Those Hiding In The Dark
1.4k 10 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
+20 Advanced Chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Yuki looked at the passed out Maiko and then at Nana, who was still sleeping before coming to a decision. She leaned forward and whispered to Fatty. “Fatty, I will trust you to protect them. If something happens, Protect Nana at all costs and leave the other one to be bait. I will go take care of our other tail, Kenjia, now. It is about time I dealt with this once and for all.”
 
Fatty was taken aback but nodded. He understood that Yuki could not allow Kenji to continue as he was. If Yuki and Nana continued to let him live, things would only get worse. “What will you Tell Junior Sister Ai?”
 
Yuki got up and was about to disappear into the darkness when she stopped her steps and turned back to Fatty and said: “The truth.”
 
She would not lie. If Ai came to hate her, then so be it. There was nothing she could do about it. But she could not allow any risks anymore to be around Nana. If they were only targeting her, it would be fine, but now things were different. Nana was always going to be with her. Nana was now her family, someone she had to protect. If she allowed something to happen to her family once more, she would not be able to handle it. 
 
Fatty nodded as she watched Yuki disappear. He could only sigh and hope things would work out for her. True friends were hard to come by in the cultivation world. So one had to cherish the ones they had. He let out a soft sigh as he muttered: “I wish you luck….”
 
Yuki vanished into the darkness and hopped into the air so she could get the drop on her tail. She wanted to end this once and for all. As long as she killed him and tossed his body in the forest, no one would know that it was her who killed him. While some might suspect it was her, there would be no way to prove it.
 
Yuki only took a few minutes to stand upside down above her target. She could see him looking around in confusion. It seemed he was looking for her. With a snort, she dropped down behind him and stabbed him in the shoulder. “Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!”
 
“I gave you a chance to live. But you wasted it. Time and time again, you kept coming to me, trying to make me your wife. Whatever delusion you had, it will end here. Because I will never want to be your wife, nor would I ever look at you in a good light. Don’t worry, I will tell your sister that you are dead. In your next life, try to be a better person.” Yuki pulled her sword out of his shoulder and raised it above her head, but before she could slash it down, Kenji suddenly yelled out.
 
“Wait! Yuki, we can talk this out!” Kenji was scared. He did not want to die. He could feel the bloodlust and killing intent coming off of Yuki. He knew she was being serious. But if he could just stall her for now and allow him time to replan things out, then he could finally complete his mission.
 
“Sorry, I am done talking.” Yuki’s eyes were filled with no emotion. She was like a block of ice who held no feelings. Just like her old self after she climbed out of that cave. Her only thought was to get rid of any threats that might harm her loved ones. Her sword fell and was about to split the Stunned Kenji’s head in two when Yuki suddenly felt a power pressure at her side and something heavy hitting her body.
 
Yuki let out a grunt of pain as she flew through the air. It took a second to readjust herself as she used her movement technique to stop herself and jumped up into the air. “Who!?”
 
“Disciples of the same sect should not be trying to kill each other….” An old voice came from the shadows. Yuki sniffed the air but did not seem to be able to pinpoint where the person was hiding.
 
“Oh? From the way you talk, it seems you are an elder. If that is the case, if I am correct, sect rules say an elder can not harm disciples unless they have done something against the sect rules.” Yuki replied with a snort. “The sect has given me permission to deal with Kenjia here as I see fit. After all, it is widely known what he had planned to do and still plans to do.” 
 
“A snot nosed brat should not talk back to their elders!” Another blast of pressure was sent out, hitting Yuki’s head on sending her tumbling through the air again. She coughed up a mouth full of blood as she once more stabilized herself.
 
“Hiding in the shadows. My guess is you are afraid of my Master. You do not want anyone to know what you a… Ahh!” Yuki once more flew through the air. She was like a doll being toyed with. She had no way of protecting herself. But she would not give in. She hated old bastards like this the most!
 
“Humph! Wait until you get back to the sect….” The voice began to fade out, and at the same time, Yuki watched as Kenji got cloaked in darkness and disappeared as well.
 
“Damn it!” Yuki had no idea who that elder was or what their purpose was, but they were helping Kenji for some reason. She wiped the blood from her mouth just as Fatty came running over with Nana. 
 
“Yuki! Are you okay!?” Nana yelled out with a worried expression. Yuki slowly made her way down to the ground and tried to force a smile, but her eyes suddenly grew heavy as she collapsed to the ground.
 
“Yuki!”

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
The Dragon Girl's Ascension + 10 advance chapters and more to come!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 20 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Join my Discord!
https://discord.gg/79yyJSD

 

74