Chapter 28: Horny Lucy
9.2k 7 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sienna stares at me, looking thunderstruck. Iris has somewhat similar expressions of her face, but her hands are covering her mouth as well. Ivy just looks mildly surprised as expected, merely raising her eyebrows.   

And as for Arya, she’s showing the most interesting reaction— looking confused at the reaction of her sisters.   

“Brother Lucas said something bad?” She murmurs, though no one pays her any attention.   

Meanwhile, I just stand silently along with Lucy, not perturbed at all.   

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sienna starts chuckling nervously.   

“Y-You are joking, right Lucas? That is a nice joke… a little weird but—”  

“Oh, I am not joking at all. I Love Lucy, but not just as siblings. We are lovers, we have sex frequently, and I hope Lucy carries my child someday,” I say, adding fuel to the fire.   

Of course, I know that I am going a little overboard with this— and Lucy is pretty quick to remind me by sharply elbowing my ribcage— but what to do, I am quite enjoying the reaction of my sisters.   

“W-What…? What did you…? What in hell…?”   

It looks like Sienna couldn’t even say anything properly anymore.  

Fufufu…   

“Well then, we will be going. And yes, please don’t enter our room without knocking for a few hours at least… There is no guarantee when we wake up and start having— Ahem, anyway, bye!” I say, placing my hand on Lucy’s waist and gesturing her to move.   

She just shakes her head with a sigh and let me steer her to our room.   

“W-Wait… But how… When…”  

Sienna keeps speaking stutteringly, unable to form a meaningful sentence.   

*TWHAK*  

To give my sisters a final shock, I spank Lucy’s ass and squeeze it strongly in full view just before disappearing in the room and closing the gates shut (I could hear the shocked gasps of Sienna and Iris again).  

“Hahaha… That was fun!” I say with a laugh.   

“Was that really necessary?” Lucy asks, folding her hand and giving me a frown.   

Now that we are alone, she’s speaking freely again.   

“Well, it was. They would have found out about us anyway,” I say with a shrug.   

“I know, but don’t you think that that was a too— for the better word for it— direct? You saw how shocked they were,” Lucy says.   

“Well, that was the fun part,” I say with another laugh.   

“Anyway, let’s sleep. I am sure you are ready to drop, sis…”  

 

 







 

 

“Ahaan! Ahaan! Too big! You are stretching me!” Lucy moans loudly.   

“Hohoho… I thought you said that we shouldn’t make loud noises,” I say, enjoying the view of my cock slowly sliding in and out of my sister’s beautiful pussy.   

Currently, Lucy is bending on the edge of the bed, and I am plowing her from behind while grabbing her thin waist.   

I don’t know how exactly much time has passed since the family discussion, but seeing the bright sunlight coming in from the window, I can tell that it’s the morning of the next day.   

I know, Lucy and I should at least eat some food before getting down to business, but there is a reason behind not doing so. The instant my eyes opened up, I found Lucy staring at me with exceptionally lustful eyes. Before I could ask or say anything to her, she uttered three words— “Fuck me, now.”  

And immediately, I understood that my dear sister just couldn’t hold herself any longer. She missed me too much when my treatment was going on, and now when we are finally alone together and well-rested, she doesn’t want to wait any longer to feel me inside herself.   

Obviously, Lucy’s libido is nowhere near mine, but it’s still greater than others. And at times, when she’s really horny, Lucy surpasses even me in fierceness and demands really rough sex.   

“Did you… Did you get bigger, Lucas!?” she asks, turning around to look at me with a blushing red face.   

“Oh, no, I don’t think so. Honestly, it would be really bad if my dick does get any bigger. Anyway, I think it’s your pussy— it’s been two weeks, it probably shrunk from not being used,” I tell her.   

“Damn it, not again,” she swears, frustrated.   

Due to the being fucked by me almost daily, my sister’s meat-hole maintains its perfect shape to take in my huge member any time. But rarely, like this time, when Lucy and I couldn’t have sex for a relatively long period of time, her pussy starts to shrink back to its normal size.    

And as anyone can tell, this is a great hindrance for my horny sister as I cannot go too rough even if I want to.   

“You want me to go hard that badly?” I ask with a smirk.   

“You want me to word it out for you!?”   

“Okay, okay,” I say with a laugh.   

Well then, let’s get real…   

With the next thrust, I continue to penetrate deeper inside Lucy’s pussy until I nearly touch her cervix, and stay still in this position for a few seconds. Lucy clutches the bedsheets tightly and purses her lips, waiting for me to start.   

After making sure that the folds of her pussy are widened enough and will stay like this for some time, I begin moving my waist again— gradually gaining speed and power.   

And just like this, in no time, I successfully begin ramming my cock inside my sister— just like she wanted it.   

“Yes! Like this! Mahn…Right there!”  

Lucy begins moaning on top of her lungs while starting to move her waist as well, pleasuring me further by syncing her motion with my thrusts.   

“You are going to cum, Lucas?” she asks after almost half an hour of non-stop plowing and multiple orgasms, her body starting to quiver under me once again.   

“Yes, I am close,” I answer, feeling a huge load rise up my cock.   

“Together then. And yes, fill me up please,” she says.   

“Obviously.”  

Bending forward, I strongly grab my sister’s huge tits from behind and kiss the nape of her neck. Then finally, impaling my cock deep inside her pussy with full force, I start shooting out my semen. As she was aiming for, Lucy also reaches an orgasm the exact instant, her body beginning to convulse heavily.   

Damn…  

Even after ejaculating enough to impregnate eight Nymphs yesterday, my balls have created enough semen to fill up my sister’s snatch to the brim in just one day.   

Staying in this position, Lucy and I enjoy our respective orgasms for a few minutes, before finally falling down on the bed side-by-side, a little exhausted.   

“You want… some food?” she asks breathlessly.   

“Yes,” I answer.   

“Then let’s dress up and go to the kitchen… They must have made something…”   

“No, not yet. I will dress up, but I need to go somewhere else first— to him,” I tell her.   

Lucy’s eyes become wide.   

“Wait, why!?” she asks, surprised.   

“To figure out the transportation problem for our journey, of course,” I reply.   

“But… But why now!? You can go after having some breakfast… or lunch, or whatever it is,” She says, glancing at the window.   

“Oh, believe me, I want to. But after all the noises we just made, I would rather leave the room with some good news in hand,” I say with a shrug.   

“Well, I cannot argue with that. Anyway, do you think he will agree to help? You know how grumpy he gets…” Lucy says worriedly.   

“Of course. He needs us as well, remember?” I say, standing up to stretch a bit, before walking to the cupboard next to the bed.  

From inside, I take out a small rectangular gadget made out of bronze.   

“Yes, but still… He’s a—”  

“God? So what? You saw how I handled him last time, didn’t you?” I ask, placing the gadget on the floor and pressing a small button on top.   

Instantly, with a clinking noise, the gadget expands from all the sides until it becomes a beautiful six-feet-tall door with an ornamented knob.   

“I did, but you don’t know if he will be easy to handle this time as well,” Lucy says.   

“Don’t fret, sis. It will be fine,” I say, picking up my clothes from the floor and quickly wearing them.   

“Okay, wait, I will come with you as well then!” she says, getting up from the bed.   

“No need, I will be back before you know it,” I say, stopping her.   

Lucy looks at me mutinously, but when I show her a stern face, she doesn’t retort.   

“Fine…”  

“Good. Okay then, time for me to meet our benefactor God again…” I say, fully clothed.   

“Hephaestus, the God of Blacksmiths, Fire, and metals.” 

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

76