Chapter 10 Common People
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because An Ning's illness occurred before Qingming, there were rumors in the palace that he was a seductive charm, so this year's Shangli Festival paid special attention to him, and after the ceremony, a banquet was held with all the ministers. As long as peace and joy are peaceful, the emperor doesn't care what she does

  Her Majesty fondling the Three Princesses is something all of Southland knows. Even if she intimidates, he will open one eye and close one eye. In the past, An Ning didn't think about the reasons, but now she has experienced too much and gradually I have it

  Grandpa is for Grandma.

  Ji Yan told her before that Ye Ye had fortunately met Qiao when her mother was pregnant. Until the age of one, both the husband and wife were uncomfortable

  "His Majesty could not bear it for one night, and was so angry that he came to Fengyi Palace and asked if he wanted to learn from His Majesty. Seeing flowers full of tears, they did not share the truth." With a smile, "Later, they will have you, but your mother-in-law's temper still refuses to take good care of your grandfather.

  "I remember that when she finally agreed to talk to him, your grandfather was surprised and happy, and he almost dropped you like a newborn baby."

  For this reason, Lu surprised him for a long time, saying that she was not his wife and that what he was looking for was Qi Chang'an. If he didn't talk, he and Qiao shouldn't talk.

  Sighing here, Ji Min converged with a smile and said solemnly, "Good princess, if you marry your husband in the future, don't be so stubborn and don't be too stubborn. Your daughter's mouth must be sweet and in a good position. Be gentle and don't touch it too hard if you can be flirtatious."

  But she still didn't handle the relationship with Yu Yu correctly, the flirtatiousness turned to spit, the stubbornness became arrogant and she couldn't master the medium scale. If he didn't forgive her, she would cry, cause trouble, hang herself, what a Princess Identity, the concubine's rack, told her to forget everything.

  She just wanted him alone.

  There was a bitter smile on An Ning's face. She was sitting in Fengyi Temple waiting for Anang, and her older sister was by her side, peeling nuts for her to eat.

  "Well, you tell me a wife's mouth must be sweet, and her figure must be smooth. Both of Su's nieces are consistent. Why don't you like it?" He squeezed a walnut kernel and put it in her mouth. The older sister's wink was cunning.

  "His Royal Highness also knows that she is a niece. Only those who demand from the niece, it is a duty for the niece. If people don't bow their heads under the eaves, it's not so silly, but it's too late, Your That family is too smart and unlucky to get married."

  He chuckled and laughed, An Ning choked on Walnut, and took a quick sip. "Well, if I did, would the husband treat me right?"

  "Oh, Your Highness, if your genius is capable of this, he must be fond of horses. If he is not good to you, then he is blind." The old woman put out her hands and showed a helpless, mocking expression. Anning and Ankang laughed.

  When Lu opened the curtain and came out, she heard the second prayer, and when she saw the two daughters so happy, she laughed: "What is it, who are you talking about?"

  "Speaking of Grandpa, saying his eyes are not good, why did he see Qixian Temple?"

  When Wen Yanzhi took off her clothes, Ankang didn't expect her to say anything, and even Ji Yun was busy winking at her, and when she turned around, she immediately lowered her head.

  An Ning knew that his mother could not stand Titus, but for Sister Ai, she had to.

  It's a big problem to convince in the future. Anyway, Ye Ye won't run anymore. The two of them will come to Japan, but their relatives are imminent.

  Yan Yan really saw that Lu's face changed, and pulled out the gold urn from her head, and turned to the cripple at the side. "Today's feast is called a lady concubine to help her. This palace is tired, so don't go."

  Ji Min and Ankang persuaded her for a long time that it didn't work, An Ning patted her hands on the walnut feces and wanted to approach her to be jealous.

  "A niang,

Grandpa only offers me banquets. If you don't go, I'm afraid I won't get better. "
  An Ning whispered wearily in her mother's arms, "I don't want to see Concubine Qiao, Qi Anle was proud when she was there, as if she were the princess, we are all motherless children.

  "Did she bully you?" Ji Min was afraid that Lu would not agree, and quickly cooperated with An Ning to sing the double reed. She knows the virtues of Qiao's two sons better, but is not as generous and sensible as the three in Fengyi Temple.

In Ji's mind, no matter how annoying an Anning is, he is not as absurd as a tenth of a thousand births of the couple.

  "That's not true, but I heard brother Xi say that since I hit Su Jinxiu, Qi Anle has sent many things to Su family, Anang, you said she was upset about winning over a niece? Who isn't? Knowing that Su Jinxiu likes Brother Xiong, let's be more aware.

  Lu said for her, she felt angry and funny, extended her hand and touched her forehead. "You know how to keep your eyes open. I don't think it's because of the palace rules. Hiding in the Eastern Palace."

  "I'm not sick. It's clear, Auntie, people often say that children get smarter when they're sick once." So..."

  Laughing can't happen anymore. Lu's arms around him are very distressed. "Ningning don't think about it so much. There's Niang, Niang will protect all three of you."

  "If it's for us, should Anang be harmed?"

  "As long as you are good, Anang is not harmed."

  The corner of the lip evokes a beautiful bow, and An Ning expected this phrase.

  The singing and dancing was leveled off in the main hall. The mother and daughter were long overdue. I didn't know that Lu was correcting the spectre of the palace maids. A Ning was taken out just after sitting, and the teenager frowned, squeezing his voice, "How did you get...?"

  "What is it?" he asked disapprovingly, An Ning poked his head out and looked behind him, only to discover that the position of Su Jinxiu was actually set directly in front of him.

  He covered his mouth and smiled, shouting, "Don't you want to see her like this?"

  "I'm not, I..." An Ding thought that his sister and Su Jinxiu were in trouble, so he asked her for help, but after thinking about it, Ankang was more confident. "Forget it, I'll go to Sister A."

  "She and the older sister are not familiar with each other, and she hates Qi Anle more. It's harder for you to ask her to leave."

  "So, what, uh, you haven't reconciled with her again?" The minds of these girls were so changeable that I couldn't guess a single man.

  Holding him and bowing, he stood on his tiptoes and whispered in his brother's ear, "My name is countermeasure. If I really stabbed her, what would I do if I got the wrong idea in the future?"

  After touching her head, she smiled calmly, "Well, Aning, then you need to help Brother Xiong look.

  "I'll help you, but you have to tell me the truth.

  "You like Su Jinxiu's sister-in-law, Su Jintang, right?"

1