Chapter 67.5:An explanation as to just how “f*cked” Eishath was about to be
514 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before we start on this chapter we are going to go on a small tour on how a succubus like Eishath works and what the fuck the World Seed does and how powerful it is.

Why?

Because I think it is going to make what is about to happen to the manipulative demon a bit more hilarious so buckle up for a bit of a lesson.

Let us start with demonic biology first. You see, unlike most other entities they do not have a source that generates essence. They can only take it from an outside source. The reason for this is not because of some evil god that made beings in the infernal realm that way. No, the reason was quite unlike what everyone would have you believe.

You see unlike popular opinion the infernal realms are abundant with essence, except it is spread very evenly leaving everywhere with overall low essence quality. This is very good for the birth of demons and their species evolved to not need an internal source of the essence and absorb it because it was so abundant. This evolution was stigmatized and twisted into saying that demons have no soul because they cannot generate essence, a function of the soul.

However, this littered the infernal realm with low-level infernals with no real way of improving because they could not generate their own, and the essence available was too low to push to a higher stage. But like all creatures demons were also driven to become stronger, more so than other races because of how many low-level demons there were in the infernal realms.

So they evolved ways to consume the essence of other demons to get stronger. At first, this drastically reduced the number of demons but eventually stabilized as to achieve higher and higher stages the quality of demons they needed to consume became higher and higher.

Powerful demons no longer bothered with low-level demons and low-level demons could not fight high-level ones creating a sort of hierarchy in demon kind.

Then they were introduced to the other realms, and a whole new world of power opened up to the infernal realm, namely entities that naturally generated essence ones(of which humans were the most numerous). To say that they jumped at the chance would be an understatement of epic proportions.

They got so into it that they developed specific traits to consume the essence from humans better. And this is where our precious succubus comes in. Succubi and Incubi are demons that specialized in consuming essence in a way most normal for a cultivator, namely sex. Their numbers exploded in the infernal realm and they became by far the most common demonic species making up nearly half of the demon race.

You see, demons are very good at absorbing essence. So good in fact, that if they have a powerful enough source they will mold themselves to make sure that they get as much as possible.

Here comes the kicker, if it is so powerful that it overloads their gargantuan stores it will literally enslave them to the source as they will transform themselves to make it their primary input weakening their ability to absorb all other forms. As every other form now needed to transform into her evolved type for her to absorb it.

This is a defense mechanism to prevent demons from outright dying if they took in too much too fast. Since it is too fast for them to expand their stores they instead evolve to hold this essence solely and as such become leagues better at holding it in. 

However, this was less known and used as fact. Purely because quality was just as important for this transformation as quantity. For example, the amount of essence a nascent soul expert produced could instantly fill a rank 1 demon. But if the quality is similar to the world's natural essence it would just make the demon blow up.

The reason for this is that the essence they take in is what is used to transform them and if it is too mundane then the transformation cannot take hold. The demon's base was already as efficient as it could get. This was known as a demon's true contract and for most demons only happened once in their lives. 

Now for the fun stuff.

Samuel's mythic breakthrough destiny "World Seed" is already reality-bending but it is actually augmented by another ability that will be explained later in the story.

To make it simple, it empowers and augments the essence itself to be beneficial to Samuel and has a sort of pseudo-sentience like all mythic destinies. This was actually a very basic ability and some of the most common ones most cultivators get *Augment my essence*. His one was pushed so far into the extreme that it could not even be considered *essence augmentation* anymore.

Because of its simplicity, the totality of what it could bordered on cosmic horror levels of reality manipulation. Like the fact that Samuel made an "essence recovery" pill that completely transformed the constitution of Belial. Do you think Elizabeth getting Twin Stars was a coincidence? 

His essence was so abnormal that even after diluting it so far, it still was great enough to turn Eishath on her peers and Namaah following her footsteps.

And right now, Eishath was about to be hit with an 'Art of pleasure' augmented 'world seed' infused essence with an experimental eccentric man whose only strength was his love for cultivation. 

I should also remind you that Samuel thought that the technique removed his responsibility of being careful by being a perfectly 'safe' procedure and so he slightly loosened his control. It is only by the grace of the 'World Seed' and its godlike prowess that Eishath was not going to not explode with what is about to happen to her.

That and the fact that he still reduced his essence to that of a max capacity golden core(His normal 'feedings' were essence condensation at 10% capacity).

Also, a fact that many readers have already picked up, his power evolved to turn anything into a cauldron for his personal use even fucking demons that were supposedly immune to this.

May the great transcendent deities have mercy on Eishath's soul. Because she was about to change jobs from succubus to Samuel's exclusive toy.

12