Chapter 22 Regret, man.
102 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Treasures with a base price of 500 gold coins are treated differently.

  Xia Bing's butler didn't just stand on the platform in person, screaming loudly. Jumbo Tower has used its propaganda power to promote it.

  Everyone says there's no transfer, no business, but this is true.

  Jumbo House works very hard, because it can benefit both fame and fortune. Not only can they get ten commission points, but they can also sell a very rare mutant spiritual herb, which can greatly enhance their reputation.

  Customers would think "Wow, Treasure House even sells rare treasures like mutant spiritual herb, and other treasures must be more abundant. What treasures to buy in the future, it is right to choose Treasure House".

  Zhang Xiaofan sat quietly not far away and watched the guests gather to buy his mutant spiritual herb.

  The common spiritual herb is quite rare and mutated, many people have never heard of it.

  The guests were like watching the monsters in the legend, and they were full of interest and talking.

  "I bought 500 gold coins!" A rich man in fancy clothes watched for a while and made a dominant offer.

  "Give me 510 gold coins!" Another old man with a red brocade quit.

  "Hu Dabao, are you willing to oppose Laozi?" The first richest man to bid was furious.

  "Hey, whoever has the highest price wins. If you have the skill, you'll pay a higher price! Xia Bing is in charge, can I be right?" The old man turned the emerald on his thumb, his voice indifferent.

  "Right, right! Whoever makes a stop, this rare millenary mutant herb belongs to whom!" Xia Bing nodded again and again.

  "520 gold coins!" The rich man turned blue and gasped.

  Buddha fought for a fragrant incense, and the people fought to breathe.

  He followed the old man named Hu Dabao and directly raised the price by 10 gold coins.

  This is not a small sum of money: ten gold coins are worth the income of a fellow countryman for five or six years.

  Zhang Xiaofan sat beside him, thinking at the same time that he was happy, but also thinking of life encounters and future life plans.

  While using the super power, he can climb the peak of one life after another.

  ......

  Time passed a little, and one after another the rich of the counties ran to see him in a strange and vivid way. They're rich because they have a brilliant mind and great business acumen.

  Did they take time out of their busy schedules, not only to see the odds, but to see if they were profitable?

  Outside the Treasure House, there's a group of fierce bitches looking for Zhang Xiaofan.

  A country boy beat them up. Is he okay?

  Definitely chopped up the horse's honeycomb.

  If they can't put Zhang Xiaofan in a dead dog in public, how can they scare people in the future? How can I collect the money from the cabin?

  These people seem to be arrogant and arrogant, but they also have the feeling of doing things.

  They absolutely dare not provoke giants like Zhenbaolou.

  At this moment, an exclamation point exploded in the treasury building.

  A cold-looking middle-aged man reported an astonishing price after seeing Zhang Xiaofan's mutant spiritual herb.

   1000 gold coins.

  Before this, there were already a dozen rich people or big names in the herbal industry bidding.

  The price increased from the base price of 500 gold coins to 800 gold coins.

  All of these add up to twenty gold coins at a time.

  Who knows that this middle-aged man who didn't know the origin of the bid scared ten people. He directly raised the price of two hundred gold coins.

  And looking at his expression and tone, two hundred gold coins seemed to be just a sweat on his body.

  "I am the president of the Pingxian Herb Chamber of Commerce, Zhou Changyuan. This mutant spiritual herb is of great importance to our chamber of commerce, and please step back and make friends in the future. Zhou will give you 1010 gold coins!

  A very powerful half-man,

I've been doing deals with others since I got here.
  You made an unavoidable stand.

  President Zhou of the Herbal Chamber of Commerce is definitely a great man in Pingxian.

  Even the county magistrate and the county magistrate gave him three-pronged faces

  Now he opened his mouth. Everyone guessed that this middle-aged man of unknown origin would definitely give up.

  "1200 gold coins!" The middle-aged man didn't even raise his eyelids halfway and raised the price by two hundred gold coins.

  This time, the audience was boiling.

  Who is this person? Which Buddha ran out in which temple?

When everyone was surprised by this man's rich financial resources, they were also very interested in his background.

  Zhou Changyuan's face became a little unpleasant.

  But he did not have an attack immediately before he could discover the details of his opponent. Which of them, the great weather-tested ones, did not come here?

  Some foolish things to follow, they will never do so easily.

  "In Pingxian, there are great people with heads and faces, and Zhou knows them all. But your eyes are too bright and you don't know the surname. Where do you live? In the future, you can make friends!

  Zhou Changyuan is deep and sincere

  Obviously he should be full of anger, but it was anger that repressed the flames in his chest.

  Ask in a calm tone the origin of the other party.

  "City of Wuyi County, Fang Wanli!" The middle-aged man reported his name and origin with indifference.

  Hiss ~!

  The older brothers present couldn't help but breathe.

  It turned out that the grandfather who considered money as manure was a great man of the county.

  Zhou Changyuan was secretly grateful, but fortunately there was no impulse. Otherwise, he would provoke this great man in the county and wouldn't even know how to die.

  "Jiu Yang, Brother Fangming! Since Brother Fang is obliged to obtain this mutant spiritual herb, Zhou should surrender! If Brother Fang is free, go to Zhou Chamber of Commerce for tea, right at the end of this street, very well Find him

  After speaking, Zhou Changyuan bowed his hands and walked straight out of the shop.

  "Are there any bidders with higher bids?" Xia Bing's cheeky face got too red because he was too excited.

  He looks more beautiful too.

  No one bids again.

  "Zhanggongzi, what do you mean?" Xia Bing looked at Zhang Xiaofan, who was discreet behind the crowd.

  "You can sell such a high price, Zhang is extremely happy!" Zhang Xiaofan stood up and nodded with a smile.

  Really, he is a poor country boy, with limited vision and mind.

  When I came here, I thought it would be great if I could sell more than 100 gold coins.

  Later, when the appraiser reported the reserve price of 500 gold coins, I was very satisfied and excited. At this point he sold a huge price of 1,200 gold coins, and woke up with a smile.

  Zhang Xiaofan has never been greedy, and even understands the principle of accepting the good.

  If blind greed is insatiable, in the end it can only swallow bitter fruit.

  Everyone was surprised and looked at Zhang Xiaofan, who was much more expensive than Fang Wanli's quote, and was even more shocked.

  It turned out that the owner of this mutant spiritual herb was actually a poor child in the field.

  This poor boy will soon be rich and become a billionaire.

  They were envious of Zhang Xiaofan.

  Those five looked down on Zhang Xiaofan's boy earlier, the expression is really wonderful.

  They opened their mouths one by one and looked at Zhang Xiaofan in surprise.

  It turns out that the herb sold by this country boy is actually a mutant spiritual herb worth 1,200 gold coins. He knew that if he received it warmly, he would be rich.

  Get at least one commission from sales of more than one gold coin.

  How about your salary for two or three months?

  Several male friends, ashamed of themselves, can't wait to pump their own mouths.

  The beautiful companion who looks so pretty even regrets it. I missed a great opportunity to catch the turtle.

  If only I could have a good relationship with Zhang Xiaofan sooner.

  Now I want to seduce and please Zhang Xiaofan, people certainly won't care about her.

  Zhou Changyuan, who had already arrived at the door, looked at Zhang Xiaofan deeply. I sigh in my heart. This boy was obviously from the countryside, and he actually planted such a valuable herb.

  I will have the opportunity to associate with him in the future.

  Zhou Changyuan is a smart person, and he did not choose to come and have a relationship with Zhang Xiaofan now.

  They sold a large sum of more than 1,000 gold coins, and a stranger suddenly fell in love with him, and in all probability he would treat you as a liar.

  After Zhang Xiaofan focused enough, the mutant spiritual herb was sold to Fang Wanli in the county.

  He is a big man and happily paid for it, he did not take the initiative to talk to Zhang Xiaofan.

  After buying the herb, he hugged and left.

  "Zhanggong, go to the VIP room and settle for me!" Xia Bing's title also changed from time to time.

  Now he's started calling him son.

  You know, in this world, the son of the rich family is eligible to be called a teacher. Those who can qualify as a son's son are only those sons of the famous family.

For example, the son of a county magistrate is eligible to be called a son.

  Of course, there is another situation, Com is a teenager who has gained high status through her own efforts.

  There are just too few of them.

  Zhang Xiaofan now has tens of millions in net worth. There is still a gap between the two characters and their son.

  Xia Bing also intended to flatter him, so he would honor him as a son.

  In the VIP room, Xia Bing was so enthusiastic that he could melt Zhang Xiaofan. He's making tea, and it's a sweet dim sum.

  According to the agreement, the Treasury House is one tenth.

  When Zhang Xiaofan was in your hands, there were still 1080 gold coins left. This is a large sum.

  Of course, when he settled in Zhang Xiaofan, in addition to the 80 gold coins that were given in cash, the remaining 1,000 were a gold ticket from the official bank in Yinzhuang. As long as you are inside the Great Peasant Country, you can exchange it for cash no matter which bank.

  Very convenient

  "Zhang Gongzi, according to our Treasury House regulations, if he spends more than one hundred gold coins, he is eligible to become a junior VIP. His consumption amount is 1200 gold coins. He is already eligible to become a junior VIP. This is your exclusive VIP card, keep it. In the future, you can buy or sell things in our treasure house, as long as you show this card, you can have someone receive it, so you don't have to wait in line. You can get a 20% discount on purchases.

  The junior VIP card can only get a 10% discount.

  Intermediate VIPs receive a higher standard.

  Zhang Xiaofan took the VIP card with a smile and said a little: "Do I want to get 20% discount for two girls' jewelry?"

  "Ah..." Xia Bing suddenly looked slightly smoky and looked at Zhang Xiaofan with embarrassment. "Zhang Gongzi will get 20% discount on everything he buys!"

  She was clearly misunderstood, thinking that Zhang Xiaofan wanted to buy jewelry for her.

1