. His manhood was currently releasing it like a tsunami so much so that she was getting full just from the residue...

She gulped again.

15