Violet and Stones 1.28
2.3k 18 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spirit Crystal. A material, full of spiritual energy used to run and power high-intensity formations. I remembered the full introduction of the material with my photographic memory.

Since I still have not dabbled in formation, this crystal was kind of useless to me at the moment and I am not a hoarder type of person, collecting everything even though most of them might be useless. So, I decided to sell it.

I didn't take the spirit crystal but said to the shopkeeper instead, "I heard that Shopkeeper Song also purchases the materials obtained from the spirit ores. Would you like to buy it?"

Shopkeeper Song's face brightened a bit as he nodded, "Yes, our shop also conducts such transactions. Since the guest has said so, how about 1000 spirit stones?"

I nodded. "Sure"

The 1200 spirit stones for a spirit crystal was a price that would only be bought when it was in dire shortage. So, in normal times, 1000 spirit stones was an appropriate amount.

I received the spirit stones and glanced at the two spirit ores with the strongest aura.

"Excuse me shopkeeper Song, I would like to purchase these two spirit ores as well." The two spirit ores cost 500 spirit stones in total. So, I took it.

"Okay. Distinguished guests, would you like to open them?" Shopkeeper Song offered to open them but I declined.

"No. Thank you. I want to try to open them myself." I replied shaking my head.

"I see. Since the guest wants to open the ores herself, please take this ore-cutting knife as a gift." Shopkeeper Song pushed the knife he was using toward me.

I glanced at Qin Yue since obviously, the shopkeeper was trying to curry the favor of the young miss of the Qin Clan, one of the big shots of this city.

"Since Shopkeeper Song is giving you a gift, why don't you take it?" Qin Yue didn't seem to mind his behavior, probably accustomed to this type of behavior.

Since Qin Yue doesn't mind then don't mind if I do.

"Thank you!" I nodded gratefully toward the shopkeeper and kept the knife inside the bag of holding.

"Please come visit us again!"

Oh! I bet your life I will come here a Lot!.

I almost wiped out the entire Red Pythons living in the Hundred Snakes Valley and was able to obtain only 666 spirit stones but with a single spirit ore, I earned 1000 spirit stones. I can see why people are crazy about Gambling. With a single stroke of luck, they may even double or triple their entire net worth.

Of course, I do not rely on pure luck so for me, this place is not different than the free spirit stones farm. So, I smirked and answered the eager Shopkeeper.

"Sure."

...

Once again back in the sect, I once again thanked Qin Yue with a bright smile, "Thanks for today Qin Yue! I had a lot of fun. I will treat you next time."

Qin Yue accepted my thanks with a smile then she said with a teasing smile, "Well it seems that you can finally treat me to something?"

I laughed nervously. It's not my fault that I was thrown into this world without any money. Yes, I'm just an innocent victim.

"Haha...Don't bring that up right now. Look I earned a lot of money today, I can at least treat you now!" I said to Qin Yue who just laughed in response.

"Then I will hold you up to the offer." Qin Yue walked towards her home as her long hair swayed slightly.

...

Inside my home, I put the two-spirit ores on my desk. One spirit ore was quite large and the other had some kind of mysterious markings in it but was comparatively smaller.

The stone with mysterious markings had more aura than the large one so I was excited to open it.

Looking at the two spirit ore with a strong aura, I felt excited. Waku waku...

Spirit ores had infinite possibilities inside them. Legends had said that people had discovered supreme-grade treasures, exceptionally outstanding techniques, and even a peerlessly beautiful woman sleeping within.

While my spirit ores were quite small to contain a beautiful woman, I still had a little confidence in my luck. After all, those who can transmigrate are also usually lucky...

I clasped my hands together while closing my eyes.

"Gimme the good stuff."

As I finished praying, I activated insight and took out the ore-cutting knife. I grabbed the ore with mysterious markings and started to peel the external layer one by one.

...

As I was going to reach the center of the ore, something white could be seen inside. I slowly peeled all the spirit ore and took the treasure inside.

It seemed to be some kind of cloth as it was rolled up. I slowly unfolded it...

...

..

.

It was a sock.

...

..

"Master has given Dobby a sock." I lifted the sock with tear-filled eyes. "Master has given Dobby a cloth article...Dobby is free!"

...

"Damn it." I felt a bit of a shock seeing that inside the spirit ore, there was a sock. Although I had said that there were infinite possibilities inside the spirit ore, I didn't expect to obtain a sock.

*Sigh*

Let's calm down a bit.

Since the sock was filled with so much aura then it must at least be an artifact. I had read that when a high-level cultivator cultivates their surrounding will also be filled with spirituality. Since the sock had such an aura, then it must have been worn by a strong cultivator.

Looking at the single sock in my hand, at least I can fill it with rocks and use it as a weapon...right?

*Sigh*

With a sigh, I put down the sock on the desk as I glanced at the other large spirit ore.

Maybe my prayer wasn't enough the last time?

Since I was in a game world and gambling on spirit ore is quite similar to gacha, should I pray to her or pray to the dark side, the RNGesus?

Anyway, closing my eyes, I prayed to every god I can think of and slowly took the ore-cutting knife once again. Peeling the external layer by layer, I could see a light emitting from the inside, I could feel my heart starting to beat, Did my prayers work?

...

..

Opening the ore, I obtained a black stone, filled with mysterious markings. This was...an inheritance stone. Fudge...

Did I overload my luck or something? Inheritance stones are very rare artifacts left by cultivators to pass on their skills. Usually, it is impossible to see even one in a few decades, I just happened to open it from a spirit ore.

*Breath* Okay calm down. Calm down.

Was this the source of premonitions?

I do know that some extremely powerful cultivators leave their inheritance for their fated ones, leaving the selection to pure chance. And sealing the stone in a spirit ore to find its successor is the ultimate game of chances.

I touched the inheritance stone and inserted my Qi inside it and felt my head hit the ground.

...

A black world filled my mind.

In the shadowy world, several monsters appeared. Just as I was going to hide, a light appeared in the shadowy world. The light shined on an elusive figure, their hair as white as snow, wearing a white robe.

Glancing at those monsters, the figure's expression didn't change as they slowly flicked their sleeve, and thousands of petals formed in the surroundings and they rushed towards the monsters killing them in one fell swoop.

I was awestruck.

At this moment, the figure with an otherworldly temperament then pointed toward me. A white light engulfed me.

...

..

.

At the same time, a magic skill appeared in my memory.

117