Violet and Cultivation Technique 1.30
2.4k 21 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The outer sect Elder, Liu Zhang]

Elder Liu Zhang called out to Bai Yu, a black-haired boy who had caught the attention of many elders due to his exceptional talent and the unique situation surrounding his gender.

Elder Shang's surprise upon learning of Bai Yu's gender was still fresh in Liu Zhang's mind, and some elders and disciples still believed that Bai Yu was cross-dressing, despite the boy's repeated confirmation that he was a boy.

*Sigh*

Liu Zhang sighed, observing that the elders and disciples had become too lax in their attitudes, focusing on irrelevant matters. However, with the upcoming outer sect competition, this lax atmosphere would change.

He had called Bai Yu not because of these issues, but because of the boy's cultivation, which had reached the 4th stage of Qi cultivation. This speed was staggering, but not unexpected given Bai Yu's top-grade spiritual root.

As Liu Zhang pondered, Bai Yu greeted him politely, "Elder Liu."

Liu Zhang nodded and asked, "Have you already reached the 4th stage of Qi condensation?"

The boy nodded as he answered politely, "Thanks to the guidance of Elder. The disciple was able to reach the middle stage of Qi condensation."

Liu Zhang shook his head slightly and said with appreciation, "Achieving what you have today is due to your own efforts and talent."

The boy in question just waved his hand in embarrassment but Liu Zhang was not lying. Usually, even in the lecture, Bai Yu was the most concentrated so, his efforts could be seen.

So, without wasting any time, Liu Zhang directly said the main reason why he called him, "Since you have reached the 4th stage of Qi condensation then the basic Qi Cultivation manual is no longer effective."

The boy nodded so Liu Zhang continued, "So, you can take this token and go to the Scripture Pavillion to change your cultivation technique."

Liu Zhang handed a wooden token to the boy who received it gratefully, "Thank you, Elder."

He also gave the boy a warning, "Be careful in choosing your cultivation technique. Remember stability and foundation are the most important, don't rush to cultivate quickly but build a stable foundation."

The boy nodded with a serious expression and cupped his fist in gratitude.

"Then you can depart." The boy once again bowed slightly in gratitude and walked away.

Looking at the back of the boy, Liu Zhang nodded satisfied. The reason he especially, informed the boy was because he was optimistic about his future. Not only due to Bai Yu's talent but his attitude towards cultivation as well. Otherwise, others can take the token from the Foreign affair hall.

Liu Zhang also walked back to his peak.

...

[Bai Yu]

"Bai Yu, What did the Elder say?" Liuli asked with a hint of interest.

It seems that she was not angry anymore, at least that's good.

"He told me to get a cultivation technique from the scripture pavilion since I've reached the 4th stage,"

Liuli's expression showed a hint of envy, "Truly, isn't your cultivation speed too good? You have almost caught up to us."

Both the Qin sisters were in the fifth stage of Qi Condensation which was only one stage above mine. Looking back, my progress was quite startling but I could not slow down since the competition was going to start.

"Isn't the cultivation technique of the Qin clan also said to increase the speed of cultivation?" I casually asked Liuli.

"Yes, our clan's cultivation technique does have that effect, but my sister and I have to cultivate together for it to be more effective. Unlike you," Liuli said, her tone slightly derogatory but her expression proud of her clan.

I could understand her pride. The Qin clan was one of the four great clans of the Blue Flame City and must have something special. The twin founders of the clan had developed a cultivation technique that was similar to dual cultivation techniques.

However, unlike dual cultivation, where two flesh intertwines to exchange Qi and provide a boost to cultivation, the Qin cultivation Technique increased the speed based on the relationship and feelings between cultivators.

Since the technique's founder was twins, the effect of this cultivation technique was the highest among twins, making the Qin sisters' cultivation speed almost as fast as those with top-grade spiritual roots.

I, on the other hand, had caught up to them thanks to the rare heaven and earth material, the Crystal Lotus.

Since I wanted to go to the Scripture pavilion, I parted with the Qin sisters.

...

Greeting the old man guarding the Scripture pavilion, I entered the scripture pavilion.

The scripture pavilion was also divided into different sectors like movement techniques, sword techniques, etc, etc.

I directly walked towards the cultivation techniques sector. There were numerous cultivation techniques.

Most of them were related to the five elemental natures; Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, and Wood. It was quite standard for disciples to learn a technique related to one of the five elements. Not only the materials required to cultivate them were the most abundant in nature, but it was also much easy to progress in them rather than in other obscure techniques.

I walked toward one of the cultivation techniques and inserted my Qi into it and with that, its relevant information appeared in front of me.

[Fire Vortex Technique: Make a fire vortex in your dantian for an explosive offense.]

It was a good technique but it was not what I was looking for. So, I continued to search for other cultivation techniques. I picked another cultivation technique.

[Water Strand Technique: Bring the properties of water in your QI, resilient and pure.]

This technique was quite good but my Qi is already pure and resilient so this technique was not of much use to me.

Finally, I picked another cultivation technique, which was different from the five elemental cultivation techniques. I input Qi into it as its information appeared before my eyes.

[Finger of Flowery Swordsman: Fingers to please every maiden, fingers to bring them to bliss.

Note: Only the most Handsome and elegant men can cultivate this technique with minimal backlash. Ugly men may lose their Yang essence when cultivating this technique, so steer clear if you have a face only a mother could love.]

...

..

.

"This technique seems interesting..."

118