Chapter 48
19.1k 8 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gave dad the money I had left from the time I slept with that woman. I never really felt all that comfortable with that money anyway, and if it helped him stay in town, then it was probably worth it. Even if he stole it and ran, it wasn’t like it was money I had earned.

We made a plan to meet tomorrow night, and with that, we parted. I felt weird leaving him at the café, but he said that he knew the city and knew how to get around. He also said he did have money, he just needed to stop at the bank. The woman who decided to stop in a secluded spot was just being unreasonable. I relaxed with that and finally left.

Anna drove me home, and we stopped a few blocks from my house so there wasn’t an event like with London again. Anna still wouldn’t tell me what London said to her, and I had a feeling it was embarrassing. We sat in the car for a few moments, and I was a bit reluctant to leave. It felt good to think about myself for a bit. Getting out of the house, spending time with a cute girl, hanging out with my dad. Overall, this had been a better day than most.

“Thank you… Anna…” I said. “I mean it.”

She blushed. “I just… did what any girl would do…”

“What’s wrong?” I asked, feeling like something was off.

“It’s just… I did nothing. I just let your father… I’m sorry.” She lowered her head.

“I shouldn’t have forced you into that situation,” I responded, feeling just a bit guilty.

“No! I’m the woman. I’m supposed to be the one who steps up and acts bravely… but when it came to it… if you had seriously… gone through with what she wanted… I don’t know what I would have done. I’d like to say I’d stop it, but…”

“It’s fine. I don’t blame you for that.” I responded.

“I’m not even a woman… I couldn’t even make you cum.” She responded, sinking into herself even more.

I chuckled. It was true, I was pretty horny after watching the show. However, hanging around my dad had killed most of my arousal. Tonight, I was debating between slipping into Mackenzie’s room or Dawns. I wasn’t sure which sister I wanted to play with. However, at the moment, I couldn’t leave Anna miserable.

“It’s fine…” I put my hand on her leg. “I liked the show.”

That caused her to blush a bit, squirming under my touch. She was really cute some times.

“Noah… I… um… I like you.”

I blinked, my flirtatious smile faltering a bit.

“You don’t need to say anything back!” She said, waving her hands. “I mean, I know you’re just using me as a ride and to blow off stress. I don’t mind. I’m just saying… I’m not doing it just because I want sex… I mean, I do want sex, but I don’t want… ah, damn it, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“It’s fine,” I said.

I was more surprised that this was the way she felt. I had thought that maybe she had convinced herself we were in a relationship or something. She was much more pragmatic and had a clearer view of things than I had thought she did. For some reason, it made me feel a little sad that she wasn’t expecting more. Then again, I suppose had our relationship been a normal one, she had shown herself lacking on the female front a few times, often staying back and letting me handle things.

I watched as her expression remained a bit down. I didn’t know if I could say I liked her back. I mean, I did, but I also had to recognize that her current view of me was probably not the healthiest. I didn’t want to lead her on. I had already let Abigail go on to think we were in a relationship, and now I have to confront her. As for Samantha, I had been clear about things, but I don’t think she got it. I still feared I might hurt her feelings at some point in the future. At least with Anna, she understood how things were, and wasn’t looking to change the status quo.

I grabbed Anna’s chin and lightly kissed her lips. “Don’t worry, one of these days, you’ll get sex. As for us, I consider you a very important friend, and I think it’s way better if we’re just friends who fuck, rather than trying to make it something more, right?”

“Ah… yeah… friends who fuck…” She started to cheer up, putting on a cute smile. “I like that.”

“I’ll see you,” I said my goodbyes and then left the car.

I checked my body to make sure there was nothing that would reveal what I had been doing earlier today, and then I headed home. When I walked into the house, I heard London talking and I looked in the living room to see London and my mom.

“That would probably be fun, but wouldn’t it be better if you took one of your sisters?” I heard mom say.

“It’s not really about me,” London admitted. “I mean, it’s Dan. Going on a trip like this, he’ll be bored out of his mind. I thought it’d be best to bring another guy along so he has someone to hang with.”

Hearing just those words, I had a bad feeling welling up inside me. At this point, both women had noticed me entering the room. Mom turned to me and smiled at me.

“Hey, sweetie, did you have a good time with your friends?”

“Wha- ah yeah, I did. What are you guy’s talking about?”

I had nearly forgotten that I had left a message saying I was going out after school with friends. It was now nearly 9, so it’d be about the time I went home. It looked like no one knew what I was doing. That was definitely for the best.

“Well, London is going on a fishing trip this weekend with her friends.” Mom made a face. “She wanted to see if you would come as well.”

“Seriously?”

I didn’t have any experience fishing, but I had always wanted to do it. However, London seemed to misunderstand the expression on my face, which was mostly just surprise. She leaned close and gave me a look, but for the life of me, I didn’t get what she was trying to tell me. She then dragged me closer and whispered in my ear.

“It’s a chance for us to spend some alone time together.” She said.

My eyes widened, but with mom watching, I quickly turned my head and faked coughing. London casually patted me on the back. She meant that she wanted to fool around a bit, and thought getting me away from my family filled with five sisters and a mom was the best way to do it. However, she also said Dan was going to be there, so I was a bit confused about what her plan was. Unfortunately, I couldn’t ask for specific details or I might come off strange. Instead, I put on a fake smile and nodded.

“That sounds fun.”

“Okay… I mean… it’s camping…” Mother seemed to give me a look like she just didn’t understand me sometimes. “If you’re into that, then I have no reason to stop you.”

London nodded excitedly and stood up. “Good! Good… we leave Saturday morning. I need to get back home now.”

She gave her farewell and then left. Mother gave me a single glance and then went to sit down, turning on the television. I found myself looking at her, thinking about dad. How would she react if she knew he was back in town? Should I tell her? Something told me not to. I felt like she’d somehow ruin it. At the moment, I was the only one who knew he was here. In a way, I had Dad all to myself. Otherwise, I’d be sharing him with my sisters, and I didn’t want that. I know I was being a little selfish, but I couldn’t help it.

I started heading back to my room, but as soon as I reached the hall, I saw Mackenzie standing there, waiting for me. I smiled weakly, but then remembered how I hadn’t finished with Anna earlier and was still a bit aroused. My look turned a bit more perverted.

She blushed, breaking eye contact. “Didn’t I tell you before? When you look at a girl like that, she just wants to tear you apart.”

“Maybe I want to be torn apart,” I responded.

She took a step forward, holding out her hand toward me as if she was going to touch my face. At that exact moment, the door across from my room opens and Kristy walks out. She’s wearing pajamas that expose her plump midriff, and she’s brushing her teeth. She stops when she sees the two of us.

“Why don’t you two just get a room.” She said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

Mackenzie lowered her arm as casually as possible. “You better make sure to rinse all the toothpaste down. I don’t want to have to clean the bathroom up after you!”

“Jeeze, you’re always such a boy.” She muttered, shaking her head and walking past her without a concern.

When she got to me, she grinned a minty, smile that wasn’t flattering at all. “You can do better than Big Sister.”

I grinned back, and then leaned closed. “Should I taste little sister instead?”

I reached around and squeezed her bottom. She jumped, letting out a noise of surprise. Her face turned completely red, and then she ran into the bathroom. I chuckled softly as she left. I rarely talked to Kristy, let alone had a chance to tease her, so it was pretty nice. She did have a soft butt. I was squeezing my hand in the air, remembering the feel, when I suddenly felt a dark and angry aura on me. I looked up to see Mackenzie staring daggers.

“I was just teasing her!” I responded weakly. “Mackenzie?”

She didn’t say anything. Instead, she walked forward and grabbed my wrist, and then dragged me into her room and closed the door. Just went I went to ask what her problem was, she kissed me roughly and then started to tear off my clothing. I had made Mackenzie jealous, and when Mackenzie got jealous, she needed to lay claim on me.

That night, I was able to experience some relief from the earlier events. I was relieved many times, and Mackenzie also made sure to mark me as her own a few times too. That’s to say I ended up with two hickies, one on my neck, just low enough to hide with a shirt, and one on my leg, in a somewhat embarrassing position. All I could say was that I was glad she had a platform bed and a memory foam mattress because otherwise there was no way to keep quiet without how she rode me on top.

She had shoved me on the bed and then bounced up and down on my cock with extreme exuberance. She kept her voice quiet, and would even cover my mouth if I got too loud, but no matter how I screamed, she didn’t let up until she had made me erupt like a fountain enough times that I couldn’t have moved. It was the first time I was exhausted after… and I was lying down doing nothing! I always thought women who were tired after sex was just full of shit, but when you were getting it hard enough, you could be put in a coma!

After we were done, and she held me in her arms, my face pressed against her naked breasts, I started thinking to myself that I should find new and better ways to make her jealous. Mackenzie was the most exciting when she was jealous.

168