Chapter 22: Special Treatment (Part-2)
8.3k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I… I cannot believe it. This thing is actually growing more… and getting harder as well,” One of the Nereid says, stunned.  

“Don’t tell me… was it flaccid before!?” another Nereid asks, looking at my growing cock as if she couldn’t believe her eyes.  

“L-Looks like it…” Third Nereid answers stutteringly, looking a little scared.  

“A-Anyway, let’s continue sucking if for now and see how much it grows.” 

All the Nereids nods, agreeing to this suggestion before attaching their mouths on my dick again and starting to pleasure me like before. Due to my increased size, all of them get extra space to work with, allowing faster and better motion.  

“How about you suck on these now, huh?” 

The Nereid giving me the lap pillow asks while presenting her breasts to me. Out of all the Nereids present here, she has the largest and the juiciest looking tits.  

I thought you will never ask…  

Unable to speak anything, I just simply open my mouth to show my approval. Immediately, the Nereid lowers her chest with a grin, stuffing her nipples and the soft flesh of her meat mounds inside my mouth.  

Now, this is perfect… 

A little different from up here, the scene around my cock is a little bit more intense. Gasps of surprise and shock are arising every now and then as my penis continues to grow from the constant stimulation.  

But the Nereids are not stopping to gawk at my cock anymore. Taking back their original positions, all of them are furiously working to milk me out with everything they got. This time, even a couple of hands are stroking my manhood alongside the numerous tongues.  

Man, how many days have passed since I got here?  

To my surprise, I can already feel a slight pressure building at the base of my cock even though it has just been a few minutes.  

 Normally, I shouldn’t be even close to cumming by now but it seems like my body has been kept pent up for a few days. In fact, now that I notice it, my balls literally feel really heavy.  

“Wow, it’s twitching!” 

“M-Monstrous… J-Just monstrous…”  

“It looks like a lot will come out…” 

“I will drink it all!” 

“Hey! I want to taste it as well!” 

The Nereids start talking among themselves again as my semen starts to rise up.  

I am going to cum!  

Feeling a tinge of painful pleasure in my balls, I erupt inside the mouth of the Nereid who happens to be servicing the head of my cock this instant.  

Almost instantly, her cheeks inflate to their limit and she starts choking on the immense quantity of cum shooting out of my penis. Before anything worse can happen, she instinctively moves away from my cock and starts drinking the leftover semen in her mouth while tapping her chest.  

But my cock is still squirting out more jizz in random directions. A few other Nereids also drink my semen but no one tries to wrap their mouth directly to the source again. 

Fuck… This feels good…  

Finally, my ejaculation stops and a feeling of dizziness takes over my mind. On the other hand, all the Nereids are now giggling with blissful expressions on their faces with their mouth completely filled and their bodies entirely covered in my semen.  

“Wonderful… I never knew that such a thing exists.” 

“How can he even produce this much bodily fluids?” 

“He’s a demigod, idiot. It must be in his godly genes. Nothing for us to be concerned about.” 

“True… So, shall we start the healing ritual?” 

“Yes! I cannot wait to have this whole thing inside me!” 

“Yeah, like even half of it will fit.” 

“Don’t be a spoilsport! We won’t know unless we try!” 

Like all the Nymphs, Nereids are also really infamous for being talkative. And clearly, they are living up to their reputation…  

Once the clean-up of my cock is done, the Nereids raise their faces and start changing their positions. Just like before, two Nereids hug my body from left and right and start licking my chest erotically.  

Out of the remaining four, two grab my balls and start to massaging them lightly. This actually feels extraordinarily good as the slight pain I was feeling after the ejaculation gets relieved through this.  

Finally, the short-haired Nereid out of the last two spread her legs across my waist while the other one grabs my dick to position it against her pussy.  

“Okay, listen,” the Nereid grabbing my cock says.  

“Everyone will get 5 minutes to ride his cock. You can go as fast or as slow as you want but make sure that you don’t make him cum. Hailey will go last and ride him until he ejaculates inside her womb. Thus, completing the healing ritual,” she declares.  

“Why Hailey!? I want him to cum inside me as well!” the Nereid hugging me from the left side protests.  

“It’s because she couldn’t participate when we were sucking him off. It’s only fair that she gets the better part this time,” she says, shutting the protesting Nereid down.  

“Anyway, let’s start!” 

The short-haired Nereid says excitedly while lowering her waist over my cock. Though the instant the head portion of my penis enters her vagina, her cheerful expressions get distorted.  

“F-Fuck! It’s really thick… M-My pussy will tear apart…”  

Even though she is saying all this, her waist doesn’t stop lowering on my cock. In fact, there is even an ecstatic expression on her face right now.  

“Amazing… I have never felt this full… In my life…” She moans.  

Inch-by-inch, my cock digs inside the soft and wet flesh of her pussy until finally, it reached her cervix.  

“Haa… Haa… How much of it… is in?” she asks.  

“A little less than half,” the Nereid holding my cock answers in awe. 

“But this thickness… I can even trace its shape over your stomach,” she adds. 

“S-Seriously? Wow…” 

All the other Nereids gulp the saliva in their mouth while looking at this scene jealously. It’s obvious that none of them can wait for their turn to arrive.  

“O-Okay then… Let’s start…”  

Slowly, she raises her waist and lowers is down again just before my cock could fall out. Like this, with each penetration, her meat folds get stretched out to their limit, slowly molding themselves to the shape of my cock.  

And in no time, this short-haired Nereid is moaning on top of her lungs while her pussy is being overflowed with love juices, completely drenching my penis and stomach underneath.  

“Aaaah… Nhaannh… This cock is the best… It’s reaching so deep… I am… I am cuuuming!” she screams in pleasure just before her body starts tremoring above me.  

In this short period of five minutes, this is the third time she has reached an orgasm.  

“H-Hey, your time is up. Get off of him!”  

One of the Nereid massaging my balls says angrily.  

“Please… Just once more… Let me cum just once more…” the short-haired one begs while continuing to ride me at the same speed.  

“No way! We all want out turn!”  

All the three Nereids around my waist grab the one riding above and forcibly separates her from my cock.  

“Noooo!!!”  

Ignoring her despairing screams, the Nereid hugging my body from the left side gets up and takes the position above my cock.  

“D-Damn… She wasn’t lying… This cock really is filling me up completely…” She says while slowly stuffing my cock inside her cunt.  

And same as the first Nereid, this one also drowns into the pleasure given by my cock and reaches orgasm twice in no time.  

Continuing this same pattern, one-by-one all the remaining Nereids fuck me in the way they desire until only the Nereid giving me the lap pillow, Hailey, remains.  

Carefully lifting up my head and placing it on another Nereid’s thighs, she makes her way to my cock before climbing over it.  

Out of this bunch, Hailey seems to be the least talkative one. Though appearance-wise, she’s the sexiest. Her beautiful face has sharp features and her body is really voluptuous as well.  

And because I have been sucking her tits since the beginning, her nipples are also swollen and ripe, adding some extra points to her womanly charms. 

“I have been waiting for this…” she says with lust-filled eyes before swallowing my cock with her pussy.  

Being the last one in the queue, her womanhood is already as wet as it could get, making the penetration slightly easier than with the other Nereids.  

F-Fuck…  

Once again, the walls of an exquisite meat-hole grip around my penis strongly, making the feeling of ejaculation which has been continuously growing inside me for the last few minutes reach its peak.  

Simultaneously, as Hailey quickens the pace of her hips, semen also starts rising from my balls to the top of my cock.  

“This feels… so good… I am going to cum!!!” she moans loudly, declaring her incoming orgasm even though the intercourse began just two minutes ago.  

Well, me too…  

And the next moment, both me and Hailey climax together intensely. Her body starts jerking wilding while semen bursts out of the tip of my cock.  

And even though the volume is comparatively less than the last time, it’s still enough to completely fill up Hailey’s womb and even start inflating it a little.  

*BA_DUMP*  

Suddenly, my attention gets diverted from the pleasurable feeling of ejaculation and focuses on what’s happening around me. The bodies of all the Nereids including Hailey are glowing brightly. Especially their hairs and irises.  

*BA-DUMP* 

The next instant, a strange sort of heat rises from the point connecting me and Hailey and spreads throughout my body like wildfire. At the same time, a strange sort of energy also fill my limbs and the pain I was feeling all over my body starts to dissipate.  

So…I am fin..ally healed…huh?” I speak up in a harsh and raspy voice.  

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

78