Stalkers Part 2
1.5k 9 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shirai Maiko peaked out from behind the rock she was sitting behind. She looked at the two chatting away and gritted her teeth. She was debating on whether or not to go out and take revenge now or not.

Not too far away, hidden in the grass, Kenji watched Yuki like a predator stalking its prey. He would not show himself since he already knew he was no match, but he could at least wait until they were fighting. When Yuki is not paying attention, he will use the item he got from the elder. He only needed one prick, and Yuki would be knocked out.

The third person in hiding was a tall young man who was using a technique to make himself invisible. It was passed down through his clan and was perfect for these kinds of tasks. His Senior Sister had asked him to take care of the two girls. The way she rubbed her body against him as she asked, using her finger to twirl around on his chest, sent shivers down his spine. He would be a fool not to do as she asked. If she was willing to be his after the task was through, it would all be worth it.

Yuki raised her head as she looked into the darkness to see a shadowy figure getting closer. She lowered her head, and in a whisper that only Fatty could hear, she said: “One incoming. Don’t move. As soon as they get close to you, I will attack.”

“Mmm… Try this meat, it is very good.” Fatty replied with a big smile. Yuki chuckled slightly as she grabbed the meat skewer. She had to admit Fatty’s cooking was not bad. But she knew that Fatty had acknowledged what she said.

She quickly ate a few bites of the meat before gently moving Nana’s head and suddenly disappearing from her seat. “Ahhh!”

Caught by the neck with a skewer stick pressed against her throat, Maiko’s expression was pale. She never expected Yuki to be able to move so quickly! Yuki, on the other hand, had made a scene of her movement speed in hopes of making the other two back off.

Luckily it worked for one of the people. The tall young man gritted his teeth when he saw Yuki move. “If she can move that fast, I am only asking to die! I couldn’t even see her move!” After a moment of hesitation, the tall young man decided the risk was not worth it. If he did attack at this point, even if they were fighting, it would be more than likely that he would be the one to die if the smaller girl was able to move so quickly. He preferred not to risk it since, to him, his life was more important than anything.

Yuki sensed one of the stalkers leaving, only leaving the one person still in hiding. She already knew who that one person was as she could recognize his scent from a mile away. But before she could deal with him, she had to deal with the girl she currently had at stick point. “Why are you even following us?”

“You! Because of you….” Maiko’s body shivered. She could not see what was pressed against her throat. It was covered by Yuki’s hand. “It’s because you made me into a laughing stock!”

“Oh? A laughing stock, huh? You mean when you came up to me and tried to grab me for no reason? So now you are here to gain revenge over something so petty? Did I kill you? Did I strip you naked for the world to see? Why are you acting like your life is over after being beaten once?” Yuki did not understand why this girl was going out of her way to get revenge when there was really no reason for it.

“You do no understand! After that day!” Maiko bit her lip. After Yuki and Nana left, she had gotten up from the ground but did not realize something very devasting. She had been scared to the point that she had peed herself. She had been in a daze and had not realized it until someone actually pointed it out.

Since then, a rumor spread causing her the piss girl. She was no longer Shirai Maiko but piss girl to those around her. She ended up hiding in her immortal cave, refusing to come out until today. She never thought her luck would be so good that she would see Yuki and Nana leaving the sect. She decided to take her chances and try to regain all the face she had lost but now…. She was already feeling her thighs starting to grow wet!

“Sniff…. Did you just?” Yuki wrinkled her brow. She looked down to see a small puddle forming under Maiko’s feet.

“Yuki, I think you should just let her go…..” Even Fatty felt bad for this girl.

“Yeah…. Ummm… I would say you should get changed, but there is no place to change….” Yuki removed the stick from Maiko’s neck and sighed.

When Maiko saw the stick, her face paled even more. She just pissed herself because of a stick! A stick! Maiko’s body swayed as she stumbled her steps and fell down to the ground, just barely missing the puddle she made.

Yuki scratched her head and looked over at Fatty, who quickly averted his eyes and sighed. “Well, for now, I will just let her ummm... Dry off by the fire.”

 

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
The Dragon Girl's Ascension + 10 advance chapters and more to come!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 20 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Join my Discord!
https://discord.gg/79yyJSD

79