Announcement
434 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello you beautiful people!

How goes it yonder? Great I imagine.

How am I doing, you ask, well...couldn't be better. Thank you for inquiring. 

I have two announcements for you guys. Each as important as the other I believe. 

The first and far more relevant announcement is...drums please!..only two chapter and I plan to publish this story as my first book! I plan to NOT use Kindle Unlimited because it would force me to take off the story from every site except theirs. Still going to be available via amazon, though. 

It probably be around .99 or 1.99 usd. 

But, here comes the issue. I lose a better source of income if I DONT go Kindle Unlimited. It's a better modem for a starting writer, but it feels slimy to me for some reason. 

So, I would need your support. Especially with the reviews, otherwise, it would be an enormous flop.

Secondly, I plan to start another story that I won't update except once a month to help with writers block. It's an idea that I've been playing with in my head. 

It's a Masters System litrpg. Just going to try to make it more realistic. 

It's going to begin with a noble family of warriors/knights being outcast to a dead lands where you can barely grow food making them from the riches to the poorest house. The only consolation (an intended insult) would be the land they own is MASSIVE! 

A quarter of the entire kingdom type massive.

Here, the boy who is born afterwards is found to be what they call a devil spawn. A genetic mutation that makes the person enjoy seeing pain in others. They cannot help it, it's almost like chocolate to them. They are usually killed on the spot.

Well, either way, he and his older crippled brother are the only living members of his family line. So he gets a chance to live. But he ends up starting to torture animals and is caught around the age of fifteen. 

But the families retainers can't kill him due to emotion. So they secretly send him off to the other side of the world. All the way north in no mans land where a tiny village exists in the mountains.

But, he dies two days after reaching the village and is replaced by a person from earth! 

The guy gets the Master System and has to build his way up before going back to claim his rightful land.

err... that's about it. 


4