Chapter 11: Flying up a branch
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qi An Ding Xin Su Jintang was peaceful and clear.

  At first, it was messy, and because it was better with Su Jinxiu, I hated Su Jintang very much. The suspect's family was fake. In fact, she was trying to get rich at the Eastern Palace, unlike her sister who really liked her brother.

  Except for Pei You, the most ridiculous of her is the Su family's daughter-in-law, so Grandpa must clean up his mess from time to time to appease Su Xiang. Later, at everyone's expense, he helped Su Jinxiu enter the Eastern Palace.

  Later, not only Brother A, but even her parents and Ji Yue said that she was ignorant and angry with her for a long time. She was dragged up and down in Youyou Palace, and was beaten and punished.

  At that time, An Ning didn't think she was ridiculous. She just felt she had done a great thing for adult beauty. After learning that her brother had not even touched a finger of Su Jinxiu, she especially asked someone to comfort each other.

  Who knew that at that moment, Su Jinxiu saw that she had managed to plan, crossed the river to dismantle the bridge, puffed up her face and filled it with fat, and said that she was very good at the Eastern Palace, and told her not to worry about that.

  An Ning was sad about this for a long time. He said others had used her and laughed that she had no brains.

  However, the uncle had never attacked her because of this incident, and he also advised Anding and Lu not to think about her and to always let her meet her. On the day the city exploded, Su Jintang would rather die, telling her husband not to worry about her life and death, and never to open the door.

  At the thought of this, An Ning's heart was as uncomfortable as being run over by a grinding disc. She was overwhelmed and couldn't see even the most basic right and wrong. This only helped her, and actually helped her to hurt her brother.

  The eyes stayed on the girl whose face was a full moon. At this moment, Su Jinxiu was talking ardently to the girl in a beautiful dress next to her. Qi Anle discovered that she was looking at him, leaning forward, as she continued to bite her ears. A provocative grin inadvertently crept up on her.

  If in the past, as long as she dared to look like that, Qi Anning would immediately be like a cat with a tail.

  But today she did not, she slowly walked away, and her low, peaceful look was like two people.

  Her Jinxiu got up as soon as she saw her, but before she could say hello, An Ning took her by the hand. The girl dropped her tears as she pouted, and she suffered so much grief in Northland, and could cry for a long time if she wanted one.

  "Xiuer, I'm sorry, I only dreamt of that day before I could do anything to you, does it still hurt?" He reached out and touched her face, seeing the other side unconsciously hiding behind it, An Ning shrank faster than she did. He turned back, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's me who's no good, it's all my evil, embroidery, otherwise you'll hit me."

  Holding her hand and hitting herself, Her Jinxiu was surprised, and quickly said: "What does this do Your Highness? It really hurts me..."

  "I hit you and I was wrong. You should hide from me too, but embroidery, don't ignore me, it's okay. Did you get the supplements I asked Ji Ji to give you? Don't you know it these days? I'm so sick and you don't come to see me, I'm going to die.

  The more he said, the more he felt hurt, and even Qi Anle was dumb. When the posthumous sister cried so much, the tears never broke, and every drop broke the heart.

  Qi Anning was born looking good, and this cry is even more pitiful to me, so that people know clearly what the cause of the pear rain is.

  "Don't cry, Your Highness, I'm fine. You see, there is nothing." Laughing and helping her to dry her tears, Su Jinxiu would like to cooperate with her to perform a presumptuous deed. After all, she is Qi Anding My sister, who holds the thigh is not as good as having this nonsense.

  "Really?", Anxi laughed, An Ning joked with Xiaoman, "Your girl scolded me at home?"

  "No, no, why...." Hurry up and wave your hands, Xiao Man's ears are almost covering after being tortured by Su Jinxiu's complaints these days. Suddenly, she asked, her guilty conscience was written on her face

  "Xiuer won't be angry with me, right." Qi Anning held her hand intimately, and Qi Anning took the person away naturally. The whole process did not even say a word to Qi Anning, but only a discount when she said goodbye. With exactly a provocative smile.

  I knew Qi Anle must have scolded her in her heart at this point, but she must have been very angry.

Pulling people to their seats, when they passed by Su Jintang, they obviously felt unhappy, but were ashamed to show it.

  Winking at his older brother, Qi Anding blushed.

  Fortunately, he is black, if he is the white-faced type of skin...

  Realizing that she was thinking of him again, An Ning sighed and smiled at Su Jinxiu, "Xiu Er, my grandmother heard that I hurt you, and she was so angry that she scolded me. If it weren't for Xiong's recent rush to welcome Shu as Minister of State, she would have let him go to Xiangfu to see you.

  "Really?" Looking at her in disbelief, Su Jinxiu knew that the queen didn't like him and sent things because Qi Anning did too much. To see in her father's face, "His Royal Highness is really called Prince..."

  Before he finished speaking, he blushed and looked shyly at Qi Anding in the distance

  "Of course, you also know that Brother Xi is difficult to do. Every day there are many things to keep busy, so always take care of the overall situation," An Ning told him as he ate the snacks on his plate. Naturally, people do not feel that she is talking nonsense with her eyes open.

  "I know, I know, how can I make the Prince himself run for this little thing for me? I heard Princess Anle say that there's a lot of attention from Qixian Temple too. Her Royal Highness said, "Don't let Qi Anyi be the center of attention." All the things she had discovered in the last few days had spilled out of her brain, causing An Ning to look with a pair of big eyes, pretending to be surprised.

  In fact, she is like a mirror in his heart. Of course, Qiao attaches great importance to this matter, and puts Qi Anyi on the team to meet the envoys. Even if he can't let her stand out, he can guarantee that Qi An Leping will stay in the southern country safely, should he be wanted. Something bad happened to her baby.

  There are only two Lu and Qiao in the harem of the southern kingdom, and the queen's heart is pure The simplest is, so An Ning believes that the concubine's conspiracy is not deep enough. According to her experience in the northern country, dealing with such a person should be no problem

  "Xiuer, it's better to have you, otherwise our whole family will be killed by the Qixian Temple. At this point, I think you're better than your big sister. Seeing the other side, he smiled humbly, but his eyes revealed With a touch of pride, An Ning could not help but scoff. Now Su Jinxiu is so transparent in his eyes. Everything inside and out is clear at a glance. When he solves his big sister's problem, he will take care of it and try to fly to the branches. Little sparrow.

1