Chapter 15: Can this gift be satisfactory?
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mr. Zhang, the procedure is done! Take this certificate to the clerk's house and you will receive the title of knight." The words of Ma Dianshi there is clearly a taste of ingratiation.

The housing and housing finances, the herbs and treasures donated by the people, are all registered and stored in the warehouse.

The office was responsible for the promotion, appointment and removal of officials, and knighthood.

Zhang Xiaofan took the donation voucher to the office.


Just after Zhang Xiaofan had just left, Ma Dianshi invited the official who had whispered to him.

"Chen Hu, just thank you to remind in time, otherwise tha Master Ma may kick to the iron plate." Ma Dianshi said with gratitude.

"Its little things, nothing to mention! You and I are in the same government office, and we should take care of each other!" Chen Hu waved his hands carelessly.

He was only too glad to get on well with Ma Dashian.

What's more, it is still the head of the oficial office and he have the charge of the salary of all the bureaucrats.

Keeping this in mind Ma Dianshi when calculating the salary, welfare, and public expenses, just give him a little more, just enough for him to steal.

"Just that boy, really have a relationship with the Old Yang?" Ma Dianshi still does not believe.

"Can't be wrong! In the morning I and Yang Yang rushed to the county, passing by Yang Fu, just to see the old man to send him out. It is certain that the young man lived in Yang Fu last night."

Chen Hu said what he had seen.

"Okay, I get it. Buy you a drink another day." Ma Dianshi nodded. He felt something strange about it.

Old Yang's temper he knows, not to mention a country boy, even if they are these officials on weekdays carrying gifts to visit the door, will be expelled.

Zhang Xiaofan and Yang Lao are not close relatives, but he is just a poor boy in Baihua Village, how can have friendship with Yang Lao?

Ma Dianshi decided to look for opportunities to find out.


Zhang xiaofan took the donation voucher to the office, after a series of audit, finally get all the procedures.

But after all, it was a title, this is a big deal, the small official house can not be the master.

It must be reported at the same level and approved by the above.

Zhang Xiaofan was given a rough estimate of the time required by the county yamen, county government and state government for examination and approval. When the time comes, the county official will personally send Zhang Xiaofan's identity token and title document to his home.

Zhang Xiaofan only needs to wait for news quietly at home.

Generally speaking, there would be no problem in approving lower titles such as monks and the upper classes.

It is easy to pass.

From the county door, Zhang Xiaofan was relaxed and his heart is full of a sense of accomplishment.

It's a big thing.

Ten days later, he will become a true aristocrat, no longer a civilian.

By then, I will be eligible to subscribe to Lingtian.

During the time of the approval of the title, he happened to find ways to make money. Buying an acre of Lingtian requires a thousand gold coins, which is not a small amount.

I've only made 50 gold pieces, and I'm 950 short.

The market price of a first-order grass is about 100 gold coins. In other words, he needs to dig at least 10 first rank grasses.

So far, Zhang Xiaofan has only encountered a plant lingcao. It was the green vine that grew outside the Wolf's cave.

It is very difficult to dig up ten grasses in just ten days.

But now he has been promoted to the source of Wu, but can try to dig that plant green vine.

As long as he took the green dragon vine, his wood source cultivation talent can be promoted to the top. At the same time, the increase of 10,000 sources of wood source can definitely help him to condense into a wooden source vortex in Dantian.

Zhang Xiaofan's super ability, must consume wood source force to achieve it.

He dreams of improving the source of wood.

"By the way, now that I have been promoted to the source of the original Wu, I can apply for the examination of the Yuan Wu college. He made a rare trip to the county seat and simply put the matter into practice." Zhang Xiaofan thought this way, immediately turned to his alma mater.

The county academy is equivalent to a modern high school.

If you want to enter the academy for further study, you also need to be assessed.

Zhang Xiaofan was admitted to the county academy when he was 10 years old, but he relied on cultural achievements. His source of cultivation is extremely poor, and he wants to be admitted to the county academy by his source. Don't even think about it.

The college cultivates students' comprehensive ability.

Culture and source strength training is two major courses.

Just after the college entrance examination, the students had gone home. There were only two remaining teachers in the academy, and it was very quiet.

When Zhang Xiaofan just entered the gate of the academy, he saw a white-haired old man cleaning the leaves.

"The dean!"

He was in the academy for nine years, and the dean did not look down on him because of his poor source of cultivation. He has always been taking care of him, and he has spared no effort to guide him to practice, teach him the truth of his life, and impart his cultural knowledge.

Zhang Xiaofan has great respect for the dean.

"Zhang Xiaofan! What are you doing here?" The Dean looked up to see calm and confident Zhang Xiaofan, eyes flash a dodge light. The boy seemed to be a new man.

Zhang xiaofan grabbed the broom in the dean's hand naturally and helped clean up.

"You...... Has your practice promoted you to the source of the original warrior?" The dean's repair is extremely high, when Zhang Xiaofan grabs his broom in the hand, feel Zhang Xiaofan had not weak actual strength immediately.

He looked at Zhang Xiaofan in shock.

I can't believe that I have taught this poor student for a whole nine years, and only half a month later, I have made such amazing progress.

"The student had a great luck a few days ago, when he was collecting medicine in the mountain, he found a plant of metal spirit grass. After swallowing, the source of talent and the source of power are greatly improved, repair is a breakthrough to a star source of martial arts realm."

Zhang Xiaofan's face rose with a happy smile.

He didn't reveal his powers.

"Good boy, good boy! God rewards the diligent, you have been practicing hard, but not give up, perhaps your perseverance touched god, this has brought down a huge opportunity. I'm so happy to see you get where you are... "

The dean said excitedly, his face was full of gratification and smile.

Be Teacher is the most noble profession in the world. They teach and impart their knowledge to students without reservation. Cultivate students' abilities in various aspects. They give without expecting anything in return.

As long as they see students have a future, they will be very happy.

"Dean, I want to apply for the examination of Yuan Wu college!" Zhang Xiaofan said seriously.

"Haha, I know that you came for this purpose. You are lucky. The chapter teaching of Yuanwu College has been delayed for a few days and remains in the county. The old man will take you to him at once"

According to the regulation of Yuan Wu institute, the young men and women below the age of 20, as long as the promotion to the realm of the source of Wu, can apply for admission to the college assessment at any time.

This is also to better select talents.

If you can only be assessed once a year, it is easy to miss some talents that are late.

Some young men and women, if they practice their martial arts skills at the age of 20, will surely lose the qualification for admission because of their age when they take the college entrance examination the next year.

Zhang Xiaofan followed the dean into an inn.

The chapter teaching of the Yuanwu Academy did not live in the academy in order to avoid suspicion. Because in history there has been a case in which the college has paid bribes to the enrollment.

The more students admitted to Yuanwu college each year, the greater the benefits of various policies.

As the admission requirements of Yuanwu college are extremely strict, the number of students admitted to Yuanwu college is limited every year.

Zhang Xiaofan's Ping County College has been ranked behind in many colleges.

This year, only three students were admitted to Yuanwu college.

If Zhang Xiaofan can be admitted, the Ping County Academy will be able to add one person at a time, which has great benefits for the ranking of the college.

After a while, the two entered an inn.

"It's this!" The dean stepped forward.

After a while, there was a calm middle-aged man's voice. "Please come in!"

After pushing the door open, I saw a majestic middle-aged man sitting on the bed with his legs crossed. Look at this, you should be practicing before.

The man raised his eyes and glanced at Zhang Xiaofan, who was following the President, frowning and showing an expression of displeasure on his face.

"Dean ge, you know, our Yuanwu college has strict rules and does not accept any bribes." The chapter teachings obviously misunderstood, thinking that Zhang Xiaofan wanted to go back.

"Haha, people say that Zhang's teaching is unselfish. The old man did not believe it before, but today he believes it thoroughly. This student will satisfy you." The dean laughed.

"Even if you send a thicker gift, Zhang will never agree, you still have to go back!" The tone of the chapter teaching is a bit colder.

If it were not for the face of dean ge, it is estimated that people would have been thrown out.

"Chapter teaching is to take a look at the gift I sent before making a decision!" Zhang Xiaofan now has the best cultivation talent, coupled with the improvement of strength, become more confident. He even made a joke about Zhang's teaching.

Regardless of Zhang's teachings, Zhang Xiaofan went straight to him and extended his hands to mobilize the Jinyuan force in Dantian.

Interesting!

Suddenly, two extremely powerful Jinyuan forces emerged from his palm and collided with each other.

There was a roar of noise.

The source of gold is overflowing with strength.

"This... This is the realm of the promotion of the source warrior! And it is still the golden power of the combat power!" dean teaches his eyes wide open, surprised to see Zhang Xiaofan.

He began to re-examine Zhang Xiaofan.

The dean ge just stood by with a smile on his face.

"I wonder if Zhang's teaching is satisfied with this gift?" Zhang Xiaofan asked with a smile.

"Yes, the gift is accepted! I will print your identity seal and your school record." Zhang's attitude towards him has changed a lot.

The teacher recruited the student and met the qualified conditions.

The dean teaches people to be very rigorous, carefully reviewing Zhang Xiaofan's identity letter, student records, confirming that all aspects are in line with the enrollment requirements of Yuanwu College, which is satisfied with nodding.

"On the first of September, you will arrive at Yuanwu college in county town on time to sign up and take part in the freshman examination with all the new students. Don't be too happy, this lesson must remind you that the promotion of the realm of the source warrior does not mean that you will be admitted. If there is a lot of talent this year and someone is better than you, you can still get fired. So when you go back, you can't slack off. You have to keep on practicing, you know?"

The decan said seriously.

"Understand!" Zhang Xiaofan is no nonsense.

He is not afraid of the difficulty of the entrance examination. As long as just pick the green dragon vine from the fifth-order grass-level level and eat it. Guaranteed to hang all new students.

2