Chapter 17: Ma Qing’s plot
276 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A weapon, to judge its good or bad, mainly depends on three aspects. 35xs

Both hardness and toughness are considered, which means its service life. Hardness is not enough, a knife cut down a gap, it is a one-time consumables.

The sharpness must be good, its ability to kill and the ability to break the armor are all determined by the sharpness.

Finally, the more transparent the source force, the more powerful the weapon. It will also be more efficient to use.

This imperial knife meets these three requirements, so it is a rare treasure knife.

Zhang Xiaofan so readily pay, the man was happy to smile. The man should be able to get a lot of commissions.


After two hours, Zhang Xiaofan rushed back to Baihua Village from the county.

This time into the city, the harvest is very rich.

With his own efforts, he has become more and more excellent, and all aspects are improving.

Estimated that parents should be busy in the spirit field, Zhang Xiaofan thought there are more than 20 plants in the basket need to plant into the spirit field, he went straight to his own spirit field.

My parents worked hard in it.

"Father, mother, I come back!” Zhang Xiaofan can not go in, can only stand outside Shouting.

Zhang Tiezhu and his wife heard the voice of their son, turned and looked at him, both dropped the labor tools in their hands and ran out to pick up their son.

"Bad boy, I thought you would be able to come back the same day, Have you been fooling around? Are you a ghost?" Zhang Tiezhu squinted.

"Father, what is fooling around?" Zhang Xiaofan deliberately played dumb.

"I was... Drinking wine, gambling money…” Zhang Tiezhu stole a look at his wife with some guilty conscience.

The result discovers the wife's face shows half smile expression, his look in the eyes is also very dangerous, Zhang Tiezhu was scared with dozen shiver.

"You know in detail what your son doesn't know!" Feng smiled and said.

"Cough... Wife, you must not have any misunderstanding, I just listened to other people in the village." Zhang Tiezhu was afraid of his wife, and quickly explained with a smile.

In this way, he has no time to scold his son.

"Well, I'd better. I don't care if people go to the county. If you dare go, I'll go back to my mother's." Feng warned her husband and turned to look at her son. "Have you eaten, son? Were you used to living in town yesterday?"

"He is such a big man, what is not used to it!" Zhang Tiezhu is very strict with his son in the weekdays. It is a wolf education.

He just stood behind his son silently and supported him when necessary.

"Well, my son is not used to it, I don't know. You tossed and turned last night and couldn't fall asleep for most of the night. Don't tell me you're not worried about your son!" Feng Shi laughed and shook out Zhang Tiezhu's old bottom.

She is very measured in what she says and does.}

In front of outsiders, Zhang Tiezhu save enough face. Also only in front of his son, occasionally make fun of Zhang Tiezhu.

The relationship between husband and wife is also very good.

"What do you say? Why don't you go home early and cook and I'll stay in the field. Xiaofan is hungry." Zhang Tiezhu is very concerned about his son.

Just the way that the man expresses affection is more reserved, like to pay silently.

Look at dad and mom bicker, Zhang Xiaofan smile, this kind of atmosphere, he felt particularly warm and harmonious. All he had to do was try to protect the family so that his parents wouldn't have to work so hard.

As long as the first big goal is achieved, and the success of buying a Acre of Lingtian, his parents will be able to relax a lot easier.

It is definitely not a problem to enjoy the old age.

"Dad, I saw that herbs were cheap in the county and bought more than twenty plants. First I will go and plant them in the spiritual field." Zhang Xiaofan made a greeting, flying into the spirit of the field.

The last two purple snakeskin grass were completely alive.

Zhang Xiaofan added vitality to them, that they want to die are difficult.

Just planted a few, Zhang Tiezhu has already come over. "Bad boy, what kind of medicine to buy? There are so many mountains. Can we dig it ourselves?" He is really love money.

It is not easy to make money, save what you can.

As a result, after Zhang Tiezhu saw Zhang Xiaofan's herb, he immediately stopped his mouth and his expression became very interesting. 35xs

"Father, you are an old sourcefarmer, and these herbs cost two pieces of silver” Zhang Xiaofan joked with a smile.

"This is a fourth order white scale, this is a sixth order pine... "Zhang Tiezhu recognized only six of the herbs, but not the rest. However, just recognizing these six herbs has already made him feel very surprised.

A fifth-order herb can sell around a silver coin.

Zhang Xiaofan bought so many high-grade herbs, only spent two silver coins, and definitely earned.

"Herbs are good, but they are in poor condition, and are picked without soil and without protection. It is exposed to the air for a long time. It is fortunate to be able to grow one or two plants."

Zhang Tiezhu said this after careful observation.

"I am not afraid, I have cultivated the source of wood, can help them to restore their vitality." Zhang Xiaofan smiled confidently.

"You are a stinky boy, don't let you hit a broken blood, I will not believe what you said. Right, the white mushroom is sold?" Zhang Tiezhu just forgot to ask.

"I donated it to the government!" Zhang Xiaofan tells the truth.

"Ah... you are stupid, tenth-rank grass needs to donate more than eleven to get the knight title. It is good to dig two or three ten-rank herbs in a lifetime. Isn't that a gift for nothing?"

Zhang Tiezhu was shocked, but he was a fool of his son.

If he is told that Baishui Mushroom has been promoted to Lingcao by Zhang Xiaofan, it is estimated that he will not say so.

He would very much approve of his son's donation.

Which civilian does not want to be a noble?

Zhang Tiezhu is looking forward to this matter for a lifetime. Unfortunately, it is too difficult to get a spirit grass.

Originally, the fire ginseng that Zhang Tiezhu gave to the Wang family was hopeful to cultivate into a grass. Just for the son's lifelong happiness, Zhang Tiezhu resolutely gave up the dream of being a nobleman.

"Dad, I'm sure I can give you a surprise in ten days!" Zhang Xiaofan smiled mysteriously, did not elaborate.

Ma's father and son very treacherous, It is best to keep this secret before Lingtian has bought it.

So as not to be obstructed by Ma's father and son.

All the 22 herbs were planted, and Zhang Xiaofan’s eyes fell on the mutant herb.

Ordinary passion fruit, when their fruit matures, will emit a special scent that attracts some birds to feed.

This mutant herb has a very special function. It attracts the falcon raptors, the most difficult to catch.

The falcon raptor has long been called the overlord of the air.

Other birds in front of them can only tremble and be spiked.

According to Zhang Xiaofan's experience, ten rank grass year increased to 100, will be promoted to a rank lingcao.

This is a mutant herb, if you can make it promoted to lingcao, Zhang Xiaofan is looking forward to what kind of changes it will appear? At the very least, it would be worth ten times as much.

Zhang Tiezhu did not take care of him any more, but went to work by himself.

When the son is old, he wants to do something. As long as there is no danger to his life, he will do it by his parents.

Zhang Xiaofan gives passion fruit priority to increase vitality.

Because it is a ten-rank grass, it is very expensive to add vitality to it.

It was added to 80 in one breath, and Zhang Xiaofan did not add it any more. Because of his limited source of wood, he must take care of other more serious herbs.

This mutant passion fruit, at least in a short period of time, will no longer be in danger of dying.

The remaining 20 points of life, can be slowly fill it up in the days to come.

A few herbs are only in their twenties.

If we don't add vitality to them, they'll never make it through the night, or they'll die.

Zhang Xiaofan has done experiments, if it is a completely dead herb, he can no longer change their any properties.

Fully busy until dark, during meditation practice, restored a wood source.

Finally, several of the most serious herbs were rescued.

Looking at these herbs, Zhang Xiaofan was filled with joy. Keep them well and be sure to sell them for a lot of money.


In the days that followed, Zhang Xiaofan took care of these herbs in Lingtian every day.

After restoring them to full vigor, Zhang Xiaofan tried to add years to the mutant passion fruit.

With each additional year, the wood source force in his body is evacuated.

This makes Zhang Xiaofan very depressed.

It is also more determined to seize the time to increase the strength of wood repair for the idea.

Otherwise, his powers will be severely limited.

Now it is only to increase the properties of the grass, if you increase the properties of the grass in the future? The source of wood consumption will be even more terrifying.

After a blink of an eye for nine days, Zhang Xiaofan was somewhat unbearable.

He pulled his parents to do ideological work to allow him to go into the mountains to collect medicine.

Zhang Xiaofan bit his teeth, ready to show his father what has been promoted to the source of war. I did not expect a turnaround at this time.

Liu Ergou, a neighbor's family, came to invite Zhang Tiezhu to go into the mountains to collect medicine.

These days are the flowering period of the source fruit, and they must be taken care of and pollinated. Zhang Tiezhu didn't have time to go, Zhang Xiaofan immediately volunteered to go up the mountain with Liu Ergou.

Finally, Zhang Tiezhu agreed.

Because Liu Ergou said, there will be more than 20 people who go into the mountains to collect medicine, which is very safe.

Zhang Xiaofan followed liu ergou and others into the mountain.

At the foot of the mountain, no one else was found.

"Didn't they agree to go up into the mountains together? People?" Liu Ergou looked around, and did not find the villagers about. "They can't wait. They're in the mountains. Xiaofan, you must follow me, don't fall behind!"

Liu Ergou shouted.

"Ok!"

Zhang Xiaofan also did not think much.

Soon after he followed Liu Ergou into a dark corner in the mountain, Ma Qing exposed a cold smile, looking at it all.

"Zhang Xiaofan, today you are ready to become the food of the source wolf! Liu Ergou will certainly lead you into a road of no return!"

It turned out that this is a trap designed by Ma Qing.

Want to kill Zhang Xiaofan father and son.

3