29: Fighting King Ranks (1)
4.9k 15 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Next week, I won't be publishing much due to an upcoming school project. Sorry.

 

The flame was pitch black and it gave the feeling of being able to absorb everything that got in its way. It twisted and turned towards the elves and giants that were at the Lord rank since they wouldn't have any time to resist.

Instantly screams could be heard everywhere and the King-ranks looked on in horror as they saw that their people were being absorbed by the flame, completely removing them from existence.

 

-"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

 

The youth looking to be the Crown Prince instantly went into a rage as he quickly tried to get in front of the flame that seemed to absorb everything it touched. He quickly ran in front of the flame and blocked, hurriedly telling everyone to get away from the dragon. To his surprise, he didn't seem to get absorbed by the flame but instead the flame kept on burning on him as if it was completely impossible to put out.

 

-"Fuck this flame."

 

As he couldn't put it out, he decided to ignore it as it didn't seem to do much damage at all, as if it was just decorative and ineffective.

 

-"What the fuck are you guys doing just standing there?! HELP ME!"

 

As he looked towards the other three King ranks that just stood and watched, he couldn't help but curse out loud as an enemy threatening the lives of thousands of people had appeared in front of them. As soon as the words left his mouth it was as if the others went out of their daze of looking at the dragon.

 

-"Bunar, do you feel weak as well?"

 

As Nubos was curious as to if his son the Crown Prince felt weak like he did, it could pose an incredible problem. He also held the suspicion that the reason for him feeling weak was the pill that they had taken to shrink in size. Either that or the dragon had some kind of skill used to seal most of the opponents battle power.

 

-"Now that I think about it, yes. It feels like my powers have been restricted by something."

 

As the Crown Prince quickly did a thorough search throughout his whole body, he noticed that in the middle of his abdomen most of his powers were gathered by a round object.

'Those damn pill masters. They didn't tell us about any side effects.' Silently cursing within his mind Bunar (Crown Prince), once again paid attention to the dragon in front of him.

 


 

["Host successfully absorbed 231 Lord-ranks through the abyss. Awarding with 23,100,000 XP."]

 

'That's new. Now that I think about it, how much does it cost to advance?' Since Lucifer had evolved, he didn't check what the new cost of the advancements to the future stages would cost. Lucifer silently checked.

 


[Advancement][Race: Abyssal Dragon][Rank: King][Current XP: 90,803,200‬‬]
- Baby (Current)
- Child (2,5 Billion, XP)
- Young Adult (25 Billion, XP)
- Adult (2,5 Trillion, XP)
- Elder (25 Trillion, XP)


 

'WHAT?! Why so much????' Looking at the insanely large numbers, Lucifer almost couldn't breathe and nearly fainted. The last advancement upgrade he bought with XP only cost him around 250,000,000. He also only got XP in the millions if he killed hundreds if not thousands of Lord-ranks, so what he needed to kill was lots and lots of King-ranks to advance. Sadly, present were only 4 King-ranks.

 

But they were still enough to grant him a lot of XP. And although it was nowhere near enough for him to advance, it would still mean less XP were needed.

 

'Because the space inside the hall is too small to use my Expand skill in, I'll have to break out if I want to win against those King-ranks. And although I have a teleportation skill, it will hinder me from killing the King-ranks.' As Lucifer looked towards the door of the hall, he flapped his wings instantly generating hundreds of small whirlwinds that stirred up his surroundings.

 

Flying at almost the speed of sound, Lucifer knocked into the door with his head first, instantly shattering it without much effort. Dust and rubble flew in every direction and even hit some of the people on the second floor, injuring or killing them. Screams could be heard and the hearts of the King-ranks dropped once more, as they thought Lucifer intentionally killed the innocent people present and tried to escape. Therefore they quickly got out of their daze and hurriedly followed suit with him, as it would be an embarrassment to let him escape without getting proper revenge.

 

-"We can't let it escape!"

 

With bloodshot eyes, the Crown Prince was the first to react and follow suit with Lucifer, as hate and rage had begun to show on his beautiful and elegant face. Veins could be seen on his neck and his temple pulsating out of frustration. He swiftly arrived in front of Lucifer that had landed in front of the palace, enjoying the scenery, seemingly ignoring their pursuit.

 

-"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM FILTHY DRAGON?!"

 

Instantly Lucifer turned his head towards the Crown Prince full of disgust. But soon after a gleam of mockery and pity could be spotted within his reptile eyes as he looked directly into the eyes of the Crown Prince. The other 3 King ranks arrived behind the Crown Prince and asked the same with equally bloodshot or eyes full of tears.

 

-"Something like that also left your brother's vile mouth."

 

Instantly Lucifer's face broke into a scary grin while his eyes were filled with pity and mockery as he looked directly at the Crown Prince, completely ignoring the other's existence.

 

As soon as the words left his mouth, a cough was heard and a mouthful of blood was thrown up by the Crown Prince and also the King of Giants. If their eyes were bloodshot before, they more or less looked like they were a pair of freshly plucked tomatoes. Veins bulged out under the skin everywhere as their faces contorted in anger making them look extremely hideous.

 

-"You BASTARD!"

 

Instantly it seemed as if the Crown Prince had lost all sense of reasoning and swiftly ran towards Lucifer at incredible speeds preparing to attack. Although the King of Giants were also extremely angry, he still held back and tried to stop the Crown Prince since he felt something was off. His senses told him it would be wrong to attack Lucifer alone, as they had never seen such race before nor did they know how powerful it was.

 

-"Expand."

 

A deep voice resounded from Lucifer, as his body began to twist and turn while growing in size, creating an extremely bizarre scene. As he grew in size, the energy within the air, began to seek towards his body and were getting absorbed at an incredible rate. His size doubled as well as his strength and instantly the King of Giants could understand why he felt something was wrong.

 

-"Ragdor get ba-"

 

Before the King of Giants could finish his sentence, the Crown Prince (Ragdor) had arrived in front of Lucifer, while Lucifer had already swung his now even bigger claw at him.

 

A friend of mine is writing a novel named: 'Reincarnation: The Strongest monster'. You can check it out on Webnovel. He would appreciate suggestions on how to make his story better!

 

My Discord server: https://discord.gg/ER6bDzA

60