1
4.8k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...Shit."

Looking in the mirror of a foreign yet familiar bathroom, I silently mutter a curse.

My name was, and still is, David. And that's where everything stops making sense. Instead of waking up in my small apartment room, I woke up in a bed colored bright pink, PINK!

At first, I thought I got kidnapped by some crazy guy or gall, so I immediately sprang out of the surprisingly comfortable bed, and looked for the closest thing that could be used as a weapon, and that's where another change became apparent.

Looking down at my skinny white hands, I blink and rub my eyes, hoping to dispel the illusion.

"Did they drug me?"

Because I refuse to believe all the long hours I've put into the gym to just suddenly disappear, on top of that, since when were my hands so tiny and white? No, this has to be the effect of some sensory drug or something, I'm probably just so high right now that I feel like I'm thinking straight.

Shaking my head, I dismissed the thought.

"Focus, get a weapon, find the kidnappers, and go the opposite direction. Anything else is irrelevant right now."

Muttering, I slowly search the drawers for anything useful.

After searching the room, I finally found a pair of scissors in the closet... weird place to have scissors.

Anyway, while searching the room, I discovered a few concerning details.

1st, the searching came far too naturally for me, like I subconsciously knew where everything was.

2nd, the clothes were... weird. They look like male clothes, just... feminized?

Like tank tops that drop way too low, boxers that are designed like lingerie, skinny jeans that look way too skinny, and crop top hoodies.

There were also a few that just looked plain feminine, like some tight bike shorts, and yoga pants.

"Weird, why do they look so familiar?"

Moving closer to the closest door near me, I for some reason just knew it was the bathroom...

Turning the knop slowly, I move my hand over to the light switch on the side... Why did I know it was there?

*Tick!

Observing the room closely, I see nothing really abnormal.

Moving quietly, I pass by the large mirror on the wall and froze.

Robotically, I look over at my reflection in the mirror... only it wasn't 'me' in the reflection.

Standing there was an androgynous, if not feminine, looking Asian kid, around 14/15 years old, with dyed pink hair wearing a pink bear onesie.

Moving my hand over my face, the kid in the mirror moved too, sticking my tongue out, the kid did the same.

Shifting gears, I feel up the rest of my body, becoming keenly aware of the lack of muscles, and the uncomfortably feminine shape of my hips.

After a few seconds of movement, I suddenly got a massive headache.

"Ugh!?"

Holding the side of my head in pain, I support myself on the sink to stop myself from falling over.

"Haaaa... haaaa... haaa.. haa.."

Panting, I slowly look back up to the now familiar reflection in the mirror.

I Transmigrated... I lost everything... Everyone-

"Wait... what was my last name?"

Slowly but surely, it dawns on me, I can’t remember a single thing about my family or friends, hell, not even my pets... if I had any.

"...Shit."

*Fuuu~

Exhaling, I compile everything I can remember.

"Okay, calm down, think... My name is David... something, I was a 19-year-old college freshman, I liked working out, martial arts, and... entertainment? Is that it?"

At this point I was pacing back and forth, trying to remember as much as I could.

"I went to college for...for... Ugh!? What did I go to college for!?"

Calming myself down, I fully understand what was happening.

"Is this like one of those transmigration fics? But I don't remember dying, or even meeting any ROB, did I even get cheats?"

As the thought crossed my mind, a short string of information passed my mind.

'1: Memory control. 2: Adaptable body. 3: Empathy(Sealed)'

"... Is.. Is that all? The Memory control sounds good, but why can’t I remember shit then? ...Did I erase my own personal memories?... Ugh... Yeah, that sounds like some stupid shit I would do, Fucking Christ me, at least let me remember erasing it."

Coming to terms with the memory situation, I focus back on the 2 other 'cheats' I got.

"So adaptable body basically just adapts my body to my preferred appearance? Why do I look so skinny and girly though... You know what? I'll deal with that later."

I dismiss, having more important things to worry about at the moment.

"And Empathy is just being able to feel the emotions of people around me. Thank god this is a modern world, if it were a fantasy one I’d be as good as dead, my 'cheats' are dog water compared to other cheats I've read about...But why is it sealed? Do I need to meet a requirement or something? "

Now, finally getting my bearings, I focused on the most pressing task: the new memories.

"... A reverse world huh?"

_____________________

A/N

I'm writing this story for fun, I'm just making it up as I go. So I don't have a concrete idea about when the 18+ stuff will pop up.

62