Disgusting Pervert
199 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a dark and cold walk from the parking lot to the dorms when the five boys arrived back at the University. As they had agreed, they gathered together outside of Akio's and Kei's room.

"Hurry, hurry~," Hideo chirped as he observed Akio searching his jacket pocket for his key.

"Give me a second," Akio said when he finally located the key and pulled it out. He unlocked the door and gave it a couple of knocks as he opened it.

"Hello~," Hideo sang, walking past Akio to be the first one to enter the room. "Kei?"

"H-Hey?" Kei replied quietly from underneath his blanket.

"We missed you at dinner," Daichi said."How are you feeling?"

Kei sat upright, only to see his five friends staring at him. " I'm okay... This is unexpected. Sorry… I would've been out of bed if I had known you guys were coming by." His eyes went to Akio, who looked away as soon as their sight connected. 

Without a word or warning, Akio turned on the lights in the room, placed his bags down and hung up his jacket.

Kei grimaced at the bright light assaulting his face and waited for his eyes to adjust before looking at his friends again. When he was finally able to see them, all but Akio had a look of concern on their features. 

"Kei, your face and eyes are so red," Daichi remarked, walking closer to the bed and Kei. "Have you been crying?"

"I--" 

"Maybe he has a fever," Akio interrupted. "Perhaps we should give him some space and time to rest."

"Fine," Hideo sighed, but maneuvered past Daichi and climbed up the bed to kiss both sides of Kei's face. "Smooches for your cute messages, buddy."

Kei blinked, placing his hands over where Hideo kissed. "It was my pleasure to write them."

Hideo smiled and jumped down from the bed. "You know where we are if you need us."

"I know," Kei said quietly.

"Oh yeah, don't forget your Takeyama track suit and medal tomorrow," Yuuta reminded Kei. "We're going to be taking pictures with the trophy and stuff."

"Okay."

They took turns saying goodbye and wishing Kei and Akio a good night. Once everyone was gone, they could both feel the awkward tension between them.

"Come down," Akio said. "I brought you some food. You should eat something. I bet you haven't yet." He grabbed the takeout bag and set up the ramen on Kei's desk. "It's still hot. Come eat." 

The fact that Akio was acting like the awkward events of the day didn't even happen was curious to Kei. "You're not repulsed by me?"

"Kei, shut up and come down here."

"Okay…" he said, though it sounded a bit like a question. He climbed down, sat down at his desk, admiring the delicious looking food. Unable to deny the fact that he was starving, he cracked open his chopsticks, gave the food a good stir and started to eat.

"I'm feeling thoughtful right now. Enjoying the ramen?"

"Yes, it's good," Kei replied quietly, his eyes set on the meal. "Why are you thoughtful?"

"Curious about something."  

Kei looked up from his food only to find that Akio had his eyes fixated on him and was unbuttoning his shirt. "Going for a shower?" Kei inquired.

"No."

Kei refocused his attention on his food and ate silently despite the fact that he could still feel Akio's gaze on him. He wasn't sure why Akio was staring so attentively, but he was used to his strange actions so he didn't question it. Out of nowhere, he felt something drape over his head and quickly realized Akio had thrown his shirt at him. With a mouthful of ramen, Kei gave his shirtless friend a questioning look. 

"Stand up."

"Um, why?" Kei asked after he swallowed.

 Akio started to unbutton his jeans and then walked up to Kei, taking a seat on the edge of his computer desk. "I asked you to stand, Kei."

Kei set down his chopsticks and stood up from his chair. "Okay. What?"

"I was thinking about what you said earlier…" Akio's finger drew a line down Kei's chest. "You've meant more to me than anyone else, too." He moved in front of Kei, looked him in his eyes, and then  removed his pants and underwear. "Get naked with me."

"I'm… confused," Kei said, knitting his brows. "Why?"

"Tonight I had to listen to the guys talk about how pure and innocent you are. But that really isn't true, is it?"

Kei's eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid Akio's nudity. "Akio, I don't know what's with you right now, but you should put your clothes back on." Kei bent down to pick up Akio's discarded shirt but Akio kicked it aside before it could be picked up.

"How many times have you thought about fucking me?"

The question caught Kei off guard. "A-Akio, that's pretty personal. Please put your clothes back on."  

"No," Akio calmly replied. " You confessed earlier, remember? You wanted this, didn't you?"

"I did." Kei shook his head. "I-I mean I do." He wanted Akio, he loved Akio, but when the opportunity was finally presenting itself, he didn't know how to react. Kei was terrified. He never imagined Akio would be so aggressive.

Akio took a step forward, his chest pressing up against Kei's body. He rested his head in the curve of Kei's neck and said, "Ever since you confessed. I've had this horrible itch." It was small at first, but now, it's all I can feel and think about."

"You're… You're talking in riddles, Aki."

"Take off your clothing."

Kei could hear the impatience and suggestive depth in Akio's voice. "W-We should take things sl-slower, right?"

Akio slapped his forehead. "Fuck it." He grabbed Kei's shirt and practically tore it off of his body. Next, he went straight for Kei's pants, grabbing them at the waist and forcefully pulling them down. 

Kei was so stunned that he was unable to give any resistance as Akio undressed him. He'd never seen this side of Akio and he wasn't sure how to respond to it. The Akio he knew was kind and caring. However, it was becoming more and more apparent that the sweet friend Kei thought he knew wasn't there. It didn't take long before Kei was down to his underwear, standing there with a terrified look on his face.

"Now," Akio said. "Take off your boxers."

 "Akio, I'm scared," Kei admitted, trying to search Akio's eyes for any sort of sympathy or consideration. "Let's just stop th--"

"No." Akio got on his knees, looking up at Kei with determination on his face. "There's no going back, Kei. The moment you confessed, you killed what we had."

The words stabbed Kei like a knife in his chest and a tear slid down as the thought marinated in his head, Ah, I killed what we had. His hands trembled and eyes watered as he reached for his waistband and pulled it down, revealing himself to Akio. 

"Pffft. Wow," Akio burst out laughing. 

"W-What?"  

"The irony," Akio continued to laugh. "A big dick… that you don't know how to use."

"I fucking get it, Akio! I'm inexperienced!" Kei snapped, tears streaming down his face while he reached to collect his underwear.

"Why are you crying? You should be overjoyed. "Akio sighed watching Kei frantically locating his clothes and putting them all back on."What are you doing?" 

"I'm going to… to the study hall."

Akio's amused expression turned into a scowl. "Kei, look at me."

"You're being too aggressive," Kei said, scrambling around the room collecting his textbooks.

 "Too aggressive?" Akio repeated. "Fine, we can take things slower. Just put the books away and look at me."

Reluctantly, Kei placed the pile of books on his desk and glanced towards Akio. 

"How about some music, hmm?" 

"Um, okay…" Kei mumbled, batting away the tears on his exceptionally flushed face. He watched as Akio got up and walked over to his desk with a sexy feminine sway to his hips. 

Akio opened his laptop and started the music."Passacaille in Barcelona," he smoothly commented. "I adore this song so much. It's romantic, isn't it?"

Kei nodded as a response. 

"When you can't put your emotions into words, you turn them into music or express them through dance or art. That's what I've always believed." Akio walked back to where Kei was standing and gently stroked back his hair before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Cute, your face is so red."

"Aki… earlier… you said it would be disgusting--" 

 "I want something," Akio interrupted. 

"What?"

"I can explain better with actions." Akio snaked his hands up to Kei's shoulders and held him there. His eyes fluttered shut and he leaned in, pressing his lips against Kei's. To his surprise, Kei accepted the kiss although Akio could feel his tenseness and fear. He pulled back to whisper, "It's okay, relax."

Too afraid to speak, Kei simply nodded before their lips connected again. This time, the kiss was open mouthed and Akio lead with his tongue. Kei's eyes were tightly shut and his body trembled, but he did his best to return the passion that he was being given. It was like nothing else in the world existed and the pain of Akio's earlier words vanished. He never thought the virginal experience of a first kiss could be so amazing but it was everything he wanted. His hand shook as he brought them up to cradle Akio's face. The sound of Akio's soft moaning and the warm wetness of his lips had Kei completely entranced.    

Akio pulled back to study Kei's expression. "Ah, there it is." his lips curved. "The way you're looking at me right now. I wanted to be the first to see it.   

"Hmm?"

"The first to see that wonton look on your features. Your hooded eyes, ragged breathing. I want to be the first to see your expression when I'm riding your cock and when you cum." Akio got on his knees again and locked eyes with Kei. "Can I taste?"

"P-Please," Kei whispered, his fear turning into need. He pushed down his pants and boxers again, revealing his erection to Akio. 

Akio's smile was mischievous and cat-like as he inched closer to Kei. Just when he was about to greet his shaft with a flat tongue lick, he stopped. 

"A-Aki, are you okay," Kei asked softly, reaching for Akio's cheek to caress it.

Akio slapped the hand away and burst with hysterical laughter. "I can't keep this up any more."

"What?" Kei was beyond confused.

"Honestly? It bothered me so much hearing the guys talk about you like some saint. When in reality you're a naive pervert like anyone else."

"But you… you kissed me. And what about ev-everything you said. You--"

"It was bullshit of course. I wasn't kidding when I said it would be weird, disgusting and incestuous."

"It… hurts to hear you say that… again."

"You know what else hurts, Kei," Akio retorted. "You, ruining us. Tainting our friendship with your selfish perversion. You should be on your knees, begging for forgiveness."

Without another thought, Kei fell to his knees. "I'm sorry Akio. Can't we go back? Forget I said anything?"

"Admit you're a pervert and I'll consider it."

Kei lowered his head, his hair falling over his face. "I'm a disgusting pervert. I'm sorry." 

Akio smirked. "Good, now you can go study."

Kei nodded a final time, pulled up his clothing, and collected his books. He was about to open the door but Akio grabbed his arm.

"I have something for you," said Akio. He grabbed the pink bag next to the door and reached inside, pulling out Kei's message board. "Something extra for you to read while you study."

Kei bowed politely, taking the paper from Akio's hand. "I'll be leaving then…" he mumbled. He opened the door and said, "I'm sorry I fucked up, Akio. Goodnight."

1