Chapter 26 – Bragging?
104 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Xiaofan looked at the big aunt in front of her and opened his heart. If you answer casually, I will definitely be nice to your sister, in all probability, she will not pass her level.

  The wonderful eyes on the other side stared at him.

  Take a look at each of his subtle expressions.

  "My big sister really wants to hear how I treat Yuanyuan when I marry her." Zhang Xiaofan already knew how to respond.

  "Hurry up!" Big sister's tone was not very good. She didn't like people playing with flowers.

  She wants her sister to marry a down-to-earth man.

  Only then can we live happily.

  "When I marry Yuanyuan at home, I'll do three things. The first is to work hard to grow herbs and earn money to support my family. The second is to work with her to find a way to buy an acre of Lingtian and make her food and clothes free of worries. . The third is to open an herbal shop in the county seat and make her the boss.

  Zhang Xiaofan's tone and expression are particularly sincere and confident.

  The big sister's beautiful eyes sparkled, and she began to look seriously at the teenager in front of her.

  He may be surprised by the poor boy in front of him.

  He probably didn't expect Zhang Xiaofan to have such great ambitions.

  From the details of Zhang Xiaofan, she can conclude that the boy in front of her does not boast, but speaks from his heart.

  "Haha... I'm laughing! You are a poor boy in the field, and you want to buy an acre of Lingtian in Zhangkou, and you think about who you want to open a shop in the county, thinking about who you are. How much does it cost to buy an acre of Lingtian, you know? I'm afraid to scare you, it takes at least a thousand gold coins. I also need a title. You don't want to earn that much money in your life.

  "It's ridiculous to open a shop at the county seat. You're afraid it's impossible to know where to go to the county seat!"

  The middle-aged man who was standing behind the older sister looked to be in his thirties and was very well dressed.

  Like cousin Huang Wei, they are all dressed in successful people.

  Presumably he belongs to the social elite.

  Zhang Xiaofan knew a little about the older brother-in-law. I heard that doing business at the county seat made a lot of money.

  It's not clear how rich the money is, only that I bought a property at the county seat.

  When it comes to a place like the country, you can really get angry and shake it.

  "Xue Ling, I think this boy is blowing the cows all over the sky. It doesn't work at first glance. Yuanyuan marries such a person, but it's hard to be happy." The older brother-in-law was very dissatisfied with Zhang Xiaofan, with a touch of hostility.

  Everyone said that his sister-in-law was his brother-in-law's dream lover.

  This is absolutely true.

  The elder brother-in-law was afraid that he wouldn't want to marry his aunt, so he would make things difficult on this day of great joy.

  Without mentioning anything else, my brother-in-law's title of his own sister-in-law is very kind and somewhat inappropriate. You don't need to use the good name "Sanmei", even if you call the full name. He should be called 'yuanyuan' so intimately.

  This big sister's thinking is not so decent.

  Zhang Xiaofan's heart was furious, and the source of power in Dantian began to roll.

  I wanted to slap this irresponsible brother-in-law.

  More like demolish ten temples and not ruin a marriage.

  The bastard made it clear that he wanted to shake up the marriage.

  "Two, please let me say something. I may not be clear about the others, but my cousin is definitely an honest man. He never talks out loud. Even after hearing what he said, I was especially surprised and never knew what he was saying. My brother is so outstanding and has a great ideal. I think Wang Yuanyuan will be very happy when he marries my cousin.

  When cousin Huang Wei saw that the impulse was not right, he immediately stepped forward with a smile and helped Zhang Xiaofan to support him.

  His impulse was no weaker than his brother-in-law's.

  Wang Yuanyuan's elder sister also has her own judgment: she thinks Zhang Xiaofan doesn't boast, but he really has this ideal.

  "Zhang Xiaofan,

Remember what you just said, dare to be mean to my sister. I don't agree with being a big sister! Get in! "Sister gave in.
  "Xue Ling! I can't trust this kid..." The older brother-in-law was still not willing

  "Today is the day my sister is happy and you won't interrupt. My sister is not allowed to marry, who do you want her to marry? Marry you as a sister-in-law?" Wang Xueling had been aware of her husband's careful consideration.

  Seeing her husband so innocent at this time, she also had a touch of anger.

The elder brother-in-law's careful thought was broken and he insisted: "Don't listen to my advice, then Yuanyuan will marry a non-human, don't regret it. I don't care." He froze and retreated.

  Zhang Xiaofan saw that the bastard gave in and immediately entered the room with his cousin and his matchmaker.

  Elder Yuezhang and his mother-in-law were sitting in the hall. A twenty-seven-year-old man, dressed in a T-shirt, sat upright, his face strong. The unique temperament of the soldiers burst forth.

  I heard that Wang Fu's second son-in-law is a soldier, and it seems that he is this one.

  There are two difficult criteria for joining the army. First, there must be no criminal record, otherwise military status cannot be granted. Second, he must reach the kingdom of the original warriors.

  Wang Fu dared to rub his ass and shake his face in front of the Ma family, trusting the majesty of the second son-in-law.

  The matchmaker immediately pushed Zhang Xiaofan.

  Zhang Xiaofan knew this and stepped forward to greet him respectfully.

  "See you, Master Yue! See you, Master Mother!"

  Wang Fu and his wife looked at Zhang Xiaofan with a smile

  "Please hurry up! Xi Yuan is in the boudoir, go out and ask him out, so you won't miss the good times!" Both were very kind and spoke well.

  No wonder the daughters they taught were all educated and distinguished.

  Zhang Xiaofan took the matchmaker to Wang Yuanyuan's room, and his cousin Huang Wei accompanied the Wang Fu couple to talk.

  The door is closed.

  Huh

  Zhang Xiaofan knocked on the outside door.

  "Yuanyuan, it's Zhang Xiaofan, come get married at the door! Could you open the door?"

  Squeak!

  The door opened and he opened his head.

  This is a beautiful girl, twenty-four years old, young and beautiful She's Wang Yuanyuan's second sister.

  "If you want to be my brother-in-law, I must be satisfied!" The second sister looked slightly at Zhang Xiaofan's thin body.

  "Please make it clear to the second sister!" Only the last level remained, Zhang Xiaofan did not dare to offend her.

  "As a man, you must protect your wife and children. This is not just talk, you must have some strength. Come on, push me, as long as you push me away, you can marry my sister at home.

  The second sister opened the door halfway, and then extended her white hand, gesturing for Zhang Xiaofan to find her.

  The second brother-in-law sat in the hall and looked at him with a playful look.

  He is a martial artist by birth and a soldier, and he values his strength very much. If Zhang Xiaofan is too weak, he must look down.

  "Do they really drive you away?" confirmed Zhang Xiaofan again.

  "Shit!", The second sister scorns.

  "That would offend!"

  Zhang Xiaofan spread his palms, which were against his jade palm.

  The second sister heard from her sister long ago that Zhang Xiaofan only had two layers of Qimai repair. Now that she is showing her powerful strength to dissuade Zhang Xiaofan, she will not dare to intimidate her sister easily.

  Good idea

  After facing the palms of Zhang Xiaofan, he felt an irresistible terrorist force and easily repelled.

  "Ah..." The second sister's eyes opened incredibly, her face horrified.

  She was sure that Zhang Xiaofan's force was not even under her husband.

  Is this ordinary brother-in-law already a source martial artist?

  How is this possible?

  However, I had heard about Zhang Shaofan's shameful actions seven times in the university entrance exam.

  "Assign!"

  Zhang Xiaofan entered the room with a smile, then picked up Wang Yuanyuan and ran.

  Wang Yuanyuan was very embarrassed and felt extremely sweet.

  He pinched Zhang Xiaofan's neck and, from today, she will become Zhang Xiaofan's wife.

  Wang Yuanyuan thought that the second sister had deliberately let go of the water. He never expected Zhang Xiaofan to repel his second sister with his true ability.

  Not to mention, even the Wang Fu couple and the second brother-in-law think so.

  "Please, the bride in the sedan chair!", The matchmaker sang and followed her.

  Zhang Xiaofan embraced the bride, ran to the courtyard and then placed her in the flower sedan.

  "Good luck, please say goodbye to the bride and family! Thank you parents for raising them!"

  In this process, the bride must cry sadly, because she has been a husband's family ever since. Goodbye to my parents who have been raising them for many years. It is heartbreaking and very reluctant to abandon the family that has lived for many years.

  Under the auspices of the matchmaker, the bride was able to perform all the procedures.

  Her cousin, Huang Wei, has given all four carriers enough money, and they work very hard.

Zhang Xiaofan rode a white horse to lead the way.

  His cousin Huang Wei stays behind to greet the woman's close relative.

  Including the woman's parents, sisters, seven aunts and aunts and relatives. A big team went out to the man's house.

  At that time, we will witness the wedding of Zhang Xiaofan and Wang Yuanyuan together, and bless the couple.

  After passing three levels, cutting six generals and finally marrying the bride at home, Zhang Xiaofan was very happy. Cheering in red, hoping for a better life in the future.

  ......

  The journey was quite smooth, but when we reached the village of Baihua, when we passed Majia's gate, a roadblock was set up in front of us to block the road.

  Ma Qing was also wearing the wedding dress of the officer of the groom, and the golden sword of Malaysia was in the middle of the road.

  What does this insidious rich man want to do? Is he getting married today? I've never heard of it.

  Seeing that they are crowded, one by one, their faces are not good, and the men and women of Zhang Xiaofan are deeply distressed.

1