Chapter 7 Do you like Pei You?
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Anning...." I didn't expect her to tell her grandmother. Ankang pulled her sister's dress and told her it was useless.

  Sighing, the queen mother was a bit helpless, "Does everyone know?"

  "I heard people say that Grandpa will give Grandpa to the Shu Kingdom King, Grandma, I don't want my sister to marry the Shu Kingdom. Could you persuade Grandpa, okay?" Those things haven't spread, only she was born alive again and knew it very well.

  The North Country sent protons, and the Shu Country was worried that the North and South would become one, and would become a predator, so it was eager to explore the truth. If the success of the marriage is good, if not, no matter what the South thinks, it will be a threat in the eyes of the Shu Nation.

  Today, the rich nation of southern China is prosperous and there has been no war on the borders for a long time. Of course, His Majesty will not establish a community for his daughter, so marriage is imperative.

  "What is your temperament, you don't know, who can change the things he has established, and your mother has again been cold to him, this kind of thing just blows the pillow, but... Back, even if your mother is willing to ask, it's no use. The other person wants the princess, not your big sister but you.

  "How old are you? How can you get married?" Although palms and hands are flesh, the queen is more biased and peaceful, and she's not ready yet. If the Shu State wanted to elect her, that would give them reason to refuse Nan Guo.

  "The one who lived up to your mother's honor in Qixian Temple all along. Look at how you're doing recently. Honestly, she's now afraid to worship the Buddha in the palace. Fortunately, he's a puppet. That's right. "Hum, the queen mother pinched a thousand layers of potato chips and put them in her mouth.

  "Grandma, you can't eat sweets." As a reminder, she saw the old queen as a child who was badly surprised and blushed. "It's okay to cry at home, eat less."

  Hearing the words was a smile, and no one really chased him. Stabilization is heavy, and he just sits and walks away, while Ankang and Anning stay a while and prepare to leave.

  Before leaving, the Queen Mother comforted Ankang Haosheng and said with tears, "Rest assured that Grandma must have prepared a thick dowry for you, the people of the Shu Kingdom dare not despise you.

  An Ning knew that the Shu country would not despise his sister, but it was just a matter of discomfort between husband and wife, it had nothing to do with more money and less confidence.

  For example, when she married Wu Yu, the southern kingdom was over, and everyone in the northern kingdom despised her, but he still sealed her as a concubine, and she loved it.

  But I don't know when he was sick of her. It was when she scolded him that he was only a proton, or when the Taiyi diagnosed that he could not have children in his life. Even An Ning didn't know that. He only remembered that in the end, the man told her that he had only used her in the past, and that now she was worthless and had committed an unforgivable fault, so she was relegated to a scum and moved to Rouyuntai.

  In other words, the man who does not love you, his wealth and poverty are the same in his eyes, and the former is even more of a loser, losing his wife and losing his army.

  Most of the fate of pro-girls is not good, but it is ridiculous that she had to achieve it in her life. Fortunately, they don't have children, otherwise An Ning really doesn't know how much more she will suffer.

  If the child also has wheezing like her, Lu Yu certainly won't control it, and will let it die like she did with her.

  The idea of Anning suddenly became brighter.

  "Sister, do you remember that Grandpa once got angry and said that Fengyi Palace and Qixian Temple belong to the same place, and that Donggong Niang and Xi Gong Niang are no different from each other, they should sit on equal footing?"

  I don't know what he meant. Ankang still remembered that incident. "Of course I remember that Anang was very sick at that time. She gave everything in the palace to Concubine Qiao. In the end, her grandmother came forward. She withdrew her right to help the harem.

"
  "There are two people in the palace. What do you have or don't you have? Grandpa is angry with Anniang and wants Anniu to look at him gently. If Anni is willing to bow her head, there's something about Guigui in the palace. She shook her head, not like a 13-year-old girl.

  "Why did A-niang bow her head, and it wasn't A-niang who made a mistake," Ning said, he understood, but Ankang still felt hurt by her mother. "When you like a particular person, how can you accept that someone else is in their heart."

"My grandfather has no one in my heart, oh my sister, we are talking about you now, you don't know if the king of Shu is round or flat. In case you don't like him, he doesn't treat you well, you have to deal with that." Aren't those women in the harem trying to die?

  Ankang was stunned by her. When the two of them were in love, she couldn't keep her eyes blank, but how would she live if they looked tired of each other? Maybe it's time to find someone you like and keep quiet, so no matter what he does, he's always willing.

  She didn't know her sister had lived this kind of life. The kind of pain was no less embarrassing than the other two. Her beloved treated her, and her heart changed from hot to cold, and she felt naked and frozen in the snow and ice. In the end, there was only numbness left.

  An Ning did not know his sister's heart. When he saw that it was silent, he thought he had heard.

  "Sister..."

  "So you like Pei You? Aning, I remember you had no interest in him before. Why is it suddenly necessary for him?" I asked him seriously, and it was an open secret that Pei You liked peace. Naturally the best thing, if not, then he can always be in love with his love, he should be very happy.

  "I'm sick for a while and I want to understand." A Ning had a guilty conscience and could only push things to pant. Anyway, Pei, you were so good that he always liked "Sister, look at yourself and tear others apart".

  With a smile, Ankang looked at her, "Why, are you shy? Sister just wants you to be good to Pei You, not be like Sister A."

  "Where is that? I'm not saying I must have a way of not asking you to marry far away. Besides, we've passed the Shu Kingdom. What other neighbors do we need to keep with our relatives? Liang is further away. Aunt, leave me alone, think of yourself first, okay?

  "It's okay, Sister A will listen to you and work hard" Like comforting a child, Ankang persuaded her, but it was already making a difference in her heart. She wanted to take a good look at the place where she lived and spend more time with her close relatives. He burned the plants and trees of the southern country in his heart.

  Together with the gentle and kind child, no matter what the circumstances, he can think of himself and the south country, and at least he can feel calm when he dreams of returning at midnight.

1