Chapter 12: Finding another wise man!
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait here while I go in!" The grey shirt servant's attitude towards Zhang Xiaofan is very arrogant, perhaps he did not treat Zhang Xiaofan as a powerful source farmer.

Otherwise, invite a person to treat a lingcao, must treat as of honored guest.

At least please go in for tea.

Instead of waiting outside like a servant.

Zhang Xiaofan does not care about this person's arrogant attitude, a man just, you can expect him to have much broad mind? If he really had such extraordinary tolerance, it would not just be a man's life.

After a short wait, the grey shirt servant returned by return.

"My Lord asks you to come in!" He took Zhang Xiaofan through the gallery and went straight to the backyard.

The front yard has an elegant layout and the backyard has another hole.

A small plot of grass garden was opened in the backyard, which was specially used to grow herbs.

In order to collect the source force, a small array of tactics was also specially arranged.

There were nearly a hundred herbs growing there.

Zhang Xiaofan swept away and there were four or five Lianciao in it.

Although other herbs are only grass, they are also very rare.

This is the real rich man.

A fine old man, Is tending the herbs.

"My Lord, they have arrived!" The servant of grey shirt garment respectfully report way.

"Well, go ahead!" The old man stood up and waved at the slave. His gaze fell on Zhang Xiaofan and he kept looking.

"Zhang Yuannong looks particularly young!" The old man smiled and said hello. "The old man's problematic grass is the second-rank grass, are you really sure?"

"The old man's words can be interesting, I did not even look at it, dare to say that it can be cured. Do you believe it?" Zhang Xiaofan still had some tension and constraint at the beginning.

It had calmed down by now.

Especially the old contempt attitude, let Zhang Xiaofan no way to humble.

In particular, the contemptuous attitude of the old man made Zhang Xiaofan unable to humble again.

At the moment, if he was as humble as a grandson, he wouldn't even be allowed to look at the plant that had gone wrong. He will be sent away directly.

"Young man, there's something in that!" The old man still smiled, and then pointed to a blade behind some withered lingcao road. "Here it is! Have Zhangyuan nong to see!"

Zhang Xiaofan's eyes fell on the top of this grass, its leaves were slightly rolled, and the stems were fresh and clear.

Immediately use the super power to view.

[ Name: Red Palm. First rank lingcao.]

[ Age: 361. ]

[Vitality: 100.]

[Attribute: antidote cold poison +100, fire power training talent +3, fire power +3000.]

My dear fellow, it turned out to be a herb that relies on cold poison..

Cold poison is recognized as one of the most difficult and dangerous.

The poisoned person is covered in cold all over, although he is next to the fire, he shivering and his face was white. It may even lead to a Qi vein, which can be fatal in severe cases. The patient will also be extremely painful.

This plant of this red palm is certainly more expensive than the ordinary lingcao.

Are full of vitality, and say it is sick? And it's just a first-rank herb. The list clearly states that the second-order fire attribute spirit grass.

This is not the plant at all.

Zhang Xiaofan immediately understood that the old man was taking a piece of grass with his fingers and deliberately tested himself.

He was sneering, but his face was quiet.

The old man has been watching Zhang Xiaofan's performance. At this moment, Zhang Xiaofan was seen as an unsuspecting look. He even recognized Zhang Xiaofan as a liar.

I have received many such impostors these days.

One after another, even the name of the grass they can not recognize.

"Well? I wonder if Zhang Yuannong has found out the problem?" The old man's tone was full of jest.

"Good-bye!"

Zhang Xiaofan's face turned cold.

Turn around and go out.

"Well, are you angry at being discovered? The old man's reward of fifty gold pieces was not for everyone. I can't even recognize the name of the herb. I don't dare to pretend to be a powerful Yuannong and come to cheat. to cheat, the old husband did not put you directly out, is polite." When the old man saw Zhang Xiaofan turn around, he left, but he didn't stay.

Instead, he sneered and Zhang Xiaofan's expose "liar" face.

"It's a first-class grass without any problems, you let me diagnose and treat. The sincerity of the old gentleman is really big enough! If the old gentleman just feels bored, he wants to find someone to take a fun and insult in this way. Once, you are free to do it. Counting me for a moment, disgusting."

Zhang Xiaofan couldn't bear it, and his voice was full of anger.

Isn't that an obvious tease?

The old man still despise Zhang Xiaofan. After listening to Zhang Xiaofan's words, his face changed immediately.

The young man knew everything.

It turns out that this young man knows everything.

Awesome!

This is the real master.

It's just that the old man is smart, and the other party has a real skill, and he is very proud of himself.

He just walked out.

"Stay, stay! Zhang Yuannong, please stay!" The old man hurriedly chased him up and grabbed Zhang Xiaofan. With a smile on his face, he said apologetically, "Please Zhang Yuannong don't be angry. I has been bored to death these days. Excuse me."

Zhang Xiaofan also took advantage of the slope and stood still.

In fact, he had been more or less meant to retreat. This is done deliberately to gain the trust of the Old quickly.

Otherwise, test this, test that, endless.

"That spirit grass appears as a problem really, should be that strain?" Zhang xiaofan pointed to a grass that looked fresh and green.

Fine, you are really an excellent person!" The old man immediately gave a thumbs-up sign.

This time, he did not have any doubt to Zhang Xiaofan's ability.

There are only one person who can directly see that there is a problem with this lingcao after inviting so many famous Yuannong in the county. It's the Puyuannong who is famous throughout the county.

People are four-level source farmers, and the strength is there.

"Zhang Yuannong, please help me. As long as I can cure it, money is not a problem." The old man's tone had become pleading.

There is no previous contempt and arrogance.

Zhang Xiaofan slightly nodded, he came, to earn the coins. I'm sure I'll find a way to cure the plant.

His eyes were fixed on the grass.

[ Name: biyan hua. Second rank lingcao.]

[ Age: 2960. ]

[Vitality: 75.]

[Attribute: dantian repair +20, fire power training talent +10]

It is very surprising that the spirit of this fire property can not increase the fire source. But it can increase +10 fire power to the talent, which is pretty good.

The real effect, should be dantian repair +20.

For any Wu source, dantian is the most important. It's like the foundation of a house.

If the foundation goes wrong, the house will be restricted or even collapse.

There are very few plants that can repair the damaged fields.

Its life is only 75, indicating that the problem is quite serious.

According to Zhang Xiaofan's experience, if the vitality is below 90, the herb will be greatly affected. For example, they don't flower, they lose their properties., and so on.

There is a danger of death when dropped to 80.

Now the life of this grass is only 75, when it falls below 70, there will be irreversible damage.

"What about that, Zhang Yuannong? Can it be cured?" The old man looked very nervous.

"The efficacy of this blue flame flower is mainly used to repair dantian, I wonder if the old man himself knows?" Zhang Xiaofan did not answer directly, but put forward a rhetorical question.

"I know that. To be honest, it is precisely because of its effect that the old man made great efforts to get the spirit grass. Originally, I wanted to raise it to the third level of lingcao and take it again. Alas, I saw that it was going to succeed, but I didn't expect that it would fall short. "

The old man repeatedly sighed, Zhang Xiaofan's ability, it is to play the heart in admire.

The sea can't be measured, and people can't be seen.

He did not expect Zhang Xiaofan so young, has profound knowledge. Not only can recognize this plant, but also know its efficacy.

"Did the old gentleman take it himself?" Zhang Xiaofan felt carefully, the old man looks energetic, not like there is a dark disease in the appearance of the body. At the Dantian damage, the first affected is the whole body viscera.

Speaking will be insufficient.

The source force in the body will keep leaking out.

But this is not the case with older people.

"If the Dantian is damaged, it will be good. Anyway, I've lived long enough at a very old age. Over the years, I have tried many ways, but I still can't repair it. Later, I asked a wise source doctor for diagnosis and treatment. It was clearly told that as long as I take a third-order green flame flower, it can be cured. "

"The best we can do is keep the flower for another 10 years or so. Who knows that there is a problem at this critical moment."

The old man shook his head repeatedly, sighing and frowning.

Its current year is 2960. According to common sense, it only needs to be raised to 3000 years, and it will be promoted to third-rank grass.

It looks like it's going to take another 40 years, but in fact there are many ways to shorten this period.

For example, sufficient source power, such as special flower fertilizer, can even be artificially ripened.

Give it some power every day to help it grow quickly.

One year is actually equivalent to four or five years. This phenomenon is very common.

There are even some powerful source farmers who can make the grass grow for a year and actually increase it by ten years or more.

The old man raised this plant lingcao, in order to cure his son.

This made Zhang Xiaofan very moved.

Because my father is such a great father who silently pays for his son.

He has more respect for the old.

"Old man, I tell you the truth, cure the grass is not difficult. It's just that if there's no way to figure out what caused it, and cure it, it won't be long before it goes wrong again."

Zhang Xiaofan this person is very honest, kind-hearted.

With his super ability, can easily cure this plant lingcao. It's just that the cause hasn't been identified, and it could still go wrong.

This is the first business he took, but he doesn't want to do that kind of one-off business.

Only by solving the problems for the guests can we get good reputation.

That's the way to go.

"You must think carefully what has been done to make it go wrong? For example, has it been transplanted recently? Or there's something wrong with the fertilizer... " Zhang Xiaofan is just an outsider. He certainly doesn't understand the details.

2