Chapter 7
44.2k 30 282
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Samantha under me and her legs in my hands, I could only gulp down some saliva. A moment later, I pulled out my dick and lined it up. As soon as I started pushing inside her, the head popped in.

“Mmm…” She made a noise while trying to keep her mouth closed.

“You okay?” I asked.

She nodded, but her eyes were wet and her body was shaking. Her cheeks were also red. I couldn’t tell if she was pained, embarrassed, aroused, or just focused. I reached out and grabbed her chest. Her body shook a lot less with that. Once again, it was almost as if her chest was no big deal. In fact, when I squeezed her nipples, she giggled and then swatted my hands away.

Thus, I pushed myself inside a little deeper. Her body shuttered, and her legs spasmed. She bit her lip, trying to keep herself from making any noises as I couldn’t work my way inside. It seemed to be a manner of pride that a woman lost her virginity stoically. That’s probably why she said she wanted it fast, so it was like a band-aid. In that case, my slow penetration was driving her crazy. Well, I wasn’t going to speed up just yet. I liked the feel of her squirming under me. Plus, with her thought process like a guy, how could she complain during sex?

I slowly eased my way inside her, and as I did so I lowered my head and sucked on her breasts. The feel of those soft things in my mouth was electric. If I told myself a day or two ago that I’d be inside Samantha and my face would be sucking on her naked chest, I would have never believed it. Yet now, I had Samantha’s naked body all to myself, and she didn’t dare resist. No, it was more than that. She wanted it as much as I did.

I could see that some of her shaking wasn’t because she was overstimulated, but because she was crazed with desire. The look in her eyes was as if she wanted to push me down and fuck me. Even though I was sliding in slowly, her hips were already gyrating as much as my arms would allow, trying to get my cock to fuck her waiting pussy. Her hands looked like they were being held back. She was frightened to grab at my body and perhaps frighten me.

I finally got my dick in all the way. I bit one of her nipples and pulled it with my teeth, causing her to exhale her breath sweetly.

“You really like those, huh?” She asked as if that question didn’t have the most obvious answer in the world.

Well, the way this world was now, it probably didn’t.

“You don’t need to retrain yourself,” I said, looking up at her from her chest. “I won’t.”

Her mouth opened and her body shuttered again. She hesitated for just as second, but then she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up by it. I let out a cry of surprise and just a bit of pain as she suddenly kissed me. Her tongue shot down my throat aggressively, and her arms wrapped around me tightly like she never wanted to let me go.

That wasn’t the only thing that wrapped around me. Her legs did too, and as soon as her feet rested on my thighs, she started to hump me. I couldn’t help but gasp as her entire body turned aggressive. Her hands roamed up and down my back like the mere touch excited her. Her hips gyrated, causing my cock to slide in and out of her pussy whether I thrust or not. She was so incredibly wet and tight, that the feeling was out of this world.

For a while, I could only just remain there on top of her as Samantha did all the work. Her tongue invaded my mouth. Her naked body rubbed against me like a cat on catnip. Her pussy was humping me with frantic movements, desperate to feel my cock in and out of her. I admittedly wanted to succumb right there, to let myself be her toy. Maybe it’d be better if she was on top. In every porno I wanted, women were never this animated. She was a bit like an animal craving as much cock as I could give her.

This ignited my own desires. How could I let this woman take control? I was not only on top, but I was a man. In this world, the meaning got confused a bit, but for me, that meant I couldn’t be a wallflower who would cum like a bitch. This was my first time with a woman, and I definitely wanted to show her everything I had.

Regaining my senses that had been lost in the rhythm of her body. I tightened my grip on her legs and then pushed forward. She let out a cry as I brought her hips off the bed a bit. In this position, there was no way she could be in control. In fact, I had her pinned down on the bed and folded partially like a pretzel.

It was an aggressive move, but I didn’t care anymore. I had fantasized about having Samantha for years. Now that my dream had finally come true, I definitely would have my fill. I didn’t care that this wasn’t the girly Samantha that I remembered. She still looked like, smelled like, and sounded like her, so I could no longer control myself.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

My cock slammed into her pussy noisily. She squirted out juices, which caused her to be surprised and embarrassed. Yet, even if she wanted to pull away shamefully, I wouldn’t let her. As her pussy filled with her own natural lubricants, it became even easier to jackhammer her. My dick slid wetly into her tight snatch over and over again, and I had my fill of Samantha’s pussy.

Her lewd scents filled the air, and she soon couldn’t stop herself from letting out moans. “Ah… shit… Noah… this feels so fucking good. Don’t stop. I love your big cock inside me.”

She apparently felt the need to speak dirty. She was trying to cover up for her own embarrassment by talking dominantly.  I could already imagine the old Sam’s words being completely different. A string of protests and biting her lip while covering her face. In some ways, it was very refreshing to fuck a girl who vocally told you what she liked.

“Yes… right there… right there!” She cried, almost drooling

“Ah… I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum in me! Ah… do it, do it!” She encouraged.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I was aware pregnancy was a real risk, but after everything that had happened, I still was stuck in a bit of a fantasy dream-like state, so consequences weren’t on the top of my mind.

As a result, two things happened at almost the same time. First was that I released my load inside of Samantha. Second, the door was suddenly kicked open, and Samantha’s mother was standing there.

“Ahn… Inside… ahhhh!” Samantha moaned, but then that second cry was a cry of shock as the door flung open.

I was in the process of cumming and didn’t seem capable of stopping. Grabbing her hips, I buried my cock deep into her womb and then unleashed all of my seed.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Sam’s mom shouted angrily.

It was only at that point my mind started to recover, while my cock started to soften. I sudden blast of fear shot through me. It came in many varieties, but the main one was guilt for what I had just done to Samantha. Her dad was going to kick my ass!

“Get the hell off of him, you dumb bitch!” Sam’s mom suddenly pushed me to the side.

Samantha backed up, holding up her arms. “Ah! Mom, this… it’s an accident!”

“Accident, my ass!”

Her mom suddenly balled up a fist and tried to punch Samantha, who was leaping off the bed. At this point, her dad appeared at the door.

“Oh, dear!” He gasped, and then looked at me with a stern, but a weirdly gentle expression. “Sweetie put on some clothing quickly, and come here. It’s okay.”

As Samantha and her mom danced around the room, her mom chucking things at Samantha while Samantha desperately tried to block it, I was able to put on my clothing unmolested. Samantha’s dad held out his arms and gestured to me. I walked over to him and then he gave me a hug.

“Poor dear, you really like my daughter, don’t you?”

My eyes held no light, and my expression was completely flat. However, I managed a nod.

Meanwhile…

“You damn idiot! You could have got pregnant! Do you have shit for brains!”

“H-he came on to me!”

“Yeah, like a believe that! I’ve seen your damn sex toys! You’re just a horny slut! How dare you treat an innocent boy that way!”

“No, momma, no!”

I heard some smacks, but I didn’t see anything else as her dad pulled me from the room and brought me down the stairway.

“Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m very upset that you two went and did that. You didn’t even use a condom!” her dad tsked. “She should have made you put one on.  My daughter is not the brightest. Please forgive her.”

“Ah, it’s fine.”

“Don’t you worry. We’ll take her to the drug store and she’ll take a morning-after pill. In the future, if you wish to do this with him again after this, please be careful. If you have sex, I’d rather you had safe sex.”

“Y-you’re not mad?”

He chuckled. “I was a young boy too once. I know how easy it is to fall in love. After what she just did to you, I’m glad you’re still interested in her.  Honestly, I’m just glad she found a guy who is interested in her at all. Perhaps, there is still hope I’ll have grandchildren. Eh… not now! Too soon, but if you did get my daughter pregnant, once you’re both out of high school, I wouldn’t object!”

“Ah… thank you…”

“Hehe… don’t worry, it’s just us boys. We can be honest with each other. Was this your first time?”

“Ah…” I really didn’t want to answer, as this conversation had already slipped off the deep end.

Thankfully, the two women showed up at that moment. The mom seemed to have calmed down, and Samantha was back in clothing, although she looked very chastised.

“I’m going to drive you home.” Her mom suddenly declared. “Grab your things and let’s go.”

She seemed a bit angry still. She had already left the room and was heading to the front door, putting on some crocs and a jacket and grabbing her keys. Samantha’s dad reached out and squeezed my hand reassuringly and then nodded for me to follow him.

I stood up, but then stopped by Samantha. “I-I’m sorry.”

She looked away, a somewhat pouty expression on her face. “It was my fault.”

I froze for a second, then decided to just go for it. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. It was just a quick peck, and then I turned and left. Samantha’s eyes widened, but then she blushed, looking away even harder. Her dad gave a soft chuckle.

“He’s a bold guy. I like him. However, he should lead you on a bit more, or you might think he’s easy…”

“Daaaad!” She rolled her eyes.

As for me, I even felt a little embarrassment there. I quickly fled out the front door, following her mom to the car and getting into the passenger side. Despite everything, considering what I had done, I had this gnawing feeling like I had gotten off exceptionally lightly. Yet, that was the nature of this world. There was no doubt in my mind anymore. I had gotten my answers. The roles of men and women in society had been flipped! So, my next question, what was I going to do about it?

282