Chapter 4 The marriage is concluded.
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nearby Ma Qing and Ma Da are very worried.

"Wooden master, you don't patronize to see, hurriedly think of a way to revive it, I all quick anxious dead!" Ma Qing lost her composure and urged her.

"young master, this zhu guo died very strange. Lingcao is delicate herb, if only a little problem, perhaps wood some can save it. Now the trees and leaves are dried up and completely dead. Let alone me, even if we invite three farmers, there is nothing we can do."

Mu Zi mo stood up and shook his head.

"It's over, it's over... Ma Qing's hopes of marrying Wang Yuanyuan were dashed.

His face was pale and unwilling. A pair of bleak eye son, can't help looking at Zhang Xiaofan again.

"Oh dear... Pain evil spirit I also!" Ma Qing is beating his chest, almost closed off.

He was known as a miser, and the Ma's had only one or two plants in all.

To lose one easily would be like cutting off a piece of his heart.

Now the personal wealth lost, dead, the daughter-in-law did not marry hand, how can he not heartache?

You deserve what you deserve.

If their father and son do not want to harm, how will be Zhang Xiaofan clean up?

"Please, you are not welcome in my family!" Told Wang Fu again to Ma Da and Ma Qing issued the order to leave.

Ma Da benevolent face livid, angry, turn around and go.

He didn't leave a word.

Today with a gift to come to the birthday and proposal, did not expect to make a dusty face, heavy losses. It also made him lose face.

Even if Wang Fu did not go out, he would have no face to stay here.

Ma Qing is reluctant to see a beautiful Wang Yuanyuan, his heart is extremely unwilling.

He is a snake in the grass. If he can't get it, and he doesn't want anyone else to get it.

"The fire ginseng sent by Zhang Xiaofan's home also went wrong. We should get rid of him, too."

Ma Qing said to Wang Fu.

One after another such bad things happened, Wang Fu's good mood all gone. He felt a little irritable.

After listening to Ma Qing's words, the eyes are not good to look at Zhang's father and son.

Wang Yuanyuan appears a little nervous however, inside short time, Zhang Xiaofan is afraid cannot change that. The match was mostly ruined

Although Zhang Xiaofan is very inferior all the time, but she paid attention to assiduous, honest Zhang Xiaofan very early quietly, having good impression to him.

This was the chief reason why she had consented to the marriage.

Zhang Xiaofan just doesn't know all this.

"I said if I couldn't send a fresh fire ginseng to uncle wang as a birthday present, I'd be ashamed to marry Wang yuanyuan." Zhang Xiaofan is full of confidence, just now, he has put the fire ginseng vitality added to the full value.

A moment of weakness.

This is the reason for too low repair, Zhu guo's vitality to 10, and the fire ginseng vitality to 100, his body is not much of the spirit of all the consumption of clean.

During the manipulation, he found that adding or subtracting the vitality of lingcao consumed much more spiritual energy.

But by increasing and subtracting the life of every grass, this consume ten times less of the spirit.

"It's no use talking about it. You open the red cloth." Said Ma Qing urged.

Everyone is holding their breath, waiting for a miracle.

Zhang Xiaofan laughed and opened the red cloth.

"Wow! I was right. Fire ginseng really came back to life!"

"Looks like that fire ginseng is short of water just now!"

The crowd of onlookers gasped as they watched in disbelief. A lot of people think zhang xiaofan a basin of water poured down, to the fire ginseng to revive.

They never thought Zhang Xiaofan had super power, This will be able to turn the spring.

Zhang Tiezhu's mood, like riding a roller coaster, one after another.

Some hell, some heaven.

He could not believe his eyes that the fire ginseng, which had been wilting, had come alive again. Wipe again, confirm true, immediately grin silly.

Wang Yuanyuan's spruce face shows happy smile. She had been really worried, after all, about her life.

Wang Fu's face also became much better.

The hypocritical face of Ma's man changed from iron blue to black blue, which was very frightening. It's so cloudy you can drop water.

In this round of confrontation, the Ma family lost to the Zhang family.

"It can't be, I know... "Ma Qing was so angry that he almost spilled the beans.

Just now he clearly played a trick, put on display ice Zhang Xiaofan's fire ginseng to freeze to death. How blink of an eye, the original wilted fire ginseng, and back to normal?

Is it because I am too poor to get started?

Ma Qing was suspicious, her face uncertain.

"Uncle wang, please check. Are you satisfied with this fire ginseng? If there is no problem, I will formally propose to Wang Yuanyuan and marry on an auspicious day."

Zhang Xiaofan was no longer shy.

Again cringe, afraid that word, Wang Yuanyuan will be snatched by others.

Wang yuanyuan shyly lowered her head and peeped at him, her heart thumping wildly.

She had never seen Zhang Xiaofan so brave.

In order to love, Zhang Xiaofan can become particularly brave, which makes her heart sweet, is very useful.

Wang Fu received fire ginseng, careful inspection, very satisfied.

The smile was again on his face.

"Fire ginseng is not bad, not bad! Facing danger not disorderly, wisdom and courage, it is really impressive. The royal family will accept this generous gift." Wang Fu received fire ginseng, his eyes with a thick smile.

Admiring looking at the prospective son-in-law, more and more satisfied.

He was relieved to marry his daughter to such a responsible, wise and courageous young man.

Two just misunderstanding, also vanish into thin air.

"I don't approve of it!" 'said Ma Qing, with a grim face.

"Why? I'm not marrying your daughter." Zhang Xiaofan completely angry, Ma Qing rather tube is too wide.

If you can't marry yourself, why don't you let someone else marry you?

"Because you're my sharecropper! Wang Yuanyuan is my Ma Qing after the woman, who dare to marry her, is with my Ma family. Zhang Xiaofan, as long as you dare to marry her, wait the consequences."

Ma Qing menacingly said.

With Zhang Xiaofan for beauty failed, Ma Qing this is completely torn face, To rely on the family power to bully Zhang Xiaofan.

Let the Zhang's obediently give up this marriage.

Wang Yuanyuan is nasty again angry "You, you shameless... Our royal family is none of your business!"

When she was at last able to negotiate a marriage with a lover who had her heart set on it, Ma Qing, the villain, jumped in to stir up trouble. Want to mix her with Zhang Xiaofan's affinity yellow, how can she not angry?

See Wang Yuanyuan so take Zhang Xiaofan, Ma Qing only feel jealous in fire burn, facial expression also becomes more gloomy and cold.

"Zhang Tiezhu, you'd better persuade your son!"

Ma Qing cold voice way said.

Ma family control of this area of the lingtian, is equivalent to the lifeblood of the civilian family. Ma Qing believed that the Zhangs would compromise and surrender their marriage.

"I am married Wang Yuanyuan ! Master Ma can go now, if nothing else." Zhang Xiaofan's attitude is very determined.

This gave Wang Yuanyuan ate a reassuring pill.

She looked at Zhang Xiaofan's eyes, shining.

"Very well, we'll see. Some day you'll regret it." Ma Qing left with a grudge.

Birthday banquet held normally, Zhang Xiaofan and Zhang Tiezhu, became the guests of the wang family.

The two families will soon be married, Zhang Tiezhu and Wang Fu is an old classmate, two people, frequently toast.

Zhang Xiaofan peeps at beautiful and moving Wang Yuanyuan from time to time, show next silly smile.

I dreamed that I would marry this beautiful daughter-in-law as soon as possible.

They say that wine does not make one drunk. That's true.

Zhang Xiaofan heart is glad, have beautiful person company again, he that never drinks, also be happy respect prospective father-in-law a few cups. Already drunk.

The wangs' relatives followed, asking Zhang to toast them.

No way, zhang Xiaofan toasted one by one.

Zhang Xiaofan could hardly walk when he got to the end of the show.


Father and son are very happy, drunk smoked home, into the yard.

"We're back, old woman! Today, I am so happy that our son's marriage has been settled. Also a strong praise our son smart and capable. Tomorrow I ask geomantic Sir To choose good auspicious day, prepare to marry a person next door!"

Zhang Tiezhu shouted as soon as he entered the door.

"Wow..." Zhang Xiaofan threw up at the door, he only felt like his head was going to burst.

Drank too much wine.

Just after entering the door, Zhang Tiezhu soon found something was wrong.

Feng's face was sad.

"Old woman, what are you singing? Aren't you glad that our son's engagement has been settled?" Zhang Tiezhu look at his Zhang son puzzled.

"I am naturally glad that the engagement is concluded. Just now the samaritans in Malaysia came and said they would increase the rent this year by 20%. I argued two words, his face a cold, said if our family can not afford don't rent. After that, it will increase 20% every year. How can we live here?"

Feng's voice choked with tears. The zhangs earn their living by farming.

Rents are high, and this year's harvest has been poor.

The Ma family will increase the rent by 20%, which is not to give the Zhang family a way out.

Listen to the mother's cry, Zhang Xiaofan's wine has been most awake.

He did not expect the Ma's to be so vicious and so quick.

Want not to be threatened by the Ma's, the best way is to own a piece of spiritual field.

But according to the provisions of the danong state, civilians could not own spiritual fields. Only nobles can own spiritual fields.

That is to say, even if Zhang Xiaofan is rich now, also do not allow to buy ling tian.

"I must find a way to get the lowest title."

It is not easy to get even the lowest rank.

Or join the army, on the battlefield to kill the enemy, with the enemy's head in exchange for military achievements. Accumulated enough military achievements, naturally can be knighted.

There is another way, that is to make a great contribution to the government.

There is a deep door.

Can lose a lot of money to the government, also can offer a enough weight of treasure. Can also donate a grass.

With Zhang Xiaofan present condition, go into battle to kill the enemy is to die completely. It is even more extravagant to donate a large sum of money to the government. Selling the whole family wouldn't be worth much.

The only way, is to rely on super ability, get a grass, and then donate to the government.

It's also the quickest and most effective way.

2