Chapter 51
17.5k 22 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Will you get down from there?” I hissed, walking over to my dad, who was still dancing on a table.

“Noah?” He blinked, and then immediately let me escort him off the table as he still gawked at me dumbly. “Boy, how you doing?”

I could smell alcohol on his breath, and it was pretty clear he was very tipsy. As he stumbled off the table, half grabbing on to me to keep himself from falling over, there were several boos as nearby women were angry he got off the table. I even heard a few shouts like ‘take it all off’ and ‘why don’t you join him.’ I was better at ignoring such comments again. I didn’t want to have such disgusting thoughts aimed my way again.

Abigail, who had previously still been tipsy, approached the pair of us while giving my father and me questioning looks. I gave her a weak smile and nodded to my father.

“This is my dad… I guess…”

“Hello.” Dad pushed forward and grabbed Abigail. “You’re pretty cute. Are you my son’s girlfriend?”

Her eyes widened and her face turned red. I grabbed his hands, peeling them off of her. Abigail looked a little flustered, but dad seemed to be completely clueless, still grinning like an idiot.

“Dad! What are you doing here? Is this how you’re spending the money I gave you?” I demanded.

“What? Ah… no… no… I have a girlfriend who has been buying my drinks. I haven’t paid a dime!” Dad looked over at a woman who was sitting at a certain table.

She had a strangely dangerous vibe around her and was sitting with her legs spread watching dad with a strangely predatory look. Dad winked at her, and she only responded with a slow nod, her hawk-like gaze not changing.

“I’m not sure if she’s… um… right for you?” I didn’t know how else to respond.

“She’s fine!” Dad chuckled, slapping my shoulder. “You’re worrying too much. Why don’t you join me? I’ll introduce you to some hot girls. They’re not just hot, they have money.”

“Dad… I don’t know about this.” I felt a bit strange, having never seen or even imagined my father acting like a bar skank.

For the first time, dad seemed to sense my hesitation. He put his hands on my shoulder.

“You used a fake ID to get into this club, didn’t you?”

“Ah!” I didn’t need the ID, but I was still in the club underaged.

“It’s fine…” He smiled. “I did things just like that when I was your age. Sometimes, you just want to experience something new. I’m the same way. I’ve been experiencing a lot of stress lately, and this was my chance to unload. If a cute girl can buy me some drinks and we can have a fun night, is there anything wrong with that?”

I slowly shook my head. I had always looked down on party girls in my old world, but in truth, if I could have someone buy me drinks and fawn all over me all night, that would at least be an experience I’d want to try. Who could blame someone for at least trying it out?

“That’s my kid!” He laughed. “Come on, I’ll introduce you.”

“Ah, but…” Dad was already dragging me away when I remembered Abigail and turned back. “I’m here with Abby.”

Abigail was staring at us. Rather than looking pissed like before, she had a strangely complicated look on her face, as if she didn’t know how she was supposed to react. She always acted extremely aggressive, but perhaps being in front of my father, she just couldn’t exude that same level of attitude. Plus, the three girls at the table dad was dragging me to looked much stronger than Abigail. They weren’t at the level of the bouncer, but they looked pretty tough and had an air of danger that Abigail didn’t.

Dad pulled away from me and grabbed Abigail’s hands. I tensed for a moment, but dad was still acting very lucid and speaking clearly. He must have sobered up after realizing his son was present. I supposed even parents had to unwind sometimes.

“Abby, was it?”

“Ah… yes, you’re Noah’s father?”

“I am… you see, I left when Noah was young, and we’ve only recently re-connected. We were going to hang out in the weeks to come, but this is an opportunity for both of us to just let loose for an evening. Don’t worry, I won’t let him do anything I wouldn’t do.” Dad winked at her.

I had feared that Abigail would get angry and aggressive with my dad, so I was surprised that she was acting almost sheepish.

“That… I guess… it’s fine.” She responded, not meeting dad’s look in the eye.

Dad turned away from Abigail and grabbed me, pulling me along. I looked back at Abigail, but she had her head lowered. Feeling a bit worried that this was going to cause more trouble for me, I pulled out of my dad’s hands. He glanced over at me in surprise.

“I’ll be right back.”

I ran back to Abigail and hugged her. “I know I’m being selfish here. I’m sorry.”

Abigail looked even more embarrassed. “Ah… I mean, it’s your dad. It’s whatever.”

“Thank you.” I kissed her on the cheek.

“Y-yeah…”

With that, I turned back, noticing dad giving me a creepy grin. I suppose it was supposed to be teasing, but it wasn’t the kind of look I ever wanted to see on a man. Of course, that kind of thing I was constantly having to deal with since waking in this world. Seeing men act like… well, women, was a difficult thing to grasp. Seeing my father do it when I barely knew him in the other world made it even worse.

He grabbed my hand again, and I had to push down the strangeness of it all. After all, how many chances did I have to hang out with my dad? How many more would I have in the future? He led me to the table with the woman who was paying for dad’s way and her two friends.

“Hey, this is Nanny, Little G, and Parker.” Dad introduced the three.

Those were names? I barely kept from bursting out laughing. The girls were dressed in blue t-shirts with large necks that exposed their shoulders and necks. They were wearing bras, but they could be seen through the shirts and the straps over their exposed skin. They had baggy pants on, and they wore thin leather belts. All three girls were dressed the same, which made me wonder if it was coincidence or if they were synchronizing their dress.

Nanny was the girl in the middle, the one with a somewhat mean look. She had a piercing through her eyebrow and I had the distinct feeling she had a few tattoos, although I didn’t see them on her exposed skin. She had dirty blonde hair, which she had wrapped up in a bandanna. There was also Little G, who had almost no chest, which is why she was probably called little G because she wasn’t much smaller than the other two women. She was black and wore a blue beanie on her head.

Parker looked to be South American, but I couldn’t peg what country she came from. She had tan skin and a dark complexion. Her eyes were nearly black, and so was her hair which she wore up in ponytails that looked almost youthful. All three women appeared to be in their twenties, perhaps a few years older than London. They were much too young for dad, and a bit old for me.

“Who’s this then?” Nanny asked, eying me up down in a look that if a guy did it in my old world, it’d be considered insulting.

“Ah… this is my son.”

“Father and son… nice…” Little G chuckled.

Nanny slapped her shoulder with the back of her hand. “Don’t be gross. Come here, cutie… give mommy some love.”

Dad walked over to her, and then she grabbed his hip and pulled him down on her lap. He gave a little cry, blushing slightly, and I was fighting the urge to bleach my eyeballs.

“Sit,” Parker said to me. “Have a drink.”

She pushed a shot in front of me. My opportunities to drink were limited, and if it came to drinking at a bar, I’d never done it. My parent was right there and seemed to have no problem with it though. I reached down and grabbed the shot, brought it up, and drunk it in one gulp. The liquid ended up burning my throat, and I broke into a fit of coughing. The three women broke out into laughter, and even my dad chuckled.

“He chugged it all down. Not bad, sweetie.” Parker grabbed me and sat me down on the chair next to her.

She didn’t pull me on top of her as Nanny did with my dad, but I was close enough that we were touching. I could also smell her body. She didn’t smell gross or anything. Rather, she smelled really good, and she was quite attractive. She had a nose ring and I did see a tattoo on her breast. I could only make the edge out. She noticed me looking, and in a single motion, grabbed her bra and shirt and pulled it aside, showing me her pert brown boob.

“You like this?” She asked.

“I do!” I said before I could stop myself.

“It’s a skull and bones. Boys like you tend to get scared by tattoos like that.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, that.” I couldn’t stop myself from blushing.

I had been staring at her tit, but she had been showing me the tattoo. It was a burning skull. It was kind of graphic, but with that pert brown nipple only three inches away, there was no way I caught the details. She put her shirt back, covering her chest back up regretfully. However, when she noticed me still staring, she grinned.

“You’ve ever tasted a Cuban woman?” She asked, her hand suddenly dropping down and touching my leg.

“No,” I responded.

“Hehe… you’ll taste one tonight, baby.” Her hand moved up my inner thigh.

I instinctively looked back to where Abigail was. However, she wasn’t present anymore.

“Looking for your little girlfriend? Eh… she ran away. You’re with a real woman now.”

“You’re so shameless!” Little G grunted. “His father is right there.”

“Daddy doesn’t mind, do you?” Parker asked, shooting my dad a look. “I’m going to play with your son a bit.”

“Th-that’s fine…” dad gasped, and it was only then that I realized that Nanny had her hand wrapped around dad’s front and by the motion of her wrist it was clear she was stroking him under the table. “As long as he gives permission.”

I grabbed the drink in front of Parker and drunk it down, feeling like I was falling down the rabbit hole.

“Permission!” Parker laughed like she had made a joke before turning me and pushing her nice chest against my shoulder, moving her lips to my ears. “You give me permission, don’t you, my sexy little gringo?”

As she said that, her hand reached up and gripped my penis through the pants, which was now fully erect. My dad was on the other side of the table getting molested by some woman while making pants and moans in the middle of a noisy club. This was the strangest and most awkward thing I had ever done. However, whether it was the alcohol starting to hit me, the hot Latino woman feeling me up, or simple peer pressure, I couldn’t scrounge up any courage to stop.

“I’ll give you permission to have me, as long as I get permission to have you,” I said back.

She rose an eyebrow. “Oh… you’re bold. This will be fun.”

Her hands started to grow bolder, and I didn’t put up any resistance.

114