Chapter 8: Advancing to the peak of the Qi
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After repeated confirmation, Zhang Xiaofan concluded that the snake had not reached the source beast level. However, its scales are metallic and its body was as thick as the adult's arms.

It's hard to deal with.

Zhang Xiaofan's current wood source force power is only filled with two main Qi.

It is not difficult to kill this snake.

If it take a bites you, you will definitely die here.

Finally encountered a ten-stage grass, he will not let go of nature.

It's hard to meet a ten-step grass, he will not let go.

Biting his teeth, Zhang Xiaofan decided to test it first. Immediately picked up a stone, throw the stone to ask the way.

Hit the snake.

Going to the poisonous snake.

Bang!

The stone struck the snake with precision.

Stone hit accurate venomous snake.

"Hiss ~!"

It immediately made a terrible humming sound, and the tongue was swallowed.

Hey!

The next second, its body a bow, toward Zhang Xiaofan to rush. Its speed is astonishingly fast, and the distance of ten meters is in the blink of an eye.

"Unlucky! I knew I should climb to the tree before I knew it!" Zhang Xiaofan nervously held the medicine basket in front of him and held the hunting knife in both hands.

This snake is very fierce, biting against Zhang Xiaofan like lightning, and even spraying with venom.

It's horrible.

Very scary.

Zhang Xiaofan's skill is still agile, he fight, he did not lose.

Now facing a terrible snake, he was clever enough to take off the pot at his waist as bait.

Poop-poop!

Hey!

The kettle was bitten by it.

Zhang Xiaofan also grasped the opportunity, and suddenly cutt off whit the knife, slamming out. Fast and accurate.

Bang!

Just hit the snake on the neck. Its scales were very hard, and the snake's body had a certain elasticity.

Cut the snake's neck directly. Its scale is very hard, and the snake's body has a certain elasticity, this knife actually failed to cut it

A knife is a good thing, if you don't say anything, you can run.

The hundred-footed worm never dies.

A venomous snake will bite even if its head is cut off.

It took a knife and saw the bones deeply. After chasing Zhang Xiaofan for a distance, he made a life.

After killing this snake, Zhang Xiaofan wiped the cold sweat of his forehead and felt the back of his back cool.

It was too dangerous just now. If you make any mistake, you might be killed by it.

Fortunately, this snake has only absorbed some source power and has not evolved into a source beast. Otherwise, Zhang Xiaofan definitely can't beat it.

He did not immediately pick the mushroom, but threw two stones to test, to make sure that there was no snake beast lurking, this assured bold digging.

The white mushroom is a very delicate herb.

Growing up in this wild environment is suitable for it, its vitality is only 96, want to transplant it back. It's extremely difficult.

However, Zhang Xiaofan has this ability, and it is a big deal to add some vitality to it.

Guaranteed to survive.

After harvesting the white mushroom, Zhang Xiaofan is full of joy of harvest. As long as it is cultivated, this white mushroom can be promoted to grass.

Unfortunately, only the water source can be increased, if you can increase the wood source force or gold source force would be good.

Zhang Xiaofan's cultivation is very low. If he can take a kind of spirit grass, it must be able to soar. When you collect medicine can also be a more self-protection ability.

"Hey, how do you have the roots of golden color?"

Zhang Xiaofan glimpsed a section of golden roots below the excavated soil.

Could it be the root of this cloud pine?

No, the roots of Yunsong (Cloud pine) should be white.

Faintly, he felt that the golden root was unusual. Because the mushroom grows on top of it.

Try to see its properties with the ability.

[ Name: common dark gold root. Ten rank common grass.]

[ Age: 99 years old.. ]

[Vitality: 100.]

[Attribute: jin yuan force +1000.]

Boy, I didn't think there was such a high - grade grass under the ground. I almost ignored it.

If it weren't for Zhang Xiaofan's super ability to view plant attributes, he would surely think that this is a root.

On reflection, he could not help but understand.

As he pondered, he couldn't help but realize.

Gold water.

Jin Shengshui.

First came the root, then came the mushroom. That's interesting.

Herb inside incredibly also have dragon phoenix embryo to exist.

There are also dragons and phoenixes in the herbs.

After discovering a plant to be able to increase Jin Yuanli truly herb, Zhang Xiaofan began to become unsatisfied. The human heart is the most complicated, and you have to look forward to it.

"I've added vitality and attributes to herbs, but I've never added years to them. The root is 99 years old. What if we give it another year?"

Zhang Xiaofan did not rush to dig this dark gold root, but came up with a bold idea.

He is a man of action and he will do it when he thinks.

Immediately try to click on the plus sign behind the root age.

Its year, in an instant, increased by a year.

Zhang Xiaofan felt the wood source force inside his body was evacuated instantly. Fortunately, he had practiced jinyuan power, but he was not so weak to he collapsed on the ground.

As he had guessed, controlling plant properties would only consume wood source.

It has no effect on other sources.

Did not expect to add a year to the grass, the energy consumption is so terrible. If add a year to lingcao, is not more terrible?

Even Zhang Xiaofan suspects that with his current Muyuan power, there is no way to add years to Lingcao.

Wow ~!

All around it, the source of gold is gathering crazily towards it.

Even a golden source vortex has formed, which is very amazing.

Zhang Xiaofan gaped at all this. After a full hour, the gold source of this area slowly restored calm.

His instinct feels that this dark gold root must have undergone an unknown change.

Zhang Xiaofan tried to check its properties again.

[ Name: dark gold root. First order lingcao.]

[ Age: 100 years old. ]

[Vitality: 100.]

[Attribute: jin yuan li +4000. Jin yuan li cultivation talent +5]

Good fellow, did not expect really promotion for lingcao. Attribute points have been increased fourfold.

There is also a small surprise, the metal cultivation talent has increased by five points.

"Do I give it to the magistrate for a knighthood? Or himself?" Zhang Xiaofan found in the face of such heavy treasure, is a test of the heart.

He had been impulsive several times in a short time.

After careful consideration, he decided to take it himself.

Since only need to increase the age of the tenth rank lingcao to 100 years, it can be promoted to lingcao.

The white mushroom in the medicine basket, certainly can be promoted.

For Zhang Xiaofan, the use of white mushrooms is much smaller. On the contrary, this is the dark gold root, which can be met. It is of great benefit to him.

Strength is king.

Carefully dig out the dark gold roots.

What Zhang Xiaofan did not think was that it was only about half a meter long.

The ends are in the shape of roots. Like octopus, they cling to the roots of cloud pines. Draw nutrients from it. Its head is a bit like a human head.

Hold in the hand, you can clearly feel the strong source of gold out of the force.

After digging out, it must be timely sealed.

Otherwise, its internal source forces will continue to dissipate.

Generally speaking, planting lingcao as long as there are signs of wilt, it must be harvested and sealed in time.. If you wait for it to die completely, and then dig, the efficacy will not exist, and the value will be greatly reduced.

Zhang Xiaofan wiped with the clothes and ate the fruit directly.

After drilling in the mountains and forests for a day, I was hungry. The dry food was tasteless. Now take this hidden root lingcao solution greedy, very good.

It has no leaves, only roots.

It tastes a little hard, crisp and sweet. It's very delicious.

There is a light fragrance overflow, full of life.

A single herb can fetch at least a hundred gold coins.

If other source farmers have dug it, they will certainly not want to eat. After you sell it, you will be able to live a well-off life.

Zhang Xiaofan didn't think so much, and he wouldn't be a miser.

Just eat it as a snack.

I just ate it, but I don't feel anything. Just a little bloated.

After about a cup of tea, Zhang Xiaofan was sweating and very uncomfortable. A rooted blue bulge bulged out and suddenly jumped, very scary.

The energy contained in a spirit grass (Lingciao) is too scary.

He is also a Menglang. It is a strange thing to eat it all at once.

This is just the beginning, as the energy in the dark gold roots all flood into the veins of the body. As long as he is not handled well, he will explode and die.

Zhang Xiaofan sat cross-legged on the ground, trying to guide the violent Jinyuan force and slowly enter Qi vein. Then store it.

It's just that they are as fierce as the tides, too many to handle.

His skin is getting redder and sweating. There was even a bright red blood starting to come out of the pores.

Blink of an eye, a main vein has been filled with gold source.

He immediately guided them into the next main pulse.

The speed of these cultivations is really scary.

A quarter of an hour is equivalent to the sum of his previous six years of practice.


After two hours, Zhang Xiaofan finally escaped death and returned to a small life.

His skin was still red and cracked.

He almost burst himself several times, but he got through it.

The twelve channels of Qi in the body are all filled with gold source (Jinyuanli).

Before he wanted to dare not think of things, a grass to help him all fix.

If he is allowed to take the college entrance examination now, he has great confidence to successfully enter the Yuanwu Academy.

Now the twelve veins are all full of jin yuan power, he has the conditions to impact the realm of the source of wu (Martial Arts). When I opened my eyes, the sun was already setting. The mountain animals roar one after another, the birds return to the forest.

Must go home immediately.

Otherwise, the source beast that may be out for food would considered me as food.

He stood up and the whole body screamed "squeaky" and the whole person pulled up three or four centimeters. The limbs are full of infinite power, the blood in the body is running, and the source is running away.

It feels good to have great power.

This is just the peak of qi, if go further, can open up Dantian, promoted as the source of wu (Martial Arts), the strength will be more powerful.

Even so, Zhang Xiaofan is very satisfied.

In the village, Ma's father and son want to be hard with him, without the rules, he can absolutely catch them and beat.

If remember correctly, Ma Qing only has eight channels of qi stored.

Compare Zhang Xiaofan to differ fully 4 Qi.

Ma Qing's source of cultivation is also not good. When he was so young, he filled his eight channels of vital energy with water.

People who have a poor source of talent, even if they take the elixir, will absorb the medicine effect greatly.

Zhang Xiaofan's current metal source repair talent has risen to 95, which is a very good category. This will be able to hit the peak of the Qi in one fell swoop.

He is ready to go home, tonight to try to attack the source of the realm.

2