Chapter 52
17k 10 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the night wore on, Parker pushed more and more drinks on me. I had never really been out drinking before, so it didn’t take many drinks before things started getting a bit dizzy. Parker’s erotic smell as well as her touches filled my senses, and I didn’t think of much else. She kissed my neck and stroked my body. I grew hotter and increasingly aroused with each passing minute. At some point, I looked across the table, and I realized that my father was no longer there.

The only reason I had come to this table was that I wanted to spend some time with my father. I couldn’t say that Parker hadn’t left me tempted, but I was there for him. I had taken the drinks because I was nervous, and now I could barely think or see straight.

“Dad?” I said, reaching forward and knocking down a glass.

“Wow… relax, babe.” Parker grabbed my hands and pulled me back into her arms. “You don’t need to worry about your daddy, Nanny is going to take real good care of him.”

“Ah… but… I want to…” I mumbled, suddenly finding it difficult to remember what I wanted to do.

“How about we leave here? This club is getting lame anyway. I’ll take you someplace nice.”

I stared at her. She was staring at me hard, but it took me a few moments to grasp what she asked. When I finally understood, I shook my head. That caused me to grow dizzy again.

“Ah… no, my dad, I have to find him. I’m not leaving without him.” I said, not aware of how much my voice slurred.

Parker made an irritated noise in her throat and then nodded as if to herself. “Alright, sure. I’ll take you to your dad. Come on. Get up. Let’s go!”

She slapped her knees and then stood, grabbing me and trying to get me to stand as well.

“Really? You know where he is?”

Parker smiled. “Oh yeah, I’ll take you to him. Just come with me. Come on, walk this way.”

Parker started guiding me along, which I was thankful for because I definitely would have stumbled and run into people. We made our way across the dance floor, and I nearly fell twice, but she had my arm and kept me standing. I really shouldn’t have drunk that much. I thought she had been drinking too, but she seemed to be moving fine. I guess I had to build up a tolerance eventually.

I realized only as we hit the door that she was taking me out of the club. I tried to stop, but she managed to pull me right along without struggle.

“W-wait. My dad…” I muttered.

“He’s outside.” Parker replied impatiently, “Come on, I’m taking you right to him.”

In my addled mind, I saw no reason why she’d lie. Perhaps, in another state, I would have noticed her behavior, but as drunk as I was, how could I possibly do the deprogramming from a lifetime of how women are supposed to act to see the signs? We ended up outside in the cool air. I looked to see if the bodyguard who had let me in was still there, but it was a different person at the door and they weren’t concerning themselves with people leaving.

I stumbled along as Parker continued to pull me until we ended up next to a tan Chrysler. When Parker opened the door and I distinctly didn’t see my father inside, I started to realize that something was up.

“H-hey!” I called out in a slurred voice. “Where are you taking me?”

“Shut up.” Parker spun me around and shoved me against the car. “We’re going out for a bit.”

“My dad…” I said, still a bit confused.

“Your daddy isn’t here. It’s just you and me, sweetie. Get in the damn car.” She snorted, grabbing me and pushing me inside.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it a bit painfully. I got a bit angry and swatted at her hands.

“Damn it, I don’t mind fucking you, so why are you acting all shady.” I snapped.

She blinked and then laughed. “Ah, you think I want your dick? Bitch, I’d have fucked you in the bathroom like your dad is getting it now if that’s what I wanted.”

This time, it was me who grew confused. “What? What are you saying?”

She finally successfully tossed me in the car, but I managed to get my foot in the way. She closed it on it, which was painful, but I was suddenly starting to grow afraid.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be getting lots of pussy soon.” She smirked. “A young thing like you? Damn… you’ll make top dollar for some girls I know.”

“Sex… trade?” The thought of something like that was so foreign to me, that even as she all but admitted it, I had trouble grasping what was happening.

I had heard that this kind of thing still existed. I lived in an area where I had heard the sex trade was bad. My mom used to warn my sister’s all the time to travel in groups and never go out alone. However, it was me who was out and alone, and now a woman was trying to shove me in her car.

“Wait… I’m getting out.”

“Yeah, it’s a bit too late for that!” Parker snorted, grabbing my foot and trying to force it back in the car.

At this point, I had sobered a little bit. I was still dizzy and thinking was hard, but I knew that I had to get out of that car. I lunged forward, trying to push out the door while she struggled to close it on me. Normally, I was stronger than she was, but in my inebriated state, I just couldn’t get the door open and out. I wanted to cry out for help, but we were a fair distance from the club and the music was loud enough that anyone near the building would probably not hear me. Besides, I had trouble forming the words.

The world lurched as I felt a bit sick and threw up. Parker used the opportunity and kicked me into the car. Her foot connected with my stomach. Now, her friendly smile was gone and she only had an angry look.

“You fucking slut, vomiting in my car. Damn, I’ll make you pay for that.”

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. Just as she was about to move into the back of the car, a form slammed into her, and the door was suddenly pulled wide open. I used the opportunity, jumping over my vomit and stumbling out of the car into the relative safety of the parking lot. When I glanced to the side, I saw Abigail standing there, and Parker standing across from her.

Both women had fallen to the concrete and gotten back up. They had numerous scuffs and cuts, so they must have hit the pavement pretty hard. Parker’s knife was mysteriously absent.

“Hey, little girl, don’t be a hero,” Parker said.

“Fuck you!” Abigail snapped back. “What do you think you’re doing with him?”

Parker smirked. “All kinds of things… things that would make a little white girl like you faint.”

“He-he’s coming with me!” Abigail’s voice didn’t have very much confidence as she made that declaration.

“Oh? Well, I think not. How about you get back into your car schoolgirl and drive the other way. You don’t have to get hurt.”

“You think I’m scared of you?” Abigail shouted.

“I know you are?” Parker laughed, and then took a step toward Abigail.

Abigail tried to step back, but Parker lunged forward and grabbed Abigail. She dragged her into a headlock and then punched her several times in the head. I could hear the two women grunting and gasping as they struggled, but Parker was older and more worldly than Abigail, and soon Abigail was on the floor.

“You should have run, bitch.” Parker kicked Abigail in the stomach.

Seeing Abigail cowering on the ground, something inside me suddenly clicked. Noticing a fallen branch from a nearby tree, I grabbed it and picked it up. I walked up behind Parker. She was still looking down at Abigail, sneering at her. She didn’t seem to notice me approaching at all, or maybe she did and didn’t think I was a threat.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just break your skull before I leave.” Parker grinned.

I slammed the wood stick down on Parker’s head. It hit with a crack. I don’t think I broke her skull, but she did fall like a ton of bricks.

“Don’t touch my girlfriend, you bitch.” I snapped at the already unconscious figure in front of me before tossing my branch right on top of her.

Abigail, who was bloodied on the ground, looked up hesitantly from her fetal position. Seeing me standing there and Parker on the ground, she slowly made her way back up to her feet.

“Noah… I…”

I walked over and grabbed her, kissing her mouth thoroughly. After a moment, she pulled away.

“Geh… you just vomited, didn’t you? You taste like a bar.” Abigail stuck out her tongue and grimaced.

“I love you…” I grabbed her tightly. “I love you so much.”

Abigail looked very awkwardly as I clung to her. That’s when my hands found her breasts.

“I love your breasts,” I said in a slurred speech.

“R-really now… they’re just tits.” She said.

“I want them.” I ended up pulling up her shirt, which she didn’t resist at all.

“This isn’t the place.” She responded helplessly as I freed her breasts from their restraints.

“One goes up… the other goes down. Bouncy… Bouncy…” I paddled her breasts with my hands.

“Are you done? Can we go now?”

“Why are you still here?” I asked, my eyes still locked on her boobs bouncing up and down as my hands paddled them from the bottom.

“I… was worried about you,” Abigail responded, seemingly unconcerned as I continued to play with them.

I stopped touching them and finally looked her in the eye. “Abby…”

“Did you mean it?” She asked.

“Hmm?”

“That I’m your girlfriend? You’re not going to leave me?”

“Abigail… I don’t…” I shook my head, regretting it as it only made me dizzy again.

“I know I’m… kind of overbearing at times,” Abigail said. “However, I love you. I loved you from the moment I saw you. That’s why I started going to your house. That’s why I formed a friendship with Dawn.”

“Ahhhhggghhh….” A groan came from next to us before I could answer.

“Damn, she’s waking up.” Abigail hissed.

“Strip her naked.”

“What?”

“Shove a branch up her ass, and then take a picture.”

“You’re drunk.”

“It’s blackmail. She’ll have to do what we said or we release the images.”

“More likely, she murders us both in a drive-by on the mere principle.”

“Ah… on second thought, let’s get out of here.”

Somehow, Abigail and I managed to make it to her car and left the club before Parker came to. When she woke up, she probably wouldn’t remember what hit her. Hopefully, it stayed that way. As we drove away, Abigail gave me a bag in case I had the urge again. Thankfully, I had gotten it all out of my system in Parker’s car. It suited her right for what she tried to do with me. As I sobered up a bit, I explained to Abigail what had happened.

“Your dad… we left him there,” Abigail spoke hesitantly.

“Yeah…” I responded.

“Do you want to go back?”

“No.”

“…”

I looked down, feeling just a bit guilty. However, I tried to firm my feelings. Dad had made his choice to hang out with some disreputable people. He was an adult. He could probably take care of himself.

“Was your dad… always like that?” Abigail asked hesitantly.

“I… don’t know.”

I had thought I finally had my parents all figured out. Now, I was thinking I didn’t know anything at all.

118