Chapter 14: Sienna and Arya (Part-1)
10.6k 6 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haa… Haa… Haa…”  

I lay down on the soft grass of the garden while watching the sun climbing up the horizon. My clothes are soaking wet with sweat and my breathing is as rough as it can get.   

It’s already 7 in the morning and I have just completed my training for today. Following my schedule, I worked out my muscles by doing some intensive exercises and weight training.  

Usually, I practice along with Lucy but as she’s been continuously working really hard on Nemesis’s capture for days, I decided that she at least need to take a day off training.   

The reason why I am not applying this on myself as well, even though I had worked equally hard, is because I cannot afford to. I need to quickly become strong enough to stand alongside my sister and hopefully, someday surpass her in strength as well.   

And obviously, it all depends upon how much, and how effectively I train…   

Right now, my training schedule is basically divided into three parts: physical skill development, weapon skill development, and Magical skill development.   

But well, officially, it’s divided into only two parts as I practice my magical skills secretly. The reason behind this is because I don’t want Lucy to find out about my special ability, through which I can use the skills she inherited by Zeus.   

Well, at least not until I master them completely…   

Wait a second, no that I think about it, I should have gotten some powers from Nemesis as well.   

I mean, I did have sex with her and I also broke her virginity, which I am guessing are the criteria for my special ability to activate.   

But well, I am not sure if her being a goddess affects my ability in any way. There is a chance that I might have gotten nothing at all.   

Hmm… I guess everything will be clear only after I summon Nemesis to me again and ask her to about it.  

And while I am almost sure that it’s safe to do so now, I have decided to wait till I meet with my other two sisters and discuss my plan with them. We might need the help of Nemesis there.   

Anyway, they are going to come home later today so, the waiting won’t be that long.  

And yeah, on the topic of my sister, I should take care of that as well…  

I lift my head from the ground a little and look towards the house, only to find a pair of dark pink eyes staring right back at me from behind a window.   

“Hey, Iris, I am done with the training so, how long are you planning to look at me? You don’t have any morning chores to do?”   

I ask, holding back my laughter.   

I can see Iris’s whole body jump up in surprise. She clearly didn’t expect that I will notice her.   

“I-I do! I was just passing by!” She shouts back while blushing furiously.   

“Hahaha… Don’t lie. You are standing there since half an hour ago. Now, come here…” I say while laughing.   

“You…You are mean brother…” Iris says with a pout.   

Her cheeks also turn bright red as she walks out of the backdoor and comes towards me.   

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I thought you will look cute while burning in shame, and my guess was right…” I say with another laugh.   

But what I didn’t guess was the way she is dressed right now. In an oversized shirt and casual shorts, Iris’s cuteness is reaching an extreme level.   

“C-Cute? M-Me? I-I am glad— I mean, Hmph… C-Calling me cute won’t be enough. I-I am still angry at you for last night…” Iris says while turning away her extremely red face with a jerk.   

“Last night? But I didn’t do anything much, did I? You saw mother sleeping soundly with your own eyes…” I say with my eyebrows raised.   

“I-I did, but still, you shouldn’t have gone in…” Iris says in a rather low voice while looking down.   

Man… the way Iris and Ivy are reacting about mother’s curse is making me worry. I just hope they agree to partake in my plan and don’t cause me trouble later.   

“Well, I did go in and that fact cannot be changed. Anyway, has mother woken up yet?” I ask.   

“No, she is still sleeping. And now that I think about it, it’s a bit strange that she is. I don’t remember the last time she had slept this peacefully,” Iris answers, looking a little suspicious.   

“Well, it’s a good thing, right? She must be really relieved after meeting her son. Also, do you know if Lucy has woken up yet?” I ask while getting up from the ground.   

“I-I… That is… I-I haven’t checked in sister Lucy’s room yet…” Iris answers stutteringly, again looking away from me.   

Oh, yeah. You were busy looking at me…   

“Ahh~ I hope she won’t kill me for not waking her up. Anyway, I am really hungry. Is there something to eat?” I ask while stretching my body a little.   

“Yes! Ivy is making breakfast! It should be ready by now!” Iris answers cheerfully.   

Hey, you are forgetting to sound angry…   

“Okay then, let’s go inside and eat,” I say before starting to walk towards the back door.   

Hmm… Whatever Ivy is making smells good. I hope it tastes this good as well…  

Me and Iris enter the living room and start to make our way towards the dining area.   

*BAM*  

Suddenly, the front door burst open and two people tumble inside the house.   

Both drenched in blood…   

“Sister Sienna! Sister Arya!” Iris screams in horror.   

Sister…  

Without even looking at their faces properly, I start running forward. And fortunately, before they can collide with the floor, I reach there and hold their bodies within my arms.   

Then, after slowly lowering them on the ground, I finally get to take a proper look at both of them.   

The woman on my right has already fainted. Her long hairs which are dark red in color are covered with dirt and plastered on her head with blood. Her beautiful face also has numerous cuts that are still bleeding.  

And this is just the start. Her plain leather armor and even the clothes she is wearing beneath are badly torn from many places, showing the deep cleavage of her huge breasts, her stomach, and even her thighs. Though one would expect this sight to be wonderful, it is not, as you can see only deep wounds from the exposed places.   

Damn… It looks like she was brutally beaten to near death.  

I look at the woman on my left, expecting her to be in the same condition, but to my slight relief, she doesn’t seem to be badly hurt as the redhead. At least, her strikingly blue eyes are open and she is conscious.   

Though there is dirt in her long teal-colored hairs as well, I cannot see any head injury or blood. Her leather armor is also damaged but her clothes are safe. Well, excluding the part covering her chest, which is a little torn and is giving me a view of her half-covered tits. Though they are considerably huge, the redhead has somewhat bigger.  

Wait, now that I look closely, though this one has various cuts and bruises on her body as well, there is no profound bleeding anywhere.   

It is fairly easy to guess that she carried the redhead here and it is her blood she is covered in.  

Damn… I need to do something about the redhead’s blood loss. No, I think she has lost too much blood already.   

I put my hand under her nose…   

At least she is still breathing. But I don’t think she is going to stay alive for much longer. And to be honest, it is already too late for any kind of treatment.  

Well, I guess there is only one way left to save her now…   

I start to stand up but before I could, the teal haired girl grabs my hand strongly, forcing me to look back at her.   

“They are coming… run….” she whispers in a harsh voice. 

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

90