11: The Giant Troll (1)
4.9k 9 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey.

Not gonna lie, I could easily catch up with the chapters I've published on Webnovel, I just also want some time off to spend with family and friends. Hope you understand.

 

While Lucifer was undergoing his advancement, a couple of kilometres away, a gigantic human-like figure was walking. It had droopy eyes, oily and dirty skin, a runny nose and blisters and scars everywhere in its face making it extremely unpleasant to look at even for a second. While looking extremely ugly, it also didn't have the cleverest appearance. It was around 30 meters tall, and it had clothes made out of hundreds of different beasts and animal skins, which was somehow sown together and barely able to cover its mountain-like body. It had long arms, reaching down to its knees. In its right hand was a giant club made from an enormous tree, and it walked so slow that it could be called 'real life slow-motion'. When smaller animals with less intelligence approached or even attacked it, they were completely ignored or flattened under its massive feet, making some of the intelligent animals that were planning to sneak-attack it back off a considerable amount. It didn't look like it knew where it was walking off to, and it was just looking towards the horizon, with its giant eyeballs.

 

["Host has successfully advanced into the 'Child' stage of the Giant Demonic Race."]

 

Lucifer woke up to the cold mechanical voice of Loton, 6 hours after falling asleep. His body was sore, but he felt at least double as strong as when he was a baby. He checked on his body, and as usual, he had doubled in size, making him 15 metres tall, while his body was around the same. His tail was around 20 metres long, and the spike sitting at the tip had changed colour from white to coal-black. His on his chest, black carvings and patterns had formed, while they radiated an air of death, almost as if he was a God of Death.

 

- "Status."

 

________________
[Name: Lucifer][Race: Giant Demonic Dragon (Child: 2/5)][Rank: Lord]
- HP: 3000/3000, MP: 2000/3000
- Total Battlepower (TB): 5000/6000
- Skills: Expand, Orcus Dragon Flame, Execution,
- Unique Skills: Absorb, Combine, Observation, Cold Resistance, Bloodlust, Enhance,
- Passive Skills: Nature's Healing,
[Advancement Unavailable]
[Evolution Unavailable]
________________

 

He'd gotten a lot stronger, and although he'd used up 1000 MP, he was still extremely excited with the result.

 

- "Loton, what outcome is possible if I merge the Minotaur bloodline with my own Giant Demonic Dragon bloodline."

 

["The combination of the Minotaur bloodline and Giant Demonic Dragon bloodline is currently unavailable due to Host being at a too early stage. If the Host wants, the Minotaur bloodline can be exchanged for a permanent increase in TB."]

 

'So it's not possible to merge the two right now? Wait... I can even exchange bloodlines I already have, and increase my TB?' Although Lucifer was feeling down, due to him not being able to merge the two bloodlines, he was happy that he could at least do something to increase his overall strength.

 

["Do you want to exchange the Minotaur bloodline for a permanent increase in TB?"]
["Y/N"]

 

- "Yes."

 

["Initiating the exchange between the Minotaur bloodline and the Host's TB."]

 

After that, there was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes, as Lucifer waited for the changes to take place.
Suddenly, he felt a surge of strength rush through him, as if he'd gotten some special type of powerup. Although feeling stronger, Lucifer couldn't help but feel a little depressed due to him being at a too low-level stage to merge his own bloodline with the Minotaur's bloodline.

 

["Because the Host has exchanged the Minotaur bloodline for TB, the Host has fully recovered all MP."]

 

- "Status."

 

________________
[Name: Lucifer][Race: Giant Demonic Dragon (Child: 2/5)][Rank: Lord]
- HP: 3500/3500, MP: 3500/3500
- Total Battlepower (TB): 7000/7000
- Skills: Expand, Orcus Dragon Flame, Execution,
- Unique Skills: Absorb, Combine, Observation, Cold Resistance, Bloodlust, Enhance,
- Passive Skills: Nature's Healing,
[Advancement Unavailable]
[Evolution Unavailable]
________________

 

'Damn, even though I only exchanged with one bloodline, it gave me a total of 1000 TB!' Feeling excited, Lucifer walked out of the cave he found, with a proud expression on his face, and a hint of pride flashed through his eyes. Since he would need to get stronger, he could just continue to hunt beasts with different bloodlines in order to gradually increase his strength. It was now morning, and the big round orange sun was plastered onto the sky. He flapped his wings and soared into the sky, almost as if he didn't weigh anything. Flying through the sky for a couple of minutes, Lucifer began noticing that some large footprints had been made in the lush green forest. They looked exactly like a humans foot, but just thousands or even tens of thousand times bigger. Trees, rocks, whatever you name, it had been completely crushed. Although it looked like a beast to be extremely strong, maybe even stronger then himself, Lucifer's interest was piqued and he began following the footprints.

'Maybe it's a giant?' Lucifer thought of different kind of possibilities. He thought it would be awesome to meet a giant since in most novels they were friendly creatures which were slow-moving but extremely strong.

10 minutes after Lucifer began following the footprints, a creature which was at least double his size came into sight. It was extremely ugly and had blisters and scars everywhere. Its big round eyes were staring at Lucifer as if it had been waiting for him for a long time.

 

- "Damn that's one disgusting creature."

 

Even looking at it gave the feeling that Lucifer had to puke. It was simply too ugly to even be recognised as something living.

 

- "Observation."

 

________________
[Name: Malak][Race: Giant Troll (Child: 2/5)][Rank: Lord]
- HP: 7,500/7,500, MP: 7,500/7,500
- Total Battlepower (TB): 15,000/15,000
- Skills: Skull Crusher, Club Thrust,
- Unique Skills:
- Passive Skills: Constant Regeneration,

[Race: Giant Troll]
The Giant Troll is oftentimes related to being the ugliest being ever created in this world. It's also extremely dumb and only knows how to fight, breed and eat. Although it is dumb and ugly, it is extremely strong, and it's a nightmare to whoever fights it, as it can almost instantly regenerate from any lethal or non-lethal wound. Even in the earliest stages of childhood, they're extremely strong and ranks among the top races with the strongest battle power.

________________

 

'You've got to be fucking kidding me.' As Lucifer read through the information of the Giant Troll, his expression changed drastically when he saw its TB and it's insanely broken regeneration ability.

- "Gulu gi suj ama doek."

As it opened its mouth and began talking in a weird language, the birds nearby fell towards the forest below, dead due to the smell of its breath. It missed over half of its teeth, and the ones remaining had gone completely yellow or black.
Lucifer stared back into its round eyes with a hint of confusion as to what it was saying. As if noticing that Lucifer didn't understand it, it began looking extremely frustrated and angry.

- "ROAR."

As an ear-piercing and extremely ugly scream resounded from its mouth, it pointed its gigantic club at Lucifer as if telling him to fight it head-on.

73