Chapter 23: Special Treatment (Part-3)
7.9k 14 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh! He said something! It was a little rough, but his voice is returning!” The Nereid sitting on my left side notices excitedly.   

“Yeah… Thanks to you cuties…” I mutter while raising my upper body slowly.  

The pain I was feeling has completely vanished and now, strength is returning to my body. This sensation is so exhilarating that I couldn’t help but smile a little.   

“H-He thinks I am cute… You are making me blush…” She says, her glowing, semen-covered skin turning a little red.   

“Idiot, he called all of us cute…” Another Nereid corrects her, rather angrily.   

But I am not listening to them. My mind is focused on Hailey at the moment, inside whom my erect penis is impaled right now.   

Semen is still spurting out of my cock in large quantities, pouring and inflating her womb non-stop. While I would have been satisfied with just ejaculating twice due to my weakened state, now that I am close to being healed completely, my libido has recovered as well.   

“Aahaa… I-It will burst… My womb will burst,” Hailey says, leaks out a painful moan.   

Shit… It looks like I came a bit too much inside her.   

Her stomach almost looks like that of a few months’ pregnant woman, stretched to its limit. Quickly, I pull out my cock from my pussy, shooting the remaining semen on her bountiful tits.   

Though the instant my cock, which was acting as a stopper, comes out of Hailey pussy, semen starts gushing out from within in thick globs, making a small puddle underneath her.  

And an utterly relaxed and ecstatic expression forms on her face as her womb start to shrink back.   

But I am still not satisfied yet…   

The erection of my cock has not withered yet and my balls are ready to shoot another batch of semen again.   

Sigh…   

This is why Lucy never fails to milk me at least two times every day. Even when she’s tired, she either uses her hand or mouth to pleasure me.   

And well, there is a good reason behind doing so. If she let me get pent up even a little, her body wouldn’t be able to handle my sexual appetite alone the next time we have sex.   

There have been many instances where Lucy couldn’t get up from the bed the day after we had sex—her legs just couldn’t muster up the strength.   

And well, now I have been pent up for a week. There is no way I am going to be satisfied with only this much…   

Leaving the moaning figure of Hailey on the ground, I grab the nearest Nereid to me and begin the fuckfest…   

 

 

 








 

 

 

 

“Ha… Ha… Ha… That was… the best…” One of the Nereids says, panting hard.   

“Truly amazing…”   

“It felt like… heaven…”  

“Though we cannot… get up anymore…”  

“Yeah, sorry about that. You are all so sexy that I just couldn’t resist going all out,” I apologize with a nervous chuckle.   

“No, no! We enjoyed it very much! No need to apologize!” the cheerful Nereid says.   

“Then I guess it’s all good,” I say with a smile.   

After having my way with all the Nereids again and again until my erection calmed down, I am finally feeling satisfied. The end scene was so messy, and yet so beautiful that the image is imprinted in my mind: Semen covering the moaning figures of Nereids from head to toe and their pussies continuously squirting out the same thing to deflate their wombs.   

Once my healing and our sex session were finished, one of the Nereids summoned water from her pond and cleaned all of our bodies off sweat, semen, and love juices.   

The Nereids even got magically dressed, leaving me to be the only one naked. But the thing is; none of them has enough strength left to stand up.   

So now, all of them are just lying on the ground, breathlessly staring at me with adoring eyes.   

“Now, where are my clothes? I cannot go back looking like this or all the cute girls in town will brand me a pervert,” I ask wonderingly.   

“Go… Go straight this way,” Hailey says, pointing left, towards an opening between the trees.   

“Your sister is waiting for you there. We told her to not come close to our ponds during the healing process, so she’s camping there. Your clothes are with her.”  

“Tch… Lucy, she should have stayed at home,” I mutter with a frown.   

“Anyways, I am really thankful to all of you for helping me out. And I know that you consider sex as your reward, but please, don’t hesitate to call me if you need any favor in the future,” I tell them gratefully.   

“Eh… Can we… Can we ask for that favor now?” Hailey asks timidly.   

“Hmm? Sure, why not?” I say with a shrug.   

“Can you visit us again sometimes? You see, I think almost all for us got pregnant with your daughters just now. We would like them to see their father at least once or twice,” she says, looking at me nervously, scared of her request being rejected.   

I raise my eyebrows in surprise.   

Hmm… well, considering the amount of semen I injected inside them, this shouldn’t come as a surprise to me.   

“That’s great news. If you guys agree, I would like to take responsibility and make you all my women,” I say seriously.   

“Y-You will take responsibility? B-But you don’t have to. We did this with our consent, knowing that we might get pregnant,” Hailey says, surprised.   

Other Nereids also have a similar expression like her.   

“It doesn’t matter. You all are pregnant with my children and I wish to make you my women. But only if all of you agree. I don’t want to force myself upon you,” I tell them honestly.   

“No, I want to become your woman!” Hailey says quickly, looking extremely happy.   

“Me too!”   

“Me as well!”  

All the other Nereid join in, agreeing to be my women one by one with a joyous expression on their faces.   

“Then from now on, you all are my beloved women. I will visit you whenever I can find the time. Though mind, don’t go healing other men as you healed me, okay? That’s just one small condition,” I tell them with a small laugh.   

“Of course, that goes without saying. And it’s not like any other man can ever compare to you,” a Nereid says, blushing furiously.   

“Okay, then, I should be going now. See you later!” I say my goodbye, giving all the Nereids one last deep kiss before taking off. 

 

 

  

 








 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t have to walk for long before a small clearing in the forest appears. In the middle of this clearing, a small, neatly erect tent is placed, sitting in front of which is a woman with her head facing down.   

“Lucy!” I yell, starting to run forward.   

It feels kind of weird running naked like this, but whatever. I have a much more important matter to focus upon; My sister.  

Lucy raises her head and her gaze falls on me.   

Damn…   

Her eyes have dark circles under them, probably from sleep deprivation. And her eyes themselves look red and puffy as if she was recently crying.   

I see her muttering my name, her eyes transfixed on me. And the next moment, I find her already running towards me at full speed— fresh tears starting to fly out of her half-closed eyes.   

I stop moving at once and open up my arms, intending to hug and kiss my sister the moment she reaches me.   

Though sadly, it doesn’t happen…   

Instead of hugging me, Lucy slams her body against mine, knocking me on to the ground. Then, before I could realize what’s happening, she climbs over my stomach and starts throwing punches at me as hard as she can.   

“I… I told you… to not be reckless… but you didn’t… listened…” She says while sobbing heavily and throwing some more, extra hard punches at the same time.   

Her tears are splashing across my chest and her body is shaking above me. I can tell that she’s releasing all the anger, fear, and worry accumulating inside her for the last few days.   

“OUCH! That hurts!” I yell loudly, faking a painful voice.   

Instantly, Lucy stops— her face white with fear and concern and her body starting to shake even more badly.   

“Y-You are still hurt, L-Lucas? I-I am sorry—”  

“Nah, I am just messing with you,” I say with a laugh while quickly using this chance to rise up and hug her tightly.   

“I HATE YOU!” She shouts, crying even more loudly than before while struggling it get out of my grasp.   

But I didn’t let her go. Instead, I start kissing every exposed part of her skin I could find; her cheeks, ears, nape of the neck… everything.   

And after a few minutes being like this, my sister finally calms down and hugs me back tightly— though still crying her eyes out.   

“I-I am really glad that you are okay, brother.”  

Suddenly, a different voice from Lucy enters my ears. I look up in the direction of this voice and find Arya looking back at her.   

Her face is mingled with joy and shock. Joy, because of seeing me all healed and back on my feet. Shocked, because of seeing her oldest sister like this.   

Knowing Lucy, I am sure that she didn’t express her turbulent emotions to others since my injury. She must have been quiet and cold as usual, but still worrying about me more than everyone combined.   

But now that she has seen me all right, Lucy just couldn’t hold back her pent-up emotions and is releasing them on me even though Arya is present— something, she would have never done normally.   

“And I am glad to be fine, Arya. Thanks for flying me to the Nereids. I owe you one,” I say while gently caressing Lucy’s back.   

“There is no need to thank me. You are my brother. It was my duty to save you,” she answers with a small smile, which I return immediately.   

“Anyway, as you can see, Lucy is in no shape to hold a proper conversation right now,” I say.   

“So, can you tell me what exactly happened in the battle?”   

 

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

71