Chapter 2: Ding~Host detected
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After locking 9102 in the old house, the old system was happy to go fishing in the middle of the floating island. For one day, two days, the old system stood still. The sun completely condensed the light at the end of the sea, and the old system appeared before the eyes of the small old system playing around it.

  At that time, 9102 liked to transform itself into a person. "Grandpa, look, there's a lot of koi there." 9102, who was playing, picked up a stone and threw it into the lake.

  Still a child, thousands of years have passed, still a child. Among the many systems born from the World Tree, 9102 is different. Other systems are born with it, they will learn everything in the world quickly, grow up and then seek out the host, until the host dies, they will return to the world tree, waiting for the next new life. But 9102 is different. It seems to have been born ignorant, and it seems to have been born to know. It seems that it doesn't need to learn at all.

  He never grew up, no matter how many years passed, he was still a child. He is the most special child born from the World Tree, the most mysterious child.

  "Everything has its meaning. Everything has its own mission."

  The old system is the first system born on the world tree, and it is responsible for guiding all systems. The first knowledge it has learned is that everything is meaningful and existence is reasonable.

  "What do you mean?", the old system mumbled.

  The darkness finally covered the earth completely, and the old system eventually did not catch any fish, after all, it was not called Jiang. He went back to the old house under the world and was surprised to find

  What a ghost I can't get into!

  "Wait!" The old system began to think about everything that happened. "Did I destroy the other side's private key? It was a false step." The old system set out to build another house under the tree of the world. The furniture is also in ruins. "As for the small system? "That small one will think of a way out."

  Saying that the little 9102 system realized that something was wrong when the old system shut down for a long time before returning, it ran to the door and discovered that it had been blocked with a combination code. Why did you sleep so long? It wasn't what I wanted to sleep. Why would I fall asleep? My memory? "

  9102 thought for a long time without results, then shook his head fiercely and seemed discouraged. No, I think his expression should be discouraged. After all, he's still a transformed orange cat. Even if I am the author, I can only guess at this moment.

  9102 transformed into a child. Readers and friends in front of the screen, if you can see all this as I do, you will definitely find that this is how Song Jiang was when she was young. It's a bit of an exaggeration. The reason why 9102 transformed into a human is to better enter the password. He likes Husky's body better than human.

  After trying his birthday, grandfather's birthday, his name and all the important days, I really didn't know what else could be used as the password. By the way, everything that happens in this world will be registered in the world tree. As you search inside the world tree, you will definitely find out what password is used.

  Sooner or later, 9102 closed his eyes and said, "Lincoln Starr." Oh, no, "Link Start." Instantly, 9102's consciousness reached the world tree system. The interior of the World Tree is like a nebula. Every point of light has a vast knowledge. Seeing such a scene, 9102 felt soulless and helpless, and felt that he was still too naive, and she was still a baby.

  Suddenly, she received a publicity boost from World Tree System, a game.

  "Game?" I saw the advertising screen for the game that seems to be rude, "Digging in China? What ghost name, wow, can that be the simplest image? But really fun, Hey, very fragrant. "

  The system is a system that already masters the essence of the game before it gets dark. As for the author, why didn't I write it? Ji, ji, because I can't dig in China for several days.

  9102 played this game for a long time, and finally after digging in China over and over again and continuously refreshing it for the least amount of time, his mind shone: dig in China? Yes, why do I have to go through the door?

  Just do it, 9102 got tools and started digging a huge tunnel. It's just that this line is a little bit wrong. Is it really going to dig in China?

  It is said that Song Jiang was waiting in line at the prefecture to drink Meng Po Tang. This equipment is huge, it says that the general shape of the Yellow River is not completely accurate, it must be an arc shape, how can I say yes, the king asked me to visit the mountains, the mountain road here has eighteen bends.

This equipment is not only huge, but of all races, it moves extremely slowly. There's probably a lot of unforgettable stuff going on in the flashlight.

  At this moment, Song Jiang heard someone behind him talking to him: "Sao Nian, even though we are already ghosts, there is no heart unit, but some voices are still in my heart, don't tell them, you have swallowed 'Journey to the West'. "Peeling" The Eighteen Curves of the Mountain Road, "let alone the King of the Golden Horn, I can't accept it."

  Hearing a sudden sound, Song Jiang froze, "Did I say everything?" she asked, turning around.

  "Yes," he said. The middle-aged man, no, the middle-aged ghost looked at Song Jiang with an inexpressible look. Obviously after Song Jiang turned around, he also noticed that the mark was hanging in front of Song Jiang.

  "Very strong". At this moment, a foreign friend in front of Song Jiang, no, foreign friends and ghosts, came back and said

  "Speak up, people." Although the Englishman Jiang Songjiang understood, he was not willing to expose the fact that he was lame in English.

  "Very loud," repeated foreign friends and ghosts.

  "Oh, then I'll let you see the really wonderful singing," he said, Song Jiang was ready to sing out loud. It's up to you, come out, [Songhua River]

  "Wait a minute!" The foreign friends and ghosts stopped in time. "Let me get a headset first." Then I took out the Bluetooth headset and cell phone somewhere. The middle-aged ghost's expression at this point is hard to say: what kind of foreign ghost is this? How come the mobile phone and the headset? Burned?

  "This," the middle-aged ghost paused for a moment, and seemed to be thinking about how to say, "Um~, Yuanyang's undisclosed friend,

  According to my observations, all the ghosts here come from the west side, except you. Why do you come from the office area on the east side?"

  "I don't know, I was already at the judge's house when my conscience was restored, and then a straight road leads here."

  "Judge?" The middle-aged ghost looked at Song Jiang again. "How old is she now? Judges have been away from the front line, and now they're all smart and smart in line, accurate and fast."

  The headphones of foreign friends and ghosts seem to be particularly soundproof. They are still immersed in the world of music, and the sound coming out of the headphones can be judged weakly: [七杀 歌]? There's a big fan, Falun Dafa must be very pleased.

  But Song Jiang was also a question mark, after all, it was the first time she died. Unfortunately, "How do you know this door is clear? Even the office area is known?"

  "Ahem" The middle-aged ghost was a bit embarrassed and seemed to be shy? "Actually, I came to work as a temporary worker. I've been dead for many years. The salary here is still very good." At this point, he suddenly pulled out his old-fashioned Nike gesture to take pictures. "You deserve it."

  Foreign friends and ghosts seem to be immersed in the world of music.

  "It's fun to see the ghosts." Song Jiang looked at the Guishan Ghost Sea in front, and the Guishan Ghost Sea behind him expressed silently.

  The team continued to move forward.

  I don't know how much time has passed, the team finally turned to friends and foreign ghosts in front of Song Jiang. I don't know if it was hallucination or what, Song Jiang seemed to hear intermittent screams. "Ah~~! Ah~~!"

  Foreign friends and ghosts held Meng Po Tang for a long time and suddenly started crying.

  Did Meng Po trample on her toes and heels and stay tired for a long time? Turning her head and seeing the middle-aged ghost behind Song Jiang, she raised her horn and shouted at Guihai, who was behind the team. With a wave of her hand, a trail appeared: "Go down this way to the hotel at the end to rest. It's free!" So the ghost city management team that didn't know where it came from kept order. 

  Meng Po addressed foreign friends and ghosts: "I love to drink, don't drink to escape! Big men cry and cry. Obviously, this kind of thing happens more often. Meng Po ordered his men to send foreign friends and ghosts to the hotel, which was unexpectedly kind.

  Song Jiang drank the soup in one gulp, and she had no worries about the world, much less Ronghua Fugui who was waiting for her in her next life. However, Meng Po does not seem to see the mark on his chest, and the middle-aged ghost does not know what the mark is for. Perhaps it is just the big man's bad taste. When no one noticed, the mark seemed to lighten somewhat.

"Ah~~~~! Ah~~~~!" The scream was getting louder, and from far to near, a huge Siberian husky fell from the sky and hit the Naihe Bridge. "Ah ~~! He's dead! This time he's really dead ~~!" Song Jiang, who was standing in the middle of the bridge, looked up and found a cloud of shadows hitting her. I feel this breath is familiar. However, "Don't hit me ~~~!"

  "Hurry up! Wang!" A loud explosion caused the Naihe Bridge to break, and Song Jiang and Husky fell into the river. Love

  The city management team came back, looking at this mess, "Captain, what should I do?" The middle-aged ghost shrugged, "Someone will come and repair this bridge, you continue to patrol." Beard present.

  "Don't you catch it?" Meng Po looked at the middle-aged ghost.

  "No, this is a matter for the judge and the king, let them handle it themselves. The cannon fodder will be used to hurry."

  Hanoi 9102 looked at the comatose Song Jiang, and a thick blood and family feeling grew stronger and stronger. Dying by one's own teeth will endure.

  He became a ray of light, thrown into Song Jiang's soul.

  Ding ~ Host has been detected, it is linked:

  A is B, it must be.

1