13: Power Of Blood Strengthening
4.7k 11 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because Lucifer got the Giant Troll's 'Constant regeneration' skill, he'd be almost impossible to kill, as long as he didn't encounter a beast or individual much stronger than himself. And in case he would meet someone like that, he could always try to flee and hope they wouldn't follow him.

'I should probably wait an hour or so before my MP is back to full.' Lucifer was contemplating what to do, as he had expended a lot of his MP, and in case he met an opponent as strong as the Giant Troll, chances of losing and dying would be much higher if he hadn't recovered back to his peak. He didn't want to find somewhere isolated, as he would still be awake if anything happened, so he laid down next to where the corpse of the Giant Troll had been and waited.

 

- "Status."

 

________________
[Name: Lucifer][Race: Giant Demonic Dragon (Child: 2/5)][Rank: Lord]
- HP: 3500/3500, MP: 3478/3500
- Total Battlepower (TB): 6978/7000
- Skills: Expand, Orcus Dragon Flame, Execution,
- Unique Skills: Absorb, Combine, Observation, Cold Resistance, Blood Strengthening, Enhance,
- Passive Skills: Nature's Healing, Constant Regeneration,
[Advancement Unavailable]
[Evolution Unavailable]
________________

 

After an hour or so, Lucifer's MP was almost back to full, which meant he could continue to journey around to try and kill more Lord-ranked beasts. He flapped his wings, creating small whirlwinds, and flew into the now brightly lit sky, leaving behind the barren lands he'd made from using his previous skill 'Bloodlust'.

Flying towards the northern part of the outer region of Glorica for a couple of days, Lucifer noticed that the horizon was almost blood-red as if someone had painted it with the blood of gods. Flying closer, Lucifer could hear swords clashing, and screams of pain. It turned out to be an enormous battlefield, stretching thousands of kilometres in each direction, and what seemed to be humans and beasts were clashing together in a fierce battle. The ground was watered with millions of tons of fresh blood, from both beast and man.

'Although it's sad to see so many die a horrible death, this is a paradise for me right now.' Lucifer couldn't help but be extremely excited and happy, as he could finally test out his new skill.

 

- "Blood Strengthening!"

 

As soon as the words left Lucifer's mouth, the blood within a radius of 1 kilometre (0,62 miles) abruptly began to fly through the air, moving around as if it was alive. Even the blood that had already sunk into the ground, began to gradually come into sight in small puddles. The blood from both beast and man sought to be absorbed by Lucifer as if he was some kind of saviour. Of course, it didn't go unnoticed, as the blood that was flying through the air towards Lucifer, a gigantic red dragon, was simply massive in quantity. Some beasts began howling happy howls as if to say that a reinforcement had finally come, but what they didn't know, was that Lucifer didn't care about whether the blood came from beast or man.
It was as if time had stopped, at the moment millions of tons of blood, flew through the air towards Lucifer. No one could help but gape their mouth wide open in shock, and have their eyes bulge out. Those closer to Lucifer began to move away out of concern, that he might also be able to absorb blood from beings that were still alive.
When the blood came into contact with Lucifer's red scales, it was as if it just merged with them, making him look like a dragon made purely out of slain being's blood.
As the blood was absorbed by Lucifer, he instantly felt a surge in strength, and he gradually began to form another chaotic aura, one of which had the same nature that the Bloodlust skill's aura had. Millions of tons of blood were being directed towards Lucifer, as he continued to absorb the blood as if he was a black hole. Although he'd have to have all his concentration on the 'Blood Strengthening' skill, it was like nobody dared to even move a single inch.

 

- "Status."

 

________________
[Name: Lucifer][Race: Giant Demonic Dragon (Child: 2/5)][Rank: Lord]
- HP: 5000/5000 (↑1500↑), MP: 1100/3500
- Total Battlepower (TB): 8500/8500 (↑1500↑)
- Skills: Expand, Orcus Dragon Flame, Execution,
- Unique Skills: Absorb, Combine, Observation, Cold Resistance, Blood Strengthening, Enhance,
- Passive Skills: Nature's Healing, Constant Regeneration,
[Advancement Unavailable]
[Evolution Unavailable]
________________

 

After continuously using absorbing blood for a couple of minutes, he'd already absorbed hundreds of thousands of litres, and he continued to do so. He'd already gotten an extra 1500 TB increase, over a couple of minutes, which meant that he was much stronger than before.

 

["Warning, due to continues use of the skill 'Blood Strengthening' the Host's MP is draining quickly."]

 

'Shit, I didn't think that It'd need so much MP to use.' Lucifer felt down, as he heard Loton's voice warn him. He cancelled the use of the skill and all the blood that was flying in the air, abruptly stopped and fell towards the ground once again.
As soon as the blood fell to the ground, the once dazed beasts and humans began fighting again, just further away from where Lucifer was since none of them knew where that dragon had come from, or which side it was fighting for.
As Lucifer looked around, he noticed that most of the humans and beasts were of mortal and earth rank, the 2 lowest ranks to exist. Since that was the case, it wouldn't be worth the effort of killing them to gain XP.
Lucifer flapped his wings, creating winds that instantly slaughtered the nearby humans and beast. Once more, those that saw it was completely dazed at how strong he was.
He flew through the air like a jet, and only after a couple of kilometres into the battlefield, could he see humans and beasts at the Lord rank. Most of them were weaker than himself, but that wouldn't stop him from killing them and getting tons of XP.

Upon spotting a strong Lord-ranked human and beast battling, Lucifer swiftly pierced both on his enormous tail, hanging their bodies to bleed.

 

["The Host has successfully killed 2 Lord-ranked beings. Awarding with 200,000 XP."]

 

Seeing that he'd gotten a decent amount of XP, he was delighted and swiftly began his slaughtering elsewhere with stronger Lord-ranked humans and beasts. Since he didn't want too many skills, he'd only absorb those with skills he could use or combine, with some of his own.

67