Chapter 01: Is a dream
258 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Willow branches, Fangfei Festival.

March is spring day in the south of China. Many palaces can't lock gardens of the green peach trees. Looking from afar, the bright colors are connected with the red wall on the golden roof. It's full of vitality and beautiful.

In the Chenyou palace, the new Gong'e (Princess)  just broke the peach blossom and was scolded by the manager's aunt. The little girl made a big apology, and the tears kept ticking.

"Don't talk about her, aunt Yun. She didn't mean it." The woman in the delicate Palace Dress pulled the man aside and said to the aunt in charge with a smile, "good Yun, if you are angry again, you will get wrinkles."

"Hum," though the little girl didn't like her eyes, her attitude slowed down in the end, "the princess can't see flowers when she's ill. The doctor said that in spring, we need to pay attention to it most. How can we do in case of another accident?"

"No, we'll be good to look after. We sleep with our eyes open, but we dare not call the princess ill again."

In a good way or a bad way, he persuaded people to leave. Then he saw Tangli. "What's the matter? Does the princess still refuse to rest?"

Shaking his head, the other side is full of melancholy, provoke spring cherry straight frown.

The owner of her family has lost her soul since she was rescued by the doctor. She put the canary in the cage and never left the window. She just said she wanted to look outside.

"Did you say that the princess was caught up in something dirty?" Seeing no one around, Tangli lowered her voice.

"Don't talk nonsense," glanced at her. Chunying was about to walk to the palace, but suddenly the palace lady who had the peach blossoms was back.

Fu Fu's body, the little girl is smiling at the moment, as if encountering something happy, "sister, Xiuer's girl is here, and wants to visit our royal highness."

"Then please go in quickly," Tang Li said with joy as soon as she heard it. She joined her hands and studied Yun Gu's way of chanting, "well, finally someone can talk with the princess."

Only Chun Ying could not smile. In the princess's many handkerchiefs, she was most unhappy with this one.

The concubines of Xiangfu could not have a foothold in the legitimate daughters of the powerful families in Kyoto, but the girls of other families were all above the top. Even if they were obsequious, no one would be able to hold down their figure as low as her.

Su Jinxiu's mouth is like honey smeared on it. She is especially charming. These expensive girls are willing to talk to her about anything they have to say, even her Majesty's three princesses. In a few years, she has become a hot cake in Kyoto. If there is a tea party in any family, the post sent to Xiangfu must be double, which makes her mother dare not look down on her.

If it is normal, even if she is risking being scolded by the princess, she will have to find a way to stop it. But today is different, today the princess is ill, need someone to relieve boredom.

The girl with a full face is really happy. Her round eyes are black and white. Although Chun Ying doesn't like her, she never shows it.

"Miss Xiuer, your highness is recovering from a serious illness. I'm sorry to bother you. If the princess has something to do with her temper, please don't go to her heart."

"How can it be that the princess is the king and we are the ministers? Even if we don't get angry, it's human nature. If I can't understand that, You are ignorant. "

Her words are very considerate. She is admired by Yaochunying.

Nodded and smiled, "Girls come with me."

Through the black lacquer Ivory carved peony screen, to the left is a moon door. Looking through the Pearl curtain, the woman sitting on the Luohan bed is wearing a purple ruskirt of Fengxian and staring out of the window with her chin up.

There is no expression on the girl's pretty face, just like a delicate puppet.

Qi Anning didn't know that she had asthma before, at least before she jumped down from the building. So when she woke up two days ago, she thought that she was still in the cold palace of the Northern Kingdom, hoping not to be rescued.

But she is still alive, and she returned to thirteen years old and returned to her time when she was being raised in her home country.

The memory still lingered in that terrible night. Half asleep and half awake, she felt that someone was pulling her clothes, opening her eyes, and the wretched King Qin was half lying on the edge of the bed laughing at her. His mouth was drooling, and his whole body was full of strong fragrance and wine. The taste made him sick and almost spit out.

It took her a lot of effort to escape to the window and warn the other party to jump from the upstairs if she takes another step closer.

The fat man shook his body,his face full of disdain, He says that the emperor brother has rewarded her rebellious commoner to himself and told her to obey him.

It was at that moment that her heart died completely. Five years of cold palace didn't wear out her hope. She thought she could expect that person to turn around sooner or later, and he would be like before, making trouble with her for a few days, and then, forced by her threats, crying and begging, she came back to him.

But this time, Xunyu did not, his affection was beyond her expectation and firm.

At that time, she felt as if she had been caught in the throat by one hand and could not breathe at all. Seeing each other approaching step by step, Qi Anning made the last effort to jump down from Yanyun building.

Up to this time she still felt that she was dreaming, so she did not dare to sleep for a moment, for fear that she would close her eyes and return to the cold palace.

"Princess, here comes miss embroider."

"Three princesses, Wan An."

It seems that I didn't hear clearly. I looked up and looked at the voice. As expected, I saw people standing in front of the moon gate.

If Qi Anning had any regrets about his life except for his marriage to Xunyu, he would have sent the man in front of him to the East Palace and become his elder brother's concubine.

Su Jinxiu's mouth is sweet, and she always pretends to be noble and rational, which makes Anning feel that she is no different from those real ladies.

It was too late for her to see each other. In the rebellion of the southern kingdom, Su Jinxiu was greedy for life and afraid of death, colluded with people inside and outside, and her sister-in-law was captured.

Anning still remembers how those people used the life of their sister-in-law to force their brother to open the gate, but when they refused, they abused her in front of everyone.

The man who was sorrowful and angry then led the troops out of the palace, trying to recover the justice and the corpse for the dead wife, but eventually died under the city gate.

Recalling those things, the whole person is shaking.

She closed her eyes and thought that since it was a dream, it didn't matter if she hit someone. The only thing to worry about is not to hit too hard, in case you wake up from the pain.

If I wake up, I won’t see at Xunyu. According to the man’s performance before, she is better off sleeping without waking up. Otherwise, if she falls into a disability, will he manage her?

Xun Yu saw that she was not right. She thought she was not feeling well. She asked, "Princess, are you okay?"

A push away, Qi Anning uses all his strength to give Su Jinxiu a slap with a round arm.

Crack!

1