Chapter 10: The title of duke
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Xiaofan keeps cultivating the jinyuan force vortex in dantian. He could feel the vortex slowly growing as the absorption of gold increased. It's spinning faster and faster.

Tis a virtuous circle.

After cultivating until the second morning, he slowly recovered his work and opened the bright if stars eyes.

The feeling of being promoted to the source warrior is very good, and his heart is particularly practical.

The whole bod is also full of strong self-confidence.

His future is bright.

No longer the derided loser.

After washing, he was surprised to find that his father was sitting in the yard.

"Father, don't you go to the fields today to tend your herbs?" Zhang Xiaofan asked with some doubts. As usual, father would have gone to work in the fields.

One acre of Lingtian's herbs, it is not easy to manage well, and the workload is huge.

"You're not the one to worry about. What if your mother and I both go away, and you slip away into the mountains again?" Zhang Tiezhu has a helpless face.

"It's not that you stupid kid is not worrying. In case I and your mother are gone, how do you sneak into the mountains to collect medicine?" Zhang Tiezhu looked helpless.

Zhang Xiaofan's heart is warm, their father and mother, are especially love him.

His parents are his greatest spiritual support in the world.

"There are hot cakes in the pot. Go get them yourself!" Zhang Tiezhu has no other hobbies, like to smoke dry smoke.

Holding a homemade cigarette stick, "ba zi ba zi", puffing and puffing

Zhang Xiaofan ran into the dilapidated kitchen and uncovered the lid, which contained two fragrant hot pancakes. Mom's cooking is first class, he eats with gusto.

His parents care about him, understandably.

It's only 11 days away from Zhang Xiaofan's wedding. He must complete all the goals as soon as possible to ensure that Wang Yuanyuan can marry him with great glory.

The goal of qualifying for the source of war has been reached.

Now there are only two goals left: to acquire the title of Lord Lord and purchase one mu of spiritual land.

It takes at least 1,000 gold pieces to buy an acre of spirit field.

Do not go up the hill to pick clever medicine, how is it possible to earn so much money in a very short time?

Zhang Tiaofan took the cake and sat next to his father.

"Father, if one day, I can be promoted to the realm of the source of Wu, you will allow me to go alone into the mountains to collect medicine?" Zhang Xiaofan is preparing for the potholes.

He is already a source warrior now.

As long as Zhang Tiezhu is fooled, he can freely enter and exit the mountains.

"Do you think it is so easy to become a source warrior? In the village for so many years, a source warrior has not been out." Zhang Tiezhu glanced at his son with a sigh of relief.

When referring to the three words of the source warrior, his tone clearly reveals awe and yearning.

"Because it is difficult, I have to give my son a little motivation! As long as you promise, I will certainly be more energetic when I cultivate." Zhang Xiaofan smiled and led the old man into the pit.

"Yes, you can promise you. As long as you are promoted to the source of war, you will be allowed to go into the mountains alone to collect medicine." Zhang Tiezhu was planted into the pit dug by his son.

Suddenly, Zhang Xiaofan opened his eyes and smiled.

"Father, that's what you say. You mustn't go back on your word!" Zhang Xiaofan would never dare to tell dad the truth now. Otherwise, he would have been beaten to death.

After breakfast, Zhang Xiaofan hummed a tune, All the way to follow the father leisurely spirit field.

Except he wasn't there to help his parents.

Mom is fertilizing.

"Son, are two cakes enough? If it is not enough, I will give you one more tomorrow." Feng stood inside the herb, only half a head was visible.

"Two are enough, I am very full!" Zhang Xiaofan went straight to the white mushroom.

"Xiaofan, do you want me to accompany you to the county?" On the way, Zhang Xiaofan has already discussed with Zhang Tiezhu. He will go to the county with a white mushroom to sell it.

Although the Ma family also bought herbs, none of the source farmers who had dealt with the Ma Dashan people did not burst into tears.

Ma Dashan people eat people without spitting bones, sell you, you have to help him count the money.

Even if he is killed, Zhang Xiaofan will not sell the herb to the Ma family.

What's more, he is not selling herbs at all, but is preparing to promote the white mushroom to the grass, and then to the government.

"Father, you rest assured, I am familiar with the county." Zhang Xiaofan is taking the exam every time in the county.

After taking the exam seven times, he was already familiar with the county.

Zhang Tiezhu did not take care of him, but worked with his wife. Take care of these herbs.

This is also in line with Zhang Xiaofan's wishes.

He walked up to the mushroom and first saw its condition. Only 61 life is left. Lost nine more points of life.

If Zhang Xiaofan does not have super powers, this white mushroom will definitely die.

Man nods, tree nods.

To transplant a delicate herb, the survival rate is shockingly low.

Not to mention Zhang Tiezhu, the level of general source farmers, even if it is Muzi, the survival rate of transplanting valuable herbs is very low.

This is a worldwide problem.

Because the herb is transplanted, it will cause damage to its roots, stems and leaves.

Its roots, in particular, were the most severely damaged.

In addition, transplanting it from the wild to Lingtian, regardless of soil, environment, or humidity, illuminance, etc., is difficult to achieve exactly the same as its original growth environment.

In many cases, it dies before it can adapt to its new environment.

Zhang Xiaofan first added its vitality to the full value.

All of a sudden, the original wilting white mushroom, re-coruscate a vibrant vitality.

Just like people, they become energetic.

Wood source has consumed a part, but with yesterday's experience, adding a year to it, there should be no problem.

Decisively he made click on the plus sign after age.

Suddenly, its age changed from 99 to 100.

Wow ~!

A small source of storms began to take shape with the white mushroom as the center.

All the surrounding water sources are drawn towards it and absorbed by it. After a full hour, Zhang Xiaofan's surprised found that the whitewater mushroom seemed to be promoted.

Try using the power view.

[ Name: white mushroom. First order lingcao.]

[ Age: 100 years old. ]

[ Vitality: 99.]

[Attribute: fountainpower +4000, fountainpower training talent +5.]

It doesn't mean that the dark gold roots are a pair of dragons and phoenix foetus, and even the effects after the promotion are so similar.

In a short period of time, its vitality dropped again.

It doesn't seem to have adapted to the new environment.

Zhang Xiaofan took an empty clay flowerpot, dig it out, in the pot. Then put into the basket, with cloth covered, this before saying goodbye to his parents, headed for the county.

"Wait! Take these two pieces of silver. Flowers will be saved on the way, do you know?"

Zhang Tiezhu caught up with him and gave his son two silver coins.

A silver coin can be exchanged for one thousand copper COINS, which is equivalent to one thousand yuan.

Two of them were given in full, and Zhang Xiaofan had a few meals in the county town, which was enough.

The family is very poor, this is the hard-earned money earned by parents. Zhang Xiaofan had it in his pocket, only feeling heavy, and his heart was warm.

It's good to be loved and loved by my parents.

He did not tell his parents about the promotion of the mushroom to lingcao. Because he hasn't figured out how to explain his powers to his parents.

I was afraid to scare them.

In addition, the Ma family's power is very large, Zhang Xiaofan is also worried about the cross section.

It's better to use it in the dark, and wait until he can compete with the Ma family.

Zhang Xiaofan has always believed in an inscription.

The low-key on weekdays is to be able to high-profile at any time.

Those who have a little bit of skill, they will show off everywhere, and people who preach everywhere will be no different from idiots.

"County, I am here!"

After bidding farewell to his parents, Zhang Xiaofan rushed to the county town with excitement.

When he returns, he will be promoted to the noble class, with the title of duke.

2