Chapter 13
34.1k 21 233
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Yeah?” I asked, looking up from my pillow.

The door opened, and the person who stepped in was London, who had a solemn look on her face.

“Noah, do you have some time to talk?”

“Aren’t I grounded? All I have is time.”

London nodded, but she had a strangely wooden expression on her face. “Okay…”

“What do you want?” I asked, sitting up in bed. “Rather, when did you suddenly take such an interest in what’s going on at home?”

She bit her lip. “Y-you know why! Don’t act like you don’t.”

“It’s cause you want my dick?”

“Brother… when did you become so lewd!” She looked around and then ran over to put her hand on my mouth. “You can’t say those kinds of things.”

“Well, am I wrong?”

“I-it’s just confusing, right now. I’m getting married. I have a man… but… you’re too young. And you’re my half-brother. What happened between us was just… a mistake…”

“I’m a mistake?” I asked, deliberately being a bit cruel.

“Brother, is what happened earlier why you fled the house? Is that why you got in the car with some strange woman?”

I bit my lip and looked away. “Maybe…”

She closed her eyes and sighed. “I’m sorry. This is my fault. I’m an adult, and I led you on, and because of a moment of weakness, I fucked everything up.”

“You can blame me too…”

‘it’s not your fault…”

“Will you stop that!’ I growled angrily and grabbed her shirt. “I hit on you because you’re beautiful! I’m just as responsible for what we did.”

“C-calm down, brother.”

“I won’t! I’m attracted to you!” My words were growing louder and louder. “I want to fuck you! I… Mmm!”

London suddenly grabbed me and kissed me. For not the first time, I found our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. She probably thought I was too flustered to realize it, but it was pretty clear she was kissing me like this to keep me from talking and revealing what happened. I used the opportunity to wrap my arms around her and hug her. Her large chest pressed against mine. Even if this world was weird, women still smelled good, and my sister was no exception. My hand fell down and then grabbed her butt.

“Mm!” London pulled away, gasping for breath. “Noah, please… we can’t.”

“London, I have a confession to make.”

“What?”

“I’m a guy.”

“Huh, um… yeah, I know that. I don’t even need pre-med to catch that.”

“No, I mean, my values are reversed. I’m like… well, a girl.”

This hadn’t become easier to explain since I had revealed this to Sam. Why did I decide to reveal it to London now? I didn’t really know. Probably because if I didn’t tell someone else, I’d go crazy.

“I don’t follow.” She scrunched up her forehead.

“I’m horny, and like porn, and all the things a girl is typically known for.”

“Ah! D-don’t tell me things like that; I like to see my little brother as still innocent.”

“No, I mean, when I hit my head, the world seemed to change. Before, guys acted like girls, and girls acted like boys. Do you understand? You and my sisters used to act like guys would act, and I act like I always have. You’re the ones who changed.”

She listened carefully and then put out her hand and touched my forehead. Then she shook her head and made a bitter expression.

“I’m the worst.” She said.

“Huh? What does that mean?”

“Your concussion. Your behavior started changing; then, you must still be suffering from it. I thought that we… I mean… I took advantage of your condition. I feel like an idiot. You’re sick, and you need time.”

“Wait… that’s not…”

“It’s okay, Noah. I may be a creepy shitty big sister, but I won’t take advantage of you again. Mom’s still angry, but I’ll tell her your mind is still confused. She will definitely lighten up your load. As for tomorrow, you won’t have to go back to school.”

“Stop. I’m not confused. I’m really attracted to you, but you’d never been interested in me in a million years. You don’t even care about me. None of my sisters did. Mom neither. You all treated me like a freak.”

She looked like she was about to tear up, but she wore a gentle smile on her face and kissed me head. “We always cared about you. If you’re only noticing that now, well, at least you caught on eventually.”

“London!”

She ignored me and left, closing the door. I chucked my pillow at the closed door, feeling extremely frustrated. So much for having a confidant. Sam and I just were close enough, and after what happened, I felt a little awkward just calling her up to complain about this world. I wanted someone in my family I could relate with.

Since it wouldn’t be London, was there someone else I could unload on? There was Mackenzie, but she was uptight. She’d definitely tell mom everything I told her. The twins were definitely a no. Dawn had no interest in talking to me in any world. Wait… how about Bethany? She was the youngest, only thirteen. She might actually believe it if I told her. You could call it gullible, but since it was all true, I really needed someone to believe me.

I walked to the door and opened it up. I listened out in the hall. In the kitchen, I could hear a conversation.

“I just don’t want him to get hurt…” Mom said.

“He’s confused after the accident. I think he’s more confused than we realized. We need to keep him home and watch him for the next few days.”

“If anything happens to my little boy, I’m going to find that bitch who hit him and break her arms.”

They were busy, so I snuck down the hallway until I came in front of Bethany’s door. I thought about knocking, but that might alert my family. Instead, I just opened the door quietly and slipped inside. Bethany looked like how she always did. She was wearing a tight shirt that failed to cover her midriff, hoochie shorts, and was lying on her bed while reading a magazine.

However, I only took one step before I heard other sounds and realized her position was off slightly. She had an arm under her, and her butt was slightly raised and shaking ever so slightly. She was making giggling noises at what she was reading, and she was panting for breath. As my eyes focused on the magazines, I realized they were underwear magazines taken from some male fashion store.

Even though I said nothing, Bethany must have felt my presence, because her panting stopped short and she spun around, looking at me. With her turned to her side, I could distinctly see her hand down the front of her shorts, where they were presumably rubbing something.

“B-br-br-“

I jumped across the room and covered her mouth. “Don’t yell!”

Her eyes had turned to saucers as I jumped on top of her. My crotch was now pressed up against her hand, keeping her from removing it from within her small hoochie shorts. On the other side of her hand was her bare female parts. Having just grown worked up with London, only to find myself on top of my sister as she touched herself and made lewd noises, blood flowed where I would have preferred it didn’t.

My penis started to go, pushing against the back of her hand. As it did so, her eyes widened even more. I glared at her, daring her to speak.

“I’m removing my hand now,” I said very quietly. “I need to talk with you, sister.”

I slowly pulled my hand away from her mouth, and my pelvis away from hers. She immediately pulled her hand out of her shorts.

“Th-this isn’t what it looks like!” She said desperately.

“You’re masturbating.”

“Ah…” She grunted like she had been struck in the stomach. “That’s… please don’t tell our other sisters this. They will definitely make fun of me. And they’ll be really angry you saw, especially Mackenzie. I don’t want her to kick my ass again.”

“That’s…” I supposed if I had a little brother who my sisters caught jacking off, I’d give them a hard time too. “I won’t say anything.”

Only then did she relax, and the two of us pulled away. She rubbed the back of her hand for a second but otherwise didn’t mention my erection in the slightest. I suppose it was too embarrassing to address. I was appreciative about that. I didn’t want things to get awkward between us like they were between London and me.

“Why did you suddenly come in here?” She demanded. “You should knock first!”

“Shouldn’t you lock the door?”

She grunted again like she had been struck in the stomach. “I’m sorry…”

In my old world, that would have never worked. The old Bethany wouldn’t have accepted any fault. Even if she left the door wide open, she’d still blame me completely if I just glanced into her room. Having a Bethany that didn’t act spoiled and took responsibility for her actions felt kind of nice.

“It’s fine!” I said, trying not to upset her too much. “Rather, I’m grounded right now, and I was afraid I’d make too much noise. It’s my fault for barging in. I’m sorry too.”

Her eyes widened again as if completely surprised her big brother would apologize for anything. Was I really that bad? I let out a cough.

“I heard about what happened earlier. You were gone the whole day. If I did that, mom would barely notice, but with you, she called the cops.”

“That’s what I’m saying!’ I grew excited and grabbed her arms.

She winced a bit, and then looked away blushing. “Still, you shouldn’t be in here. You’ll get in more trouble.”

“I need to talk to you.” I decided to just launch into the reason I came.

“What about?”

“I want to tell you a true story.”

“Hmm?”

“What if… you went to a world where guys acted more like girls?”

“Th-they’d be easier to understand…” She said bitterly.

“Ah…” I chuckled awkwardly. “I mean, like, what if guys liked sports, and video games, and wanted to pursue women for… you know… relations.”

She was still thirteen, so I couldn’t bring myself to say sex in front of her, even if I did catch her masturbating. She got the idea though and seemed to take my words seriously, nodding in thought.

“I think that it’d be nice… I mean, guys and girls would see more eye to eye and…”

I shook my head, realizing she was giving some simple answer and wasn’t being honest at all. “No, I mean, what girls started to act like guys. They liked sewing, cooking, and dramas. They were the… well. They were closed off and repressed a bit.”

“I can’t imagine it.”

I felt like laughing, but I couldn’t bring myself to. “Yesterday, I hit my head. London thinks I have brain damage, but that isn’t what happened. Before I hit my head, girls acted like boys, and boys acted like girls. After I hit my head, well, now everything is backward. Women’s breasts were something guys only dreamed of seeing and were always covered. Now you guys walk around shirtless.”

“I don’t like being shirtless! That’s just Kelsey!” Bethany responded defensively.

“That’s not the point!” I responded tearfully. “The point is, no one is acting like they used to act. You used to watch makeup tutorials and read about fashion. If I even looked your way, you would slam the door in my face. I’m pretty sure you have never masturbated before today.”

“That’s not true! I masturbate all the… ah! I mean…”

I laughed. “See? I masturbate all the time too!”

“Eh? Bu-ut you’re a boy?”

“Come on, even other boys masturbate…” I sighed.

She was more naïve than I thought. I was sure other girls masturbated in my old world. I had seen it on the internet. If that was the case, the reverse was true too.

“S-so, what you’re saying is that big brother… is a pervert?”

“A big one!” I gave her a thumbs-up and then shot her a glare. “No! I’m saying I’m just like you, or Mackenzie, or any of them. I like video games. I like porn. I like sex!”

“So… brother is into sex too…”

“What do you mean, too?” I demanded. “Who doesn’t want to have sex?”

“Ah! It’s just… I never had. I’ve been wondering a lot lately though, what a man feels like.”

I suddenly found myself looking down at her and gulping. This had taken a turn I didn’t expect. My barely dressed, horny, thirteen-year-old sister was looking down with pink color painting her cheeks and a shy expression while asking about sex. I was an idiot for thinking I could have this conversation with her.

“Um… well, it’s not like I’m into guys. I’m only interested in girls.” I said stiffly.

“I’m a girl.” She said, looking up at me through her long eyelashes.

“Y-you’re young.” I stuttered out.

“I’m ready!” She insisted, suddenly reaching out and touching my knee.

What had Mackenzie called her? A little pervert? I suddenly became aware of just how strong a budding boy’s hormones were at that age. Since things were reversed, Bethany was completely out of control. Just a little provocation and she was already looking like she wanted to push me down. Well, most of the women in this world were like that to one degree or another, but for Bethany, she was truly young and naïve, and it was clear she was out of her depth.

“Sister…” I found a certain part of me starting to move again, especially as her hand moved its way up my knee to my thigh.

When did I grow so lustful for my sisters? Did my hit to the head really affect my brain in some ways, or was I always this perverted? She was my young and innocent sister, but she was drawing closer to me, and all I could think about was how she would feel.

I found myself completely unable to pull away. Rather, I leaned forward, and then the pair of us kissed. She made a noise, but then closed her eyes and kissed me back. She was using her tongue all wrong, and she was very sloppy. I realized in an instant that this was my sister’s first kiss! Rather than feel repelled, I grew even more excited. I reached out and grabbed her, ready to throw her on the bed.

“Ow!” She suddenly pulled back and grabbed her stomach.

I hadn’t grabbed her that hard, so I was confused. She looked away.

“Sorry, can you go?”

Her sudden change of behavior was jarring.

“No! What is it you’re hiding?”

“N-nothing! I-I just don’t want to kiss my ugly brother!”

I reached out and grabbed the hem of her shirt, and she immediately tried to stop me. “What is it?”

“St-stop… don’t!”

“Your shirt… take it off…”

“No… please…!”

I was stronger, though, and I managed to pull her shirt up to her chest. That’s when I saw them. There were ugly welts on her body. She had one on her side where I grabbed her. When I had touched her arms, I realized there was a bruise there as well.

“What is this?” I demanded.

“It’s nothing!” She shot back.

“Did mom do this to you?”

“No!’

“Our sisters?

“No, they don’t know about it!”

“Who?” I demanded, feeling extremely angry. “Who hurt you?”

“It’s just someone at school?”

“Someone? The girls are bullying you?”

“No! It’s a boy, okay? A boy did this!”

My eyes narrowed dangerously. “I’ll fucking kill him!”

233