Chapter 68:Eishath’s Transformation Pt.1
505 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eishath had lived a long and storied life. One with many ups and downs. From seeing empires rise to the end of eras.

Now she stood at a precipice, one that could very well decide the rest of her existence, however short it may be. 

To say that she was not scared would be the understatement of the century. She was fucking terrified, the essence that was wafting off the appendage could very well end her.

Heck, she was already having an out-of-body experience, with her body long past what it could handle.

All it took was one gentle thrust and she was done. 

For an infinitesimal moment she thought she was fine, she thought she was okay. She even thought that this was below her expectations.

Oh, how little she understood...

It was just that the spike in pleasure was so beyond any possibility of reasonable comprehension that she, a fucking sex demon, could grasp its magnitude.

…Then it hit... Oh by the infernal emperors did it hit...

Her soul shattered the moment her mind tried to catch up to what her body was feeling. 

She did not mean it in a metaphorical sense. The essence she received by just having his manhood inside her quite literally fractured her mind. So much so that the cold and calculating part of her was in a very real sense, shoved out and quarantined to preserve logical thought.

So that was what she was doing right now, a splintered part of her soul acting as an outsider looking in. For which she was both thankful and secretly annoyed.

Why?

The rest of her mind, soul, and body was getting transformed right in front of her and it was happening rapidly.

Samuel stopped moving after the first thrust and was looking at her with concern with his dick still hilted in her. 

"MOTHERFUCKER! Get that dick out of me right now!" She yelled with her disembodied voice that held no bearing in the mortal plain, intangible infernal flame spitting out of her mouth.

She could already see that her body was breaking down, her infernal soul getting completely subsumed. 

She had predicted many many ways in which her end would come. To be fucked to death by a cock that she encouraged to do so was not on that extensive list.

"Eishath. Are you alright?" He asked looking at her in concern.

"NO! I AM FUCKING NOT!" 

This fragment of herself was the most 'Eishath' she had been in a while. The essence of this eccentric piece of shit was so fucked up that she had lost all sensible decision-making ability.  

Like why couldn't she involve Belial and trap this master?

That asshole at least had enough common sense to use her right, even if she knew that the demonic summoner was only looking out for himself.

He even had the resources to pull a soul-formation monster into play. Eishath could have earned a sweet bonus for her find which would have been more than enough to ascend into the fourth rank.

However, the rest of her did not subscribe to the most logical part of her brain.

Nope! What it did was wrap its legs around Samuel's waist and in a broken voice, yelled.

"MORE!!!"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!? YOU STUPID BODY!!!" She started shouting at her own body for betraying her despite it being to no avail.

Samuel was surprised by the fervor in her voice but as soul sight was still not working and he felt an overall power uptick in Eishath, he figured everything was fine. He slowly moved her up and down on his shaft as her slick wetness was gushing out like a fountain making the motion very easy.

All the while he kept a close eye on her face, which was locked in an expression of perverse excitement, with her eyes at the top of her head and tongue sticking out. Tears, snot, and drool coming out like a river.

Then it happened. Her face seemed to deform for a second, so quickly that Samuel had to do a double take. Then it happened again except this time it was her back with two bat-like wings appearing and disappearing.

"SHIT!"

This was so many ways of stupid, Eishath could not even begin to fathom. A succubus's disguise was so powerful that it was a very localized shift in reality, it was a big reason why without specialized equipment of ability they went undetected so easily. The power was so firm that it held even past the death of the demon in question which was a big reason why incubi/succubi were such great infiltrators.

That power was being broken down... It was not being dispelled with a skill... Whatever the fuck he was doing was quite literally breaking down a magical ability, not dispelling it.

Within moments the entire spell broke down and her true form was revealed in all its mind-broken glory.

"Eishath?..." Samuel asked, his expression going through its super fast shifts before coming into a form of understanding.

"Ah! I see! You are some sort of demon with masking abilities. how... fascinating. I wonder if you have any other abilities as well?"

"What?... That's it?..." spirit Eishath's hysteria was momentarily halted. When a cultivator found out that they were housing a demon, many things commonly happened. Open intellectual curiosity was not on that list.

The moment was lost when her stupid body wrapped her tail and wings around him as she shouted.

"MORE!!!"

"NO! YOU STUPID BITCH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!"

"I believe we need to hold a more serious conversation first?"

"MORE!!!"

"STOP! LISTEN TO THE MAN!!!"

"But?... Is this revelation not more important than an experiment?"

"MORE!!!"

"For the sake of the infernal emperors, please stop!!!"

"It is true that neither of us are going anywhere. Are you sure though?"

"MORE!!!"

"NO! Please don't find leaps in logic to accept this! For once in your fucking life! Use your fucking common sense!"

"Alright..."

He started his motions once more and her body tightened around him in response.

"This is it! I am going to die! And it is all because I could not keep it in my pants for once in my damn life!"

A wave of acceptance washed over the calculating side of the demon as she watched her own unmaking.

I had a shit ton of fun writing this chapter so hope you enjoy. Also! This chapter should also clarify why Eishath seemed so bipolar some of the time. Also! Also! I have a chapter on TMG coming out tomorrow that I have already posted on my patreon! Can you tell I had a productive day today? Anyway enough rambling, I hope you have a good day!

15