Chapter 01. I can see herb properties
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little Fan, hurryly wash your face, change your clothes, come with me to Wang Jia Baishou! You must behave when I ask for marriage in the King's house"

Zhang Tiezhu is dressed up today.

He was shaved, and he was wearing the blue gown he had worn for the holidays, and new cloth shoes.

"Propose marriage at me? Marry with Wang Yuanyuan?" Zhang Xiaofan is frightened and turns pale.

Seven years to participate in the college entrance examination, want to be admitted to the cradle of the Yuan Wu college.

It's a pity that he has such a poor talent that he always fails.

Wang Yuanyuan is a famous beauty from different places. Her family is much better than zhang's. Can see himself as a good-for-nothing poor?

"Don't worry, daddy's got you a winning weapon!" Zhang Tiezhu smiled mysteriously.

Zhang Xiaofan dare not disobey the father's meaning.

He changed into the most handsome clothes he thought he had, arranged himself, and looked at himself in front of the bronze mirror. Angular face, star eyes, solid body, actually quite handsome.

Dad is already waiting in the yard.

The bride, wearing an apron, stood at the kitchen door, smiling at him.

"Come on, son!"

"I'm so worthless... Can a girl like me?"

Zhang Xiaofan is not confident.

He saw Zhang Tiezhu holding the clay pot, not by Leng Leng. Inside the basin is a ginseng with red leaves. This is a rare fire ginseng.

Also the father carefully foster more than 20 years.

In order to get the Wangs to agree to this marriage, father is going to cut his heart and soul!

No wonder dad has a confident look on his face.

Suddenly, the fire ginseng above a row of light glyphs, let Zhang Xiaofan stunned.

His eyes widened in disbelief.

[name: fire ginseng, ten stage grass.]

[age: 98. ]

[vitality: 100.]

[Attributes: Qi and blood +60, fire source +1000.]

Zhang Xiaofan thought he saw with his eyes, hard to shake his head, wiped his eyes, the row of Numbers is still eye-catching.

"Father, father... Do you see anything on this ginseng?" Zhang Xiaofan asks excitedly.

"You boy, you don't need to be so excited if you see your father taking this fire gingseng for a birthday present! Ever since you were born, dad wanted to use it to get you a wife."

Zhang Tiezhu said with a smile.

The father of our family is very thoughtful.

"Oh... I mean, did you see the writing on the top of the fire ginseng?" Zhang Xiaofan was worried to death.

"Words? I didn't see any words!" Zhang Tiezhu was puzzled and shook his head repeatedly.

"Mother, have you seen the words?" Zhang Xiaofan asked her mother.

"No! Son, you should be thinking about marrying a wife you are too excited, with hallucination. Go with your father to celebrate your birthday." Feng also shook his head in denial.

This time, Zhang Xiaofan realized the seriousness of the problem.

To avoid scaring his parents, Zhang said no more.

He followed his father out of the house, his eyes fixed on the door of a withered yellow grass.

[Name: weed. First order grass.]

[Age: 12 years old. ]

[Vitality: 50.]

[attribute: none.]

Zhang Xiaofan accepted the fact thoroughly. I suddenly had the ability to see the detailed properties of plants.

He also discovered that the various properties of plants are followed by a plus sign and a minus sign.

They're all on.

Zhang Xiaofan dare not rashly disorderly point, worried about the occurrence of bad consequences.

Along the way, he checked the properties of several plants, only to find that they were very fresh. Exhaustion came over him and he stopped looking.

It takes energy to estimate, to look at the properties of the plant. Had this magical ability, Zhang Xiaofan had confidence to oneself. Even if the college entrance examination failed?

If nothing else, just by being able to see the attributes of a variety of plants, it is enough to make Zhang Xiaofan stand out.

The mountains and forests are filled with endless herbs and even wonder medicines.

With this ability, Zhang Xiaofan as long as into a deep mountain, will have a big harvest.

If dig a magic medicine, that can be developed.


The Wangs are famous in the area.

I heard there were three daughters, all as beautiful as flowers.

There are two daughters already married, and their husbands are very promising. This also makes the Wang family's position in the local rising, more stable.

Today is Wang Fu's 50th birthday. Many guests have come to celebrate his birthday.

Fifty or sixty tables had been set up in the Wangs' courtyard. I'm afraid people from all over the country have come.

Wang Fu, dressed in happy Da Hong Pao, stood at the door to greet the guests.

"Wang fu, congratulations! " Zhang Tiezhu smiled and came forward to congratulate.

"The old schoolmate is coming, come in quickly! Have a few more drinks today!" Wang Fu and Zhang Tiezhu are the same age, once participated in the college entrance examination together, They was classmate.

Unfortunately, both failed to enter the Yuan Wu college, all when a lifetime source farmers.

Wang Fu's eyes swept over Zhang Xiaofan.

This is the Father-in-law looking for a son-in-law.

"Dog son Zhang Xiaofan!" Zhang Tiezhu was introduced sideways. "you child, make haste to be called!"

"Good uncle Wang! "Zhang Xiaofan shyly stepped forward to salute.

"Well, he's a nice lad, and he's got a lot of spirit!" Wang Fu smiled praise, it seems to Zhang Xiaofan's first impression is not bad.

Zhang Tiezhu saw a play, immediately ready to strike while the iron is hot, take fire gingseng the birthday gift, to get the marriage.

"This is the fire ginseng that has been raised in my family for more than 20 years. Now it is nearly 100 years old. If the Wangs don't mind, please accept it." There's a lot of skill in this.

Deliberately ask the whole Wang family for advice.

The two had already been in contact, and a matchmaker struck a bargain.

And agreed terms.

Now if the royal family accepted the ginseng in the presence of the guests, it would mean that they agreed to the marriage.

The onlookers heard that Zhang Tiezhu had brought the fire ginseng of nearly one hundred years old as a birthday gift. One is secretly frightened. In particular, several people who also want to propose to Wang Yuanyuan felt timid and weak.

The betrothal gift that Zhang Jia takes out, is too precious, the gift that they bring, far cannot compete with the fire ginseng of 10 rank fan cao.

Wang Fu did not immediately pick up the bamboo basket in Zhang's hand, but turned his head to look at a beautiful girl behind him.

The girl is Wang Fu's youngest daughter, Wang Yuanyuan.

He wanted his daughter's final opinion.

Zhang Xiaofan is some nervous, look at Wang Yuanyuan of some expectation again. I was afraid of being rejected by her.

In full view of the public, Wang Yuanyuan seemed very shy.

"May dad make the decision!" Her voice was like that of a gnat, and she nodded to Wang Fu.

This is a promise.

All of a sudden, Zhang Xiaofan and his father are showing a joyful smile, the marriage

will soon become. As long as choose an auspicious day, for Wang Yuanyuan marry, Zhang Xiaofan can live a happy life.

"Whew!"

Just then a splendid carriage came to a halt at the door of the house.

Not many people in the country have carriages.

Who's the big shot here?

In everyone's curious eyes, a rich old man and a handsome young man have got out of the carriage.

"Wow, I didn't expect even the charitable people of ma da to come to congratulate wang fu on his birthday! " They looked at the rich old man with a look of awe.

"This time it's going to be fun! Ma qing, the second son of the ma family, was also there. I heard he was also Wang Yuanyuan's suitor. Certainly also want to borrow the name of he Shou, propose marriage to the Wang family. Zhang Jia is so poor that he can't compete with ma Jia even if he takes out this fire ginseng."

A lot of people smiled, waiting to see the drama unfold.

People who eat melons are never afraid to grow big.

The dignified gaze of the rich old man swept the room and then fell on Wang Fu.

A smile also appeared on the rich old man's face.

He came over with the handsome young man.

"Ha, ha, what wind blows the Horse's! Your presence, but let humble graces!" Wang Fu put the attitude very low, warmly welcome the Horse family father and son.

2