Chapter 24: Being an Herb Dealer
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Life on your feet, good man!" These bewilderers are weak and fearful teachers.

  Now that I know the power of Zhang Xiaofan, they are in the desert and are full of fear. I fear that Zhang Xiaofan has abolished them.

  After all, Zhang Xiaofan cut the wrist of his chief with a stab, which was fierce and extremely cold.

  "Kneel down one by one, read to me a thousand times, and I will never again dare to do bad things. As long as someone reads a little voice, I'll make a big scar on his neck.

  Zhang Xiaofan held the supreme knife in his hand and performed a decapitation action.

  The bastards were scared and trembling.

  They knelt in a row by the side of the road, shouting slogans.

  "Never again will I dare to do bad things, never again will I dare..."

  "Didn't you eat? Louder!", Zhang Xiaofan snapped. Horrified, the bastards took a nap and shouted exhausted slogans.

  Even Liu Sandao, who was cut off by a hand, didn't dare neglect to save his life.

  After ripping off his belt and tying his broken wrist, he shouted the same slogan.

  When they shouted a thousand times, their throats were shattered and they became hoarse.

  "Good boy, is he all right?", the bastards asked faintly.

  No answer

  They looked bravely behind them. Where is Zhang Xiaofan's shadow? People left a long time ago.

  The bastards were relieved.

  "Xiaodao bastard with a thousand swords, breaking Laozi's hand, will one day kill you!" Liu Sandao was shaking uncontrollably, and his face was particularly pale. The broken wrist was already numb with pain.

  He had never suffered such a great loss.

  This time it was a big heel.

  "Third Brother, please speak softly, in case the hot-smelling boy is nearby and kills another carbine," recalled one imbecile in horror.

  These people have been intimidated and frightened, and Zhang Xiaofan has frightened them.

  "I, my hands are gone, oh... back to the city!"

  Liu Sandao raised his broken hand and began to cry with the help of a group of men. They went away like a gale.

  ......

  When Zhang Xiaofan ran home, his eyes shone.

  Across the distance, I saw my house in ruins with colorful lights and a festive atmosphere.

  I can barely see the figure shaking, bursts of laughter and giggling.

  After entering the courtyard, it was discovered that there were many family members and neighbors who came to help.

  In the corner of the courtyard, there were two cauldrons in full swing. The chef in charge is cooking, the aroma is overflowing. Neighbors from the village, some help prepare vegetables, some couplets, set the scene ...

  "I, Fanwazi is back! I heard you've gone to the county seat and are going to be a wedding officer. I think you've bought a lot of good things?"

  "You're a ram doll, you look silly, but you didn't expect it to be so bad, you actually chased the three girls of the Wang family! I'll learn from you, I have to learn from you and put this disgusting hat away."

  ......

  Zhang Xiaofan heard the jokes of his neighbors, only laughed with a sullen head and then entered the room.

  There are also many friends and relatives in the room who help, and it is necessary to grab Zhang Xiaofan and make fun of him. Mother-in-law is preparing wedding gifts and other things. Dad turned red in front of the commander.

  "Xiao Fan is back, are you ready for things?" Zhang Tiezhu saw his son return safely and finally hung up.

  "Well, I've already bought them!" Zhang Xiaofan nodded, and pushed his father into the West Room where the things were placed. "Dad, this is the money you make selling herbs. I'll keep some myself. You can use it first."

  After Zhang Xiaofan finished buying, he had 1,074 gold coins left in his body.

  He's a real billionaire.

  He took ten gold coins to his father.

If you give too much, it's bad.
  Dad should accompany the guests to drink. When the time comes, there will be no cover. Everything will be said, which is easy to be bad.

  Zhang Xiaofan wants to buy an acre of Lingtian. This is a big problem and he must be careful.

  Because there are only so many spirit fields in the village, they're basically controlled by the Ma family.

  It doesn't mean that all Lingtians belong to the Ma family, but the Ma family is very powerful and has the support and approval of the government. Even all the Lingtians were managed by the Ma family.

  That part of it belongs to the Lingtian government. The Ma family pays rent directly to the government every year.

  In fact, the role played by the Ma family is something of a charter party.

It's equivalent to renting all the Lingtians in the government house and then subletting them to Yuannong. In the middle, the Ma family must earn money at both ends.

  Otherwise, the Ma family can't accumulate great wealth over the years.

  As for those Lingtians, no one from outside knows how many acres belong to the Ma family's private property and how many belong to the government house.

  The Ma family can be the charterer and must have some friendship with the officials in charge.

  Otherwise, it is impossible to get this business.

  Imagine if the Ma family earned money by collecting the rent from Lingtian. And I hate the Zhang family.

  If I knew that Zhang Xiaofan wanted to buy Lingtian, the Ma family would do everything possible to obstruct him.

  Therefore, the preliminary work of confidentiality must be done well.

  If you want to be a big deal, you have to be cool.

  "Shit, where do you get so much money?" Zhang Tiezhu was scared. It's ten gold coins. He and his wife have worked hard for a year, earning a maximum of two gold coins.

  He had seen all the herbs Zhang Xiaofan had planted, and it wasn't worth the money.

  Add even one or two gold coins and you're on top.

  And they need to wait until they're ripe before selling at that price.

  "Dad, this money is so bright and straight, you can use it at ease! I bought over twenty herbs from the county the other day, remember? That passion fruit is a mutant herb, and I take it too. I didn't know until I found someone in the county seat."

  Zhang Xiaofan explained some truths.

  "Ah, no wonder I saw the passion fruit plant at first sight, and felt a little different. I didn't expect it to be a mutant sword herb! My God, you've always been able to obtain valuable herbs. The ancestors must manifest themselves and protect them in the dark. In a few days, I'll take you and Wang Yuanyuan to sacrifice the ancestors, and let the ancestors bless you!"

  Zhang Tiezhu is a superstitious person

  Recently, Zhang Xiaofan has been fortunate, not only to have encountered several bad times, but also to have been able to obtain valuable herbs. This convinced Zhang Tiezhu that he should be the manifestation of the ancestor, protecting the offspring and grandchildren.

  He never thought that Zhang Xiaofan could have this 'good luck' because he already had super powers.

  By loosening the relationship of the father, Zhang Xiaofan was finally able to breathe.

  At the end of the night, the banquet was ready for dinner, and family and friends helped to sit at five tables, and everyone ate and drank happily. At the same time, we are discussing the subject of getting married tomorrow.

  Zhang Xiaofan held a glass and toasted at a table, thanking family and friends for their help.

  "Excuse me, is this Zhang Xiaofan's house?" A thick voice sounded.

  The crowd turned and saw an unknown middle-aged man standing outside the door with a basket.

  After Zhang Xiaofan clearly saw the people at the door, his face immediately showed an extremely happy smile.

  "Uncle Niu, you are finally here! These days, I want to put on my eyes," Zhang Xiaofan quickly greeted, and he could see Niu Auntie's back basket full of herbs.

  It looks relatively new.

  "Hey, I don't go to the mountains to pick up medicine every day. Every time I sell a little money, I'll go to the mountains to collect medicine after I've spent it.

  He seemed a little restrictive when he saw so many people present.

  "Is your family preparing for a happy event," Niu Ai asked quietly.

  "Yes, I'm getting married tomorrow. They are all relatives and friends who come to help. Zhang Xiaofan smiled and greeted Niu Dazhen and sat down. "Uncle Niu hasn't eaten yet? If not, let's sit down and eat.

  People from all over the world send herbal medicine, so they should entertain themselves naturally.

  In the future, Zhang Xiaofan also hoped to earn a lot of money by relying on this Uncle Niu's supply.

  "What a pity this is..." Niu Daiyu looked at the delicious food on the table, swallowed saliva and was very grumpy.

  "Don't be embarrassed, just add another pair of chopsticks!" After Zhang Xiaofan's greeting, he half pushed against the table.

  The family and friends who helped were looking curiously at Niu Daiyu. 

  After asking about Zhang Tiezhu, it became clear that Niu Dazhen dug up the herbs and sold them to Zhang Xiaofan.

  Everyone's not very optimistic.

  Family and friends also advised Zhang Xiaofan not to spend this wrong money. If you want medicinal herbs, there are plenty in the mountains, just dig them yourself.

  Zhang Xiaofan would not listen to their advice and would carefully select the valuable herbs.

There are a total of twenty-six strains of Fancao that are above the fifth order, to stimulate the enthusiasm of the cattle. Zhang Xiaofan collected seven other first-class herbs and composed 33.

  He was paid a total of three silver coins.

  "Hello, thank you very much!" Niu Daizhen received the three silver coins, and was very happy to keep quiet.

  He didn't seem to be used to being watched by many people, so he picked up his basket of medicine and left.

  "Uncle Niu dug up the herb next time, please remember to sell it first. As long as the herb is good, how much, how much I want, buy in cash," Zhang Xiaofan said aloud.

  In fact, it is also meant to announce to family and friends present.

  Niu Daizhen is a lazy man.

  He won't spend all the money he has earned and won't go to the mountains to collect medicine. If other villagers can be mobilized, they'll also dig up herbs to sell to Zhang Xiaofan. He may well solve the problem of insufficient herbs.

  Everyone saw Niu Dazhen earning three silver coins with their own eyes. On hearing Zhang Xiaofan's words, many people immediately moved.

  "Vanzi, do you really buy many herbs?" asked one villager.

  "Nature! Everyone here, friends and relatives, friends and neighbours, as long as they can dig up a good herb, can sell it to me. But the price, but I made it clear beforehand, according to the standard of cattle and grandmother, 100 copper coins One. Buy ten and bring me one."

  Zhang Xiaofan is a scholar, he must be smart and not bad at starting a business.

1