Chapter 1: The Old Man’s Request
18.7k 6 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Sigh*

“This happened now of all the time. When we just started our journey…”

Right now, I am leaned against a wall casually while continuously staring at the closed door in front of me.

“Sister… You should have come out by now…”

I start tapping my foot on the wooden floor while waiting.

Suddenly, with a creaking noise, the door finally opens and from within a woman walks out slowly…

She is breathtakingly beautiful with long and shiny black hairs and large golden eyes. Her skin is spotlessly fair and her height is tall with a straight and disciplined body posture. Even her figure is really curvaceous with huge, heavy-looking tits which are barely contained by her black tank top and juicy looking round and meaty ass giving out its shape under her tight jeans.

This tremendous beauty is none other than my older sister…

“Lucas… He wants you inside,” she says to me after closing in the distance between us.

“It’s my turn to go now, huh?” I ask while getting my body away from the wall.

“Yes, he wants to talk to you alone as well.” My sister answers me with an expressionless face.

“Oh, I will go inside but first, tell me this… Are you okay?” I ask her.

She simply raises her eyebrows a little and doesn’t reply.

I give out another sigh seeing my sister like this.

“Are you?” I ask her again.

“Isn’t it obvious that I am perfectly okay?” she answers me in a slightly irritated tone.

Instantly, I grab my sister’s shoulders and push her towards the wall behind.

Even though she shows no resistance as I pin her against the wall, I can tell that she is getting a bit angry.

“This is not the time to do these things, Lucas!” she says in a strong tone this time.

“If an older sister tries to hide her feelings in front of her brother… Then shouldn’t he do anything he could to open her up, huh, Lucy?” I ask her with a wink.

In the next moment, I move my face towards her with a slightly mischievous smile.

“Hmph…”

She turns away her face.

Oh, so that’s how things are going to be…

Changing the direction of my face, I move it down towards the exposed cleavage of her breasts… And bury my face in there.

“Lucas!”

My sister exclaims in surprise.

Without stopping, I kiss the soft and smooth exposed skin of her cleavage and even lick it a little. Then, I move up a little and kiss her collar bone.

“I told you! This is not the time to do this! He is inside the—Ahan”

I move my face up again and kiss the slender and sexy neck of my sister, reacting to which, she leaks out a voice.

Next, I kiss her chin, both her soft cheeks, her forehead, her nose and finally…her soft and juicy lips.

This time, my sister showing a slight resistance by pushing on my hands but I know she is faking it… She needs this right now…

No matter how many times I feel it, the joy of kissing my older sister never lessens in the slightest. The feeling of her soft and plump lips moving against mine is extremely pleasurable and satisfying at the same time.

After kissing her for a few seconds, I part my lips slightly and make my tongue go out towards the tightly closed lips of my sister.

I softly lick her lips a few times until she parts them to allow my entry.

In the next moment, even before I could react, my sister somehow gets out from the pinning position and I find myself tightly hugged by her.

She has taken out her own tongue as well and it is now intertwined together with mine to pour in her sweet saliva inside my mouth, turning this kiss into an even more intimate one.

Slowly, as the kiss continues for a few more minutes, a salty flavor adds to the sweetness of my sister’s saliva and in the next moment, she removes her lips in a flash and buries her face into my shoulder.

I can feel my shirt getting wet from her tears but still, she does not make any sobbing sounds.

“That’s better… And I guess you don’t want me to see your face now?”

I ask her in a slightly teasing manner.

“You are so bad…”

Lucy says in a voice slightly shaking with emotions.

“Okay then, I will go to meet him now,” I say before giving my sister a final tap on her back and separating from her to move inside the room.

It is a really small room with just a cupboard and a small bed placed in the corner.

On top of the bed, there is a really old and frail-looking man lying with his eyes slightly open and staring at the ceiling.

I move to the bed with quick steps and crouch down beside this old guy.

“So, Master Gino, breathing your final breaths, are you?” I ask.

Slowly, the old man takes away his gaze from the ceiling and looks at my face.

“Ahh~ Lucas… Your personality hasn’t changed at all in the last two years, have you?” he asks.

“Nope, I am the same as always. And you also don’t look that close to death as you claim to be, old man. You sound fine to me,” I say.

“Oh, believe me, I am. I can already see Thanatos flying towards me when I look up…It’s just that I don’t want to show any weakness in front of my students,” he says with a smile.

“But still, while your personality is the same, you have grown to be even finer looking than before.”

“Master, it feels weird when you praise me,” I tell him with a laugh.

“True, I have always scolded you and your sister for every little mistake you both did… especially you… But I am happy to see how you and your sister have grown…at lease, once more before I die,” he says with another smile.

“Sorry for not crying, but this is really saddening for me as well,” I say in an apologetic tone.

“No, don’t worry about that. I know that you don’t cry…  To tell you the truth, I am actually happy that I could enjoy talking to you like this once more,” Old man Gina says.

“And yes, about Lucy…”

“Yeah, she is fine now. I took care of that,” I answer before the old man could finish.

“It still amazes me even after all these years on how you make your older sister show emotions… I never could.”

“Well, she shows them only in front of me so…” I say.

A bit of smugness itself comes into my tone.

“True, you are really special to her,” he says with a small chuckle.

Suddenly, the smiling face of Master turns into a serious one.

“Now, the reason why I asked you and your sister to come separately… can you show it to me?”

The whole light atmosphere from before turns heavy. Even I change my expressions into a serious one.

“Here?” I ask the old man.

“Yes, just a little demonstration will do. I want to see it with my own eyes,” he answers.

This is no surprise to me though. I know that the master was curious about it since the day I send him a message about it and this is his last chance to see it.

I stare at the old man’s eyes for a moment before making my left hand up in front of the master’s face.

In the next moment, with a small spark at first, small strands of electricity start dancing upon my palms and even start spreading up to my elbow as if trying to lick it.

The old man looks at these strands of electricity with a serious face as if evaluating something.

“I cannot fully control if it gets any bigger yet. It is way below what sister does,” I simply say before making the electricity disappear.

“And the maximum output?” he asks.

“Even in the uncontrollable form, it never even reaches half of what Lucy’s power. But well, it’s better than what I had before… which was basically nothing,” I tell with a shrug.

“True, true. This is much better… And what you told me earlier on how you get these powers is true as well?” master Gino asks.

“Yeah… After I had sex with my older sister for the first time,” I answer simply.

“Hahaha, subtlety was never your strong point. But still, it is strange no matter how you see it. Even though you never got these powers genetically from your father…but to get them in this way…” The old man says in a low voice.

“Yeah, well, if the only way to get that filthy fucker’s power is to have sex with my sister…then I guess I am the only man who will ever get them!” I tell him.

I see the frail body of master shake slightly…

“It gives me shivers even on my deathbed hearing you talk about your father like this…he is the god of all gods, you know?”

“I know,” I say without showing any particular reaction.

Master gives out another huge sigh hearing my simple reply, before speaking again…

“You both still haven’t backed down from that foolishness, have you?” he asks.

“No. In fact, we were just going to start our first mission before you summoned us here and you know, we cannot just simply let our master die before at least giving him our last goodbyes. But please, old man, I don’t want to have this argument again because there is no point in trying to change our minds. We won’t back down… no matter what.”

Seeing the strong determination in my eyes, the old man gives a sigh again…

“Open that cupboard and take out the thing you will find inside,” he speaks suddenly.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion but I simply follow what he says as I have been doing since I was a child.

The inside of the cupboard surprises me a bit because it is completely empty except a really small, wooden box lying on the center position of the middle shelf.

“This?” I ask in a confused tone after picking up the box and waving it at the old man.

“Yes, this one. Take it,” He answers.

“What?  Why? What am I going to do with this box? It’s too small to even store something inside…” I say while looking at this pathetically small box.

“Just keep it with you. But remember this and be warned, you can only open this box in two conditions, either when you think that you have become powerful enough complete the mission you and your sister set out for, or… When you are in great mortal peril,” Old man Gino says in a strong voice.

“Thank you for the present,” I simply give my thanks and keep the box inside a small leather backpack.

I am having many doubts about this box including the conditions where I can open it, but if old man Gino tells me that this little box can save my life, then no matter how doubtful it is, there is no reason not to believe it.

“And one last thing before you leave for your journey…consider it as my last request to my disciples before I die,” Master Gino says.

“Command it, master. After all the things you have done for me and my sister, I will try my best to fulfill your final wish.”

“I want you to give your family another chance. Not your father…but others,” He tells me.

“Old man, you know that I don’t have any problem with that but Lucy—”

“I know, that’s why I didn’t ask her myself. Only you can make her see reason. I want you to make your family reunite…”

I stare at his face for a little longer, trying to make this old man somehow understand how difficult and near impossible thing he is asking me to do, but he just simply stares back and awaits my answer.

Giving out a sigh, I move back a little and bow down in front of him…

“If this is your final wish, then I will do anything and everything o accomplish it, master.”

I say in a serious tone.

“Hmm… I hope you do. There is nothing more important than family in this world and yours deserve a second chance…

“Now, leave, I don’t want to die and show my weak side in front of my student.”

Master says before looking away and closing his eyes.

I too don’t say anything more and turns back to move out of the room.

You are going on your own journey, old man. And me, my own. But well, if things don’t turn out as I plan them to… I might join in on your journey to Hades earlier than you expect me to…

I move out of the room and see my sister standing outside and waiting for me.

Ahh~ anyway, I guess I really have to convince sister to meet them, huh… my mother and other sisters… but first…

“Shall we continue?” I ask in a light tone.

“Yeah… Let’s hunt down our first goddess…”

Get access to extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

138