Thank You
1.9k 12 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nana turned to Yuki and whispered softly: “You must not be alone with that woman…”

Yuki looked at Nana’s worried yet serious expression and giggled. “Don’t worry. I do not plan to leave you.”

Yuki pulled Nana by her hand and sat down, bringing Nana with her. Nana’s lips curled up slightly as she sat down. She then leaned against Yuki and whispered: “I hope not….” Yuki smiled and closed her eyes. She wanted to make use of what time she had left.

A little while later, in another part of the sect, Yuko stood in front of a middle aged man. “Uncle, what do you mean you can’t do anything!? I want them both dead! Not only did they humiliate me in front of the sect, but also got me on Senior Sister Haruhi’s radar!”

“Yuko! I let you do as you please since you are my niece. As an elder of our clan, I should have ignored you, but for my brother’s sake, I pulled some strings and even gave away one of my treasures in order to get you into the sect as an inner sect disciple, but you had to go and drop a rock on your foot this time. With your talent you would be stuck in the outer sect for the rest of your life. But to try to give you a better chance and reach a higher realm, I did everything I could.

“I can not help you with those two. Those two are under Elder Nishikawa’s protection. I would end up dead without knowing how. In the entire sect, you could have acted like a queen to, you went and kicked a metal wall. You not only started something with Elder Nishikawa’s disciples but also the sect master’s disciples.

“I have told you many times to reign in your anger. This is not the clan. You are not my brother’s daughter here. But you do not listen, even leading the male outer sect disciples on to get them to give you Drag0n Tower time. I could help smooth things over with anyone but these four girls.

“It is not known, but the girl who slapped you is the one who shaved a new disciple’s face clean off! If you are not careful, that will be you.” The middle aged man shook his head. He looked up at his niece and said: “Whatever you are planning… Don’t. I can not help you if you get in trouble. If you end up dead….. Everything I worked so hard for all this time for you and for the family will be for naught.”

“Hah! You are nothing but a coward!” Yuko yelled out before stomping off. She bit the tip of her thumb as she tried to figure out how to truly deal with those girls if her plans failed. She needed to make backup plans just in case.

---

Yuki breathed out a breath of air as she slowly opened her eyes. “Finally…. Late stage third fate star….” She had broken through. She was that much closer to reaching the fourth fate star.

“I need to work harder. I am still only intermediate stage.” Nana sighed, she felt she was lagging behind.

“Here.” Yuki took out a bottle of cultivation pills. “They are not much, but they might help.”

Nana looked at the bottle of qi pills before hesitantly taking them. Normally one would not give up such precious resources, but here Yuki was handing them over without a second thought. “Don’t you need them?”

“It’s fine. I got a few still. If I had known you did not have any, I would have given it to you sooner. Sorry…” Yuki felt bad. She wanted to help Nana as much as possible so they could grow stronger together.

“No, it’s fine. I know you hardly use them as well. It’s just that I have slacked on my cultivation for some time, so I need to catch up is all. But thank you. These will help.” Nana smiled brightly as she hugged the qi pills. Although it was nothing special, just getting a gift from Yuki meant a lot to her.

“We will take this journey together. Even if we are forcibly split apart. We will find each other again. I will not leave you behind no matter what.” Yuki now took Nana as her own family. She would not leave her family behind ever again.

“Mmm.” Nana smiled and leaned against Yuki. “We should go before we are ejected out.”

“You are right. We need to visit Ami and Ai, as well as Fatty. I owe Fatty for that information he gave us.” Yuki stood up, Nana following suit. But just as she was about to walk towards the stairs leading down a voice came from behind her.

“Umm….” Yuki turned to see a girl standing there.

“Yes?” Yuki tilted her head as she spoke.

“Thank you! Because of you, we all benefited. I was also able to break through. This is thanks to you.” The girl replied with a smile. She had only had one hour of time, but because of Yuki and Nana standing up to Yuko and Haruhi stepping in, she gained more time, which allowed her to go out and renew her time here. Because of that, she finally broke through.

“It’s nothing. We really did not do anything. It was all Senior Sister Haruhi. So if you wish to thank someone, thank her. We are off. We do not want to be forced out.” Yuki waved and headed downstairs, Nana following after her.

The girl looked at their retreating backs before cupping her hands and bowing slightly. Whether it was indirectly or not, it was because of those two standing up to Yuko that allowed her to break through the wall that had formed in her cultivation.

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
The Dragon Girl's Ascension + 10 advance chapters and more to come!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 19 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

87