Chapter 24
26.6k 10 201
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-wait… where do you get these photos?”

“Eh? People around the world send them to me.”

I took a breath. “Oh… good, so you don’t take the images yourself?”

“Well, the site is designed in a way where people take the photos and send them to me. I then sort out the ones that look legit. You can usually tell a fake photo. People who stage them just don’t get the point of it. However, I’m saving for some cameras and stuff so I can start taking my own photos too…

“Right now, most of my pictures are gotten from a local girl. I’ve never met her, but her username is Peepshow69. She promises once I get a good enough camera that she’ll teach me everything she knows.”

“No!” I cried out, “You can’t! You really shouldn’t take these pictures.”

Her expression sank into a bitter one, and she spoke in a low voice. “I knew it.”

“Huh?”

“You didn’t understand after all. You said you were like me, but really you were just screwing around!”

“No! I mean, I’m a guy, but do you think any of your sisters would be cool with this if they knew this is what you were doing?”

She turned away from me. “I didn’t show you this so that you could lecture me. Why don’t you just leave my room then.”

“You don’t get it! I don’t care about the website, but I don’t want you getting in trouble. These kinds of pictures are done without the guy’s consent. You could get in a lot of trouble with that kind of stuff, especially in this day and age.”

“Yeah!” She shot back scowling. “Well, it’s not like I can find an aware model, can I?”

“Wait… you’ve been shooting me too, haven’t you?”

She glanced away. “N-no…”

“You have a folder on the desktop with my name on it! Open it.”

“Th-that’s nothing!” She cried out.

“Dawn…”

“It was just practice! I was just practicing how to get pictures. I didn’t upload anything of you online!”

“Open it!”

“Ah… Damn it… I knew this was a mistake!” She cursed as she opened a file and typed in the password.

I started scrolling through the previews. There were hundreds of pictures of me. Most of the images were of me just as I got out of the shower. There were images taken through a crack in my door as I was changing. Most of them didn’t show much. But my chest was on display a bit, and only one or two times where my dick is seen, although they were blurry images, and it was hard to see them. Only a handful of good images came from this.

This was the old me, the one before I had my head injury. I saw a boy that looked like me, but his demeaner seemed a bit different. He acted really shy and seemed to usually have a scowl on his face whenever he was around his sisters. It was clear that they weren’t close.

I wasn’t close with my sisters either. I didn’t know what Dawn from before did as she closed herself in her room, but I would never have been able to play video games with her or get her to show me her interests. This new world had given me an opportunity to relate to sisters that I would never have had a relationship with prior. Yet, as I scrolled from image to image, Dawn was shrinking back in her chair more and more. I had gotten a bit worked up, and it was to the point that once I left this room, I’d never been able to reenter it. If I told Mother or my sisters about what she was doing, I might as well say goodbye to this sister of mine forever.

I stopped scrolling down and gave a long, drawn-out sigh, and then turned to Dawn. “Why do you take pictures?”

“I don’t know…” She said, her voice low as she looked down at her hands.

“I mean, quality matters to you, and you never get that with peep images, right?”

“I…” She shivered slightly. “I’ve always wanted to be a pornographer.”

“What?”

“I want to shoot pornos, okay?” She said bitterly. “But it’s not like I can get anyone interested in posing for me, so I just… it’s easier when they don’t know…”

“How much does this website make?”

“I pay my top contributors every month to encourage them to keep delivering pictures, so I really only bring home a few hundred a month.”

“How much money if you didn’t have to pay them?”

“Around a thousand.”

“A thousand!” I let out a cry of surprise.

That was a lot more money than I thought. If she was bringing in that much money, then something like this was really lucrative. It could be expanded on and even bring in more money.

“Look… just forget I said anything, please?” She begged. “I-I’ll even give you some of my profits if you just remain quiet.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You’ll give me some?”

“Y-yeah… 10% of what I bring home.”

“50%.”

“Fifty!” Her eyes widened and then she clenched her teeth. “You… fine, fifty…”

“Good… and I’ll want to see anything you shoot before you upload it.”

“Eh?” She finally met my eyes.

“Well, I mean, I don’t want to see myself naked, but I also don’t want you uploading my face.”

“Wh-wh-what are you talking about?”

“Huh? Putting pictures online? Aren’t you telling me horny women would pay money to see my dick? Hell yeah! In fact, I can do you better…”

“What are you saying? Aren’t you disgusted? Aren’t I a perverted creep? Don’t you want to call me trash?”

“Are you into that kind of thing? I mean, if you want, I can step on your crotch and tell you how bad you are.”

“Wait!” She shook her head, struggling to catch up with the conversation. “You mean, you’re into this?”

“As I said, I don’t want you going to jail. But if you want to shoot a porno, I can help you get started.”

“Y-you’ll model for me?”

“Yeah, I mean, we must blur out my face, even I don’t want to go that far, but if you give me half, I could totally use the money. Plus… I really like the idea of hundreds of women masturbating to an image of my dick.” I hit my hand with my fist. “Maybe that’s why guys in my world are always sending out dick pics!”

“Huh? You mean clit picts?”

“Eh… woman do that in this world? Haha… I should go online and see how many I can rack up. Ah damn… I bet I could get a girl in this world to masturbate on a webcam for me for free!”

Dawn was looking at me like she had never seen me before. Her eyes went up and down with disbelief.

“You… you really think you come from another world, don’t you?”

“That’s what I’ve been telling you!” I snorted. “Look, I’ll help you with your porno thing. As for hidden camera stuff, since you have an eye for fakes, then you should be the one who can make it look real. You can post the pictures of me you’ve taken so far, but we shouldn’t stop there.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I can masturbate on camera. That’s basic stuff. But… I could probably even bring a girl over and have sex.”

“What?” She nearly stood up, so I put my hands on her shoulder and shushed her as I set her back down.

“It’s night. We don’t want to be heard.” I shook my head. “I said, I’m willing to fuck on camera.”

She shook her head. “But… hidden camera…”

“So… hide in my closet and shoot it! You got my permission! As for the girl… well, this world probably doesn’t care that much.”

“I can’t believe… you would really do that?”

I shrugged. “Who knows, maybe I can convince some male friends to join in. Not at the same time! I don’t do gay stuff!”

“Ah…? I mean… maybe you’d like it if you tried it.”

“Would you suck a pussy?” I asked.

“EW! No!”

“It’s the same for me and a dick! I do have standards. I said I was like a girl, that includes a great aversion for the same sex. I guess that will be a setback from this world. Since lesbianism in my world was sort of a glorified fetish, I’m sure it’s the same with male homosexuality here.”

“So… I can really record you?”

“Yeah, I mean, it will be a little embarrassing, but if it brings in the money, I’ll give it a shot. Heck, if you want to join in…”

“J-join!”

“Incest is popular, isn’t it? I’m sure some people would love some brother-on-sister action.”

She shook her head, emphatically. “Fake incest… like stepsisters! This is completely wrong! We’re actual brother and sister!”

Maybe… After all, mom had a lot of affairs in her life. It was possible that she was only my half-sister, just like London. Of course, Dawn didn’t know that, and I wasn’t going to tell her such a shocking secret just as I managed to find some common ground with her.

“I guess…” I finally responded, uncertainly. “Even so… I’m sure there is a market…”  

“I’m sorry there is no way I can do that with my brother!” Dawn said and then blushed. “It’s not that I’m not interested… but, if I go past that line with you… there is no going back…”

It wasn’t like I didn’t understand. I had been having that mental debate in my mind since I got to this world. I had already done a few lewd things with London so far. Was I going to go too far with one of my sisters one day? Would that destroy any chance of us having a relationship after, or would it make that relationship stronger? I didn’t even know the answer to that.  

“Well… what about this Peepshow person?” I asked.

“Huh? The photographer?”

“Yeah… they’re a perverted girl. Maybe… they’d want to fuck on camera.”

“You…” Dawn shook her head. “I’ve never met them. They could be an old woman or some kind of creep.”

“I suppose you’re right. Find out their age and get a picture first, then I’ll fuck them.”

“When did my brother turn out to be such a pervert!”

“Haha… that’s the thing, my cute big sister, I’ve always been a pervert! Now, it’s time I can finally embrace that perversion!”

What guy hasn’t dreamed of staring in a porno? The thought of doing this was kind of exciting. I’d get to make money, have sex, and get closer with my sister all at once. It was really a perfect situation. Since I was put into this strange world, I might as well profit off it. Since Dawn already had the means to do as such, I figured it as good of a time as any to take advantage of it.

I held out my hand to Dawn. “Let’s agree to carry this out together. You’re my sister, so I’ll trust you.”

Dawn glanced at me, still looking guarded and suspicious, but ever so slowly, she brought out her hand and took mine.

“Then… please take care of me.” I said as we shook our hands.

For the first time in my memory, Dawn formed a real smile on her face. It made her look incredibly beautiful, her entire face coming alive. She closed her eyes and nodded as she gave my hand a solid shake.

“Mm!”

201