Chapter 5: The Brave! Where are you going?
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The groin-style disciple Song Jiang and the village chief finally arrived at the foot of the mountain. At this moment, a shiny teleportation matrix appeared in front of Song Jiang, and a plaque was placed beside it, engraved with three blindly flashing golden characters: teleportation matrix.

  Song Jiang finally relaxed a lot, it seems that today's liver has been saved again! Today my liver is still .Jpg. Song Jiang still remembers that when he was still living on earth, in those days when he started training during the day and went to the "moving bricks" at night, not just the liver, they were all very tired.

  The liver said: The master doesn't care about me. Good complaint. Jpg.

  People were about to enter the teleportation camp and the village chief touched his pockets at that moment, and there was no money! I didn't bring enough Lingjing. Strange. "It seems I can only climb the mountain, but I can't tell them that I don't have any money. Keep my image, um, the image. Don't stop, don't pretend anything happened. Um, well, that's it, keep going. Keep going. Keep going."

  "Grandpa, why don't we take the teleportation team?" Tian Yuan looked innocent to the village chief.

  That silly boy. The village chief thought. He looked at Tian Yuan's feet, "Yuan Er, what about your shoes?"

  "What? Shoes? My shoes are on my feet." Tianyuan answered innocently.

  "That teleportation arrangement hasn't been completed yet, and we can only use it for now, we can't use it to get back." The village chief didn't say anything about the air vent now, and that didn't make sense.

  The next time I came back, I said it was built, I'm really resourceful. The village chief praised himself in his heart.

  Although Song Jiang has some doubts, he is still buried in his heart - after all, there is only one village for beginners, and after he came to this world, he only came into contact with this tribe. If they leave here, their adventure in another world will end on the first day.

  Looking down the mountain road, Song Jiang felt that his feet and liver were in danger. Without him, the mountain road is a waste and he is used to liver pain. There is still a long way to go to see the mountain, even if the village is at the foot of the mountain, it is already night in the village. I don't know how Tianyuan was so young to resist.

  While it will take some time to return to the village, Song Jiang decides to resolve some of his doubts first. Honghe Yundu was very cold and he didn't say a word until the end, and the same mask he wore was fierce. If a fox mask like a carbon wolf is still reluctant to accept, this ghost mask is still refused. Tianyuan is relatively young, although it's a good language, I don't know much about him. Then there's just Long Shu.

  How do I start a conversation? As a pure virgin, Song Jiang hasn't fallen in love yet. There's only one standard picturesque house boy. The first time he talks, he has to challenge the difficulty of nightmares like men. Chatting Yuan seems like a good way to start a conversation, eh! It was so decided.

  Song Jiang approached Long Shu. "Why did Tian Yuan take so many roads without screaming, I'm tired." The internal operating system was beautiful.

  "This question, you ask Xiao Yuan to go, as I know it." Long Shu seems ruthless.

  Embarrassing! This is not a chance! The other party didn't want to talk to you and threw a blue .jpg at you. Isn't the chat based on shifts? Sure, it's because of the big men's clothes.

  "Boy, although I don't know what you're thinking, your mind must be very dangerous right now." Long Shu said, observing Song Jiang's increasingly rich expression.

  Ma Ma, so scary, I want to go home! Where can I find a home? Give me a room, a phone, a computer, a Wi-Fi, a bag of chips, a bottle of sprite, let me open the King's glory, open the Hero Soul Alliance, open Station B and start the house.

  The expression on Song Jiang's face is still "a hundred flowers bloom" and "continuous". Long Shu didn't know where to pull a fan and shook him. "Ghost of the wood, just count the code early in the morning?" She hid her face and laughed, looking like she saw me through the computer screen.

  I was shocked and found out for her! It seems that the hundreds of words left in this chapter can no longer be used, my will is offline and Song Jiang's IQ is finally online.

  They say Long Shu no longer plays with Song Jiang. "Tianyuan is different from us. It's physical cultivation and doesn't cultivate sis. This journey is nothing to him. Didn't you notice that he didn't have a blue bar when fighting?"

What happened to me Jiang Song said. But Tianyuan can hold it, of course. Calm down, wait, don't think about your fighting form and don't compare your lovely real body to the fighting form. Calm down, wait!

  Long Shu: ...

  Influenced by the author's will, he still suffered from the problem of writing everything on his face. It seems we have to be careful with the other dimension in the future.

  Song Jiang finally got up and returned to God. "I think the form of demons after returning to this world is the same as when we fight. What's the reason for that?"

  "It's very simple. In today's world, the form is visible only to people of the same race. For people who are not of the same race, you can choose to hide the real form. If you maintain the form of combat, you can avoid sneak attacks and deal with mortal battle. "

  "Battle of death?" Song Jiang discovered that other people did not seem to hear his communication with Long Shu, as if they were divided into different dimensions.

  "Yes, dead war. In this world, not all battles are solved through the battlefield system. For enemies who have fallen into darkness, they are not subject to the rules of this world. And those who are outside the rules of the world. You don't expect to fight some feathers on the battlefield. Besides, people can choose to fight directly without entering the battlefield, if both parties agree. "

  "If you die in the dead war, do you really die?" Song Jiang felt that Long Shu knew too much, and that this was abnormal. Combining his experiences from death to the present day, he discovered that nothing was normal. But he needs to know too much and can only ask.

  "Sure, otherwise, how can we call it a dead war? And even reincarnation won't dissipate completely. In that case, even the system will dissipate together and become a dark nutrient. Ha ha." Long Shu was born in reincarnation The four words are emphasized.

  Song Jiang flowed from head to toe like a micro current: "She must know! She must know where I came from! How did she see that? Calm down! This is just a village for beginners, maybe there is reincarnation, maybe it's common sense? ..... Common sense, your sister! Her story is definitely not simple, she must know what! So I have the premonition of being arrested? It seems I can't go to this new village."

  "Here it is." Long Shu didn't care about the change in Song Jiang's face.

  "Eh?! Has he arrived?" Song Jiangmingming remembered to speak for a few words, why is it dark? How did the mountain turn? It seems Long Shu doesn't get a chance to leave. The feeling of dimensional division now is that she's definitely a ghost. It must also have affected my perception of the outside world and the changes in time. "So I don't want her to wish."

  Song Jiang turned and walked without looking back.

  The village chief who entered the front had to introduce Song Jiang, who brought them victory to the villagers who had waited a long time. Turning around, I saw Song Jiang's back coming out.

  "Strong! Where are you going?"

1