Chapter 7: Seeking for wealth and danger
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Zhang Xiaofan just arrived at the entrance to the village, there was a figure rushing over.

He grabbed him by the ear.

"You are a stinky boy, where have you been? You come back so late, let me and your father look for you everywhere!" Feng is very kind, but if his son did dangerous things, she beat him more than the old man. Still awkward.

"Ouch, ouch... Mother, let go, hurt!" Zhang Xiaofan repeatedly screamed, his own mother was too angry, and his ears were almost smashed.

"Still know pain, why a person ran to the mountains to collect medicine? Don't you know the danger?" Feng Shi is still fierce, but his strength is much smaller.

"I am looking at my family's life is not easy, I want to dig a few valuable herbs, to help reduce the burden of the home! It's safe to follow the others into the mountains."

Zhang Xiaofan had to lie and comfort the mother's heart.

"Ouch, it hurts... "

Suddenly, the strength of the mother's hands increased a lot. Zhang Xiaofan was sore and grinned.

"Ma Qing has said that you went up the mountain alone and did not team up with them... "

It's Ma Qing's bastard again and gave himself to the pit.

Zhang Xiaofan can't wait to take the knife and put Ma Qing into a meat sauce.

"All right, as long as my son is safe and well, come at home!" Zhang Tiezhu relieved his son.

The old couple looked at their son, in fact, they were especially distressed.

The son is very sensible, in order to reduce the burden of the family, just went into the mountain to collect medicine.

"Xiaofan, next time want to go into the mountain to collect medicine, call on the father, to accompany you to go. If anything should happen, You could have someone to look after you." Zhang Tiezhu said with concern.

"Okay!" Zhang Xiaofan went home with his parents. "Oh, rightness, I dig 2 purple snake fruit, I'll plant it to our home spirit field first inside! I'm afraid I won't be able to grow it after a long time."

"Where is it? Let me see it!" Zhang Tiezhu noticed his son's medicine basket, with two so valuable herbs.

Lingtian's one-year rent will cost about two gold coins per acre.

Zhang family dare not rent more, only rented a acre of Ling Tian. 35xs grows more valuable herbs.

The two purple snakes fruits could fetch at least two silver coins, which is equivalent to one tenth of the rent.

If two more plants were dug up, the rent of the Ma family will be replenished.

Zhang's pressure this year is much smaller.

"Our son is the best! But the next time you can't enter again into the mountain, if in case of a mishap, can you call us?" Feng Shi also showed a happy smile.

A family of three immediately walked toward Lingtian.

Unlike ordinary land, Lingtian has ample aura in its soil, which is specially suitable for planting precious herbs and grasses.

All concentrated in a small area.

It is said that there is a spiritual vein here.

Each spiritual field is protected by a dharma, which is also used to prevent herbs from being stolen or eaten by the original beast.

The rent for two gold coins a year is definitely not cheap.

For ordinary source farmers, the herbs in Lingtian are the economic source of the whole family for one year.

"Xiaofan, this is the spirit field of our home, remember it." Zhang Tiezhu took out a token engraved with runes, and took Zhang Xiaofan into the circle with his wife.

Suddenly, an irregular spiritual field appeared in the eyes.

The ground was full of herbs.

There is only one kind of herb that is grown on a large scale.

The palm-like leaves, the plants are as tall as adults, with white flowers.

This is the source of power fruit, but also source farmers like to grow a favorite herb.

Not only the cultivation difficulty is lower, but also the yield is more stable, the fruit does not worry about selling. When is planted in the same year, it can be harvested in the same year. Every year, there are special vendors, to buy the source of power fruit.

Its function is only one, that is to increase the source force to repair.

In the spiritual field, in addition to the source of power fruit, there is also a small spiritual field used to grow miscellaneous herbs. All these were picked up by Zhang Tiezhu from the mountain.

Originally the most valuable is that fire ginseng, but now as a betrothal gift to the Wang family.

The vacant space was just right for two purple snak fruits.

"Dad, I have an idea. Let's try breeding purple snake fruit and planting it on a large scale. If we succeed, we will make a lot of money." Zhang Xiaofan suggested.

On the way back, he thought about it.

With the super power to control the herbs, Zhang Xiaofan believes that any technical problems can be solved by him.

On one acre spirit field can grow up to 100 plants of yuanli fruit, and the yield of one acre can be sold for 10 gold coins in a good year. Bad years, like this one, will sell eight gold pieces at most.

After deducting the cost of seeds, fertilizers, land rents, etc., even in the year of harvest, you can earn up to two gold coins.

If this year is like this year, it would be nice to be able to protect it.

The Ma family has risen by 20%, and it is definitely a loss.

The purple snake fruit occupies a small area, and planting 1,500 plants in one acre of spirit field is not a problem.

Because there is no market price, it is very popular, and the price of a plant is at least one silver coin. It is even possible to sell 12 silver coins.

It's a lot more profitable than growing them.

"How can purple snake fruit be so easy to breed? The Mayuan farmers who have been raised by Ma's family have studied it specially, and so far they have not seen his success. People are second-level source farmers, but they have failed, and the heads of the two of them are iron again. Can't you hit it up?"

Zhang Tiezhu shook his head again and again.

Not don't want, but don't have that ability.

"Father, let me try, will you? Even if it fails, it's not a big loss." Zhang Xiaofan is very worried about their old father to sell them. That's why it will be so begging.

Zhang Tiezhu finally agreed.

The family went home happily.

Across the distance, the family raised the big yellow dog for more than ten years, and greeted wagging with his tail.

Rhubarb has become human, but also old. Can feel its age clearly, in every are way far less than before.

He sat directly on the bed to practice jinyuan power. Before because source force practiced talent highest, he so specialized in wood source force.

Now Jinyuanli's cultivation talent has reached the highest level, up to 90, and naturally remodeled Jinyuan power.

However, Zhang Xiaofan also found that he controlled the super power of the herb and consumed the wood source. Not related to other source forces.

In the future, we must definitely find ways to improve the talents of Muyuan's cultivation and increase the power of wood.

The two most important things at the moment were to get a knight and buy a acre of spiritual land. On the other hand, before next year's college entrance examination, strive to cultivate jinyuan's strength to the point where all the twelve main qi veins are fully stored.

Only in this way, there is hope to enter the Yuan Wu college.

Of course, it would be better if you could be promoted directly to the source. The grasp of entering the Yuanwu Academy will be even greater.


After a night of cultivation, his Jin Yuan strength has increased a great section. The momentum is encouraging.

The next day, Zhang Xiaofan had breakfast, and carrying the basket set out

The dog Rhubarb wagged his tail and sent the little master out, looking at the little master with moist eyes. As if to say, little master, you may pay attention to safety. or I will definitely go along with you to collect medicine.

"Rhubarb, wait for one day I get you a plant rejuvenating, so can you eat also cultivate you."

Zhang Xiaofan touched the head of the rhubarb and walked straight toward the mountain.

Yesterday I found a mutant sword plant and two purple snake fruit. I hope today's harvest will be bigger.

It is best to dig a grass.

Many villagers watched with concern as Zhang Xiaofan entered the mountain. A teenager, and nothing to practice, if encounter a meat source beast, it is dangerous .

How can they know the suffering of Zhang Xiaofan?

If not, how can the Zhangs live a happy life? Zhang Xiaofan wants Wang Yuanyuan to marry home to lead a good life, love her for life.

After an hour, Zhang Xiaofan appeared in the mountains.

With yesterday's experience, he has no time to waste today.

In the peripheral area, the chance of finding a grass is almost zero. The source of the farmer's vision is even worse, the grass is as bright as the moon in the night sky, and can be easily found.

Even if there is, it has long been dug by the source farmer.

Yesterday's good fortune seemed to be exhausted. Zhang Xiaofan went through the mountains and searched for a long time and still had no gains.

The mountains are overgrown with weeds, trees, and valuable herbs are few and far between.

Think also, the thing with rare value. If it's not rare, can it be expensive?

Take the common ground grass for example. It is also a fourth-order grass. But no one has ever dug it.

Because there are tons of them everywhere, as many as you want.

Imperceptibly, Zhang Xiaofan has arrived red line area. The front is the evil Wolf ridge, the legendary line of the king of hell.

A striking stone monument stands in front, engraved with bright red lettering.

"Is dangerous crossing the line!"

The four bright red characters reminded every source farmer who came to the mountain to collect medicine. After passing here, he entered the death zone. very dangerous.

From time to time the howl of the Wolf could be heard, and it was frightening.

Wolf mountain does not bark in vain.

Inside there are countless evil wolves entrenched, but once they are discovered, they will die.

"Mother's, rich and dangerous, I will fight for it!"

With a heart in his hand, Zhang Xiaofan bite his teeth and crossed the red line and broke into the wolf ridge.

He held the hunting knife tightly in his hand, trying not to make a loud noise as he moved, and his eyes were watching warily. He would stop at any sign of trouble and observe quietly.

"What's that?"

Zhang Xiaofan finally found a plant looks good herb.

It was a white mushroom that grew under a tree, and there were little wisps of mist that rose and swirled around it.

The appearance looks uncommon at first sight.

Could it be a grass? Zhang Xiaofan was very excited, and worked hard for a long time, and finally got the harvest.

Boy, this time we finally found the treasure. The value of this white mushroom is no worse than that of father's fire ginseng which has been cultivated for more than twenty years.

Riches and honour risk, this sentence is absolutely not wrong.

After Zhang Xiaofan observed it, he found a poisonous snake coiled up beside the white mushroom. Any man or beast who tried to touch the mushroom was immediately killed by it.

3