Chapter 66
16.1k 9 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day was a school day, and after missing weeks and weeks of work, I was pretty behind. In a particular class, I didn’t think this would be a problem, but most of my classes seemed to be suffering. I mentioned such things to Samantha, and now I was back in her house. We weren’t allowed in her room though. Instead, we were at the kitchen table. Her parents were in the family room and checked on us frequently.

The dad was actually fine. He seemed to like me. If only he knew what I did with his wife. It was his wife that was most difficult. She seemed almost jealous of the time that I was with Samantha. When we laughed over a joke, she would show up at the door and frown. I was also pretty sure she had given me a few sultry looks. She was being way too obvious. Her husband would find out! Thankfully, Samantha just wrote it off as her mom being creepy.

“If you don’t take these classes more seriously, then you’ll end up having to repeat a grade,” Samantha said, her expression holding no-nonsense.

“I understand! This time is for studying.” I tapped the book in front of me.

“My husband made some snacks, do you want any?” Samantha’s mother Jennifer spoke.

“No, mom.” Sam rolled her eyes.

“Ah, it will help though. I’m sure Noah would like some.” She barged in anyway, walking next to us and putting the tray down.

As she did this, she put her hand under the table and grabbed my leg, and squeezed it. Sam didn’t notice since she was distinctly looking at her books and avoiding her mother, whom she must have considered embarrassing.

“Mom, we’re really working on important stuff right now.”

“Oh, kiddo, it’s… oops!” Jennifer had very deliberately knocked over a glass.

At least, I could see it was deliberate, but Sam didn’t. She let out a cry as a drink spilled over one of her books and onto her leg.

“Mom! Damn it!” Sam cursed.

“Watch your tone,” Jennifer responded smugly.

“S-sorry, Noah, I’ll be right back!” Sam shot her mom a glare.

Her mom had kind of done me a favor. That water had stained Sam’s white shirt, and I could very clearly see her bra through her shirt. It was pretty sexy. It was enough that my lower part started to stiffen, hello! A hand wrapped around that stiff part as Jennifer grabbed it. Her other hand looked to be trying to clean up the mess with a napkin while her eyes followed her daughter. Samantha was worried about herself and left the room.

As soon as she was gone, Jennifer turned back to me. “My, my… don’t tell me it’s her making you all excited.”

Jennifer bent in a way I could see down her shirt, where she had no bra on. She seemed to have recalled I liked breasts from our previous encounter and was now going out of her way to flaunt it. Like a dad going around without his shirt after hearing his son’s girlfriend likes his hairy chest or something.

“Mrs. Foundry…”

“Please… call me Jennifer.” She purred, her hand starting to stroke me.

“We… we need to talk, Jennifer. What happened before… in the car…”

“You don’t need to worry about that.” She leaned forward and then nibbled my ear.

“Your… um… husband is in the other room!” I responded, trying to lean away.

“You don’t need to worry about him as well.” She suddenly licked my earlobe, her hand moving faster and faster.

“Mom is really…” Sam walked around the corner.

Her mom pulled away from me and then stood up like nothing happened. “I got everything finished here.”

Without another word, she walked by her daughter and out of the room. Samantha watched her mom leave, but then shook her head and sat back down across from me. She had changed her clothing now, and instead of a white blouse and pants, she was wearing a dress. It looked really good on her. I realized that after her mom’s previous machinations, I had grown excited. Without intending it, my sex drive had been driven up, and Samantha looked so cute across from me.

“What is it?” She asked, seeming to notice me looking at her.

“You’re really cute.”

“Noah…” She blushed. “We need to study.”

I tried to, but my sage mind had been tossed into the gutter thanks to her mother. I still didn’t know what I should do about that. Should I tell Samantha? I had a feeling that it would just go bad if I did. However, I had more pressing matters, and they were coming out of my pants. After only a few minutes of hitting the books, I pulled my shoe off and then guided my foot up her leg. When my toe touched her thigh suddenly, she jumped, but she kept her head down in her book.

“N-Noah…”

The cute look on her face was irresistible. I brought my foot farther in. Although she said no, her legs spread open and my toe quickly found the spot. I touched the area between her legs, but something didn’t feel right through my sock. It felt a bit wet… and was that hair? My eyes widened as I looked up at her. She was looking at me while panting and biting down on her pencil.

“S-Samantha…” I said.

“You’re so naughty…” she moaned under her breath, reaching down and grabbing my foot.

She pulled my sock off, and then pushed her wet cunt against my foot. Calling me dirty, but she wasn’t even wearing any underwear! She planned for this from the get-go, and after all that talking about just studying. I gave her a wry look, but she was already lost in her lust.

She was subtly moving her hips, rubbing her clitoris against my big toe. She had grabbed my foot now and was holding it through her dress and using it as her own personal sex toy. I could only lean back and enjoy the sensations. It was hot and warm, and the lips of her pussy rubbed around my big toe in a lewd way. I started bending and straightening my knee, pushing the toe back and forth, rubbing it against her clit.

“Ahh… Ahhh…” Her hands tightened and her body spasmed.

She bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning any more. Her body shivered, and I could feel a gush of warm liquid strike my foot.

“Shit…” I breathed under my breath.

I was horny before, but that only made me even hornier. However, Samantha had just cum, and was giving that feeling like she was satisfied and done.

“Ah, I need to use the restroom.” I excused myself, taking my foot from between her legs and shoving it back in my shoe without the sock.

Samantha merely nodded, still breathing hard as she regained her breath. I made it to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. With a sigh, I splashed some cold water on my face. I really wanted to bang Sam, but that was impossible with her parents there. It was really frustrating. What? I said I was going to shape up and be more mature? Well, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and besides, Samantha was technically my girlfriend, so it was fine if we had sex.

Just as I was considering whether I wanted to beat off in the toilet just so I could get through the rest of the night peacefully, I heard the door click unlocked. It was the kind of door that locked but had a generic slit on the outside. Any key would unlock the door if someone was determined to get in. The door swung open a moment later, and the person I feared I’d see was there. Jennifer slid into the room, and then closed the door behind her, a grin on her face.

“It took you long enough.” She said.

“Mrs… ah… Jennifer…” I backed up. “I was going to say earlier, that… the thing is… I like your daughter…”

“Don’t you think I know that?” She snorted. “You’ve been eyeing her like a little slut the entire time you’ve been here. I’m surprised I didn’t catch you two humping on the table.”

My bare toe, still slightly moist, wiggled around in my shoe awkwardly. “Ah… Jennifer…”

“Please.”

I blinked, looking over at Jennifer, surprised to see a somewhat sad and desperate look on her face.

“What?”

“I just… had so many things I wanted to do in my life. You know… I wanted to be a reporter?”

“Hmm?”

“I got pregnant with Samantha while I was in college. I had to drop out and get a job to support them. As a result, I didn’t get to do anything I wanted to do in life. Worst off, I know it may seem like it, but my husband is actually the only guy I’ve been with. Isn’t that pathetic? I’m a woman? I should bang lots of men. Yet, here I am, moving in on a guy my fucking daughter caught.”

“I don’t know what to say…”

“I know… I’m kind of pathetic. I know… you were only curious. However, you’re really hot and sweet, and I just can’t stop fantasizing about you. My daughter can have you after. I’m sure this thing between us won’t last. I won’t tell her, or use it against you, I swear. I just want to feel like a woman one more time.” She lifted her skirt, and just like her daughter, she wasn’t wearing panties. “Please… make me feel like a woman.”

Although she was as old as my mother, she was very attractive, with many traits she passed on to Samantha. Her pussy was completely shaved clean, something she must have done after our first time together. I reflected on everything that she said carefully. I was trying to avoid thinking with my dick these days.

In reality, if I twisted the genders, it’d be some poor pathetic dad begging a teenage girl to let him stick it in her to make him feel manly. It was as ridiculous as it was sad. However, it was sad, and I felt a bit for her. She had to give up her life because she got pregnant. At least, in my world, the guy had to sacrifice something too. In this world, not only did she sacrifice her time and body, but she was also responsible for supporting the man and child too. It was a world truly cruel to women.

Of course, there was something else also influencing my decision. I was really horny. I got myself into this situation, and I guess I had to get myself out of it. I walked up to her and then pushed her up against the sink, prospering her up on the bathroom counter. Thankfully, it was short enough that she was in a perfect position. Locking the door again, I pulled back her dress and then pulled out my dick.

My lips attacked hers, and the pair of us kissed intensely. I pulled away, leaving her breathing hard. I reached down, kicked off my last shoe, and pulled off the sock. She was panting excitedly, but she looked down with curiosity as I pulled up my sock and then crumpled it into a ball.

“What are you doing with that?” She asked breathlessly.

“Well, I’ve decided to be more cautious these days,” I responded, and then shoved the sock into her open mouth. “You better not make a lot of noise!”

Her eyes widened in surprise as I shoved myself inside her. You could never be too careful. Then again, I wasn’t wearing a condom…

125