3.10 – ❤ Vines II
9.2k 15 282
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vines looped around Natalie’s thighs, arms, waist, and neck, hugging her in a powerful, constricting embrace. The ropes were both stronger and gentler than she had expected. They lifted her into the air with ease, securing her with a slimy grip.

The vines dug into her armor, forcing their way in so they could fondle naked skin. The slippery material brushed against her nipples, extracting a gasp of pleasure, and others wrapped high up her thighs, the thick, wet appendages brushing close to her pussy. The solid lock the cooperating plantlife put her in thrilled through her. She didn’t struggle, having expected exactly this, but with their surprising strength, she doubted struggling would do much. Why did that excite her?

It was hard to track so many sensations at once. Most prominently, of course, was the thrusting pussy, the largest vine, that eagerly pleasured her cock, stroking up and down with firm, bumpy walls. Squelches filled the air, mixing with Natalie’s loud moans, the sloppy efforts of the bulbous vine bouncing through the room.

But other distractions, too. So many of them. The vines gripping between her thighs, her waist, brushing her nipples, and the one around her neck—which was the most thrilling, but also the loosest, as if it gripped there only to tantalize her. Natalie generally preferred being in control, but having chosen for this to happen, she could enjoy the lack of control, too. In their grasp. The vines would use her as they pleased.

The vines had lifted her into the air and bent her body forward, curling her in an arch. She watched, head fuzzy with lust, moaning with each jerk, as her cock bulged the vine-pussy outward. Her recently-enlarged girl dick stuffed it full. Natalie was the proud owner of an unwieldy weapon, now, and the vine struggled to accommodate it.

Inside her armor, down her shirt, she could also make out vines wiggling around, exploring her body. Each swipe of the wiggling plantlife against her nipples had her breath catching, before being interrupted with a whine of pleasure, the tight, jerky thrusting against her cock dragging the noise from her throat.

Then an exploring vine brushed against something more sensitive, but lower down. A thicker vine teased her pussy, rubbing between her lips in warning. Asking a question. The vines had a powerful grip on her, but they were being surprisingly polite.

And in Natalie’s lust-addled state, she obviously wasn’t going to refuse.

“Go ahead. Please.”

She wasn’t sure if it was the words, of the way she spread her legs wide open, but the vine got the hint.

A thick, hot, pulsating vine-cock shoved into her, spreading her apart. She cried out, writhing in place. So big. And so sudden. And so good.

It was the first time she’d been assaulted from two directions. Though she’d been growing day-by-day more accustomed to the new piece of equipment between her legs, she hadn’t grown used to both. In fact, for the most part, her pussy had gone ignored, Natalie focusing her efforts—and lustful indulgences—on the newer, more exciting tool.

But both at once. Her cock, wrapped with tight, bumpy wetness, and her pussy, filled up and spread apart by a thick, wiggling vine. The duo of sensations disassembled her. Her brain dissolved into a hot sludge, and she whined and thrashed in the plant’s grip.

As if sensing her incoming climax, the vines picked up speed, wanting to match her enthusiasm. The pussy plunged onto her cock with renewed vigor, and so did the thrusting cock cramming her insides. Natalie shook with ecstasy, hot washes of pleasure starting to crash through her. So close. She was so close.

Then, the vine inside her swelled, and a spike of alarm shot through her.

“You aren’t—?”

She didn’t get to finish. The thrusting vine shivered, then erupted inside her. Warm, gooey liquid filled her, pulsing out in thick waves. It spilled into her, gushing, and the sensation was enough to throw her over the edge.

Her hips arched upward, her muscles straining, and orgasm wracked her body. She ejected thick strings into the hole stroking up and down her dick, filling it with her own cream. And not just one climax, but two. Her pussy clamped down on the cock pumping out wave after wave of hot, gooey liquid into her womb.

Every muscle in her body seized, erasing her thoughts, and Natalie shook with white-hot orgasm. Her lower half thrust in rapid little twitches, milked out by two eager attendants. She was vaguely aware of obscene phrases leaving her mouth as she cried out, whining and incoherent, but she wasn’t conscious enough to recognize what she was saying. Probably better she didn’t.

When her captor had milked out everything she had to give, and also stuffed her womb unbelievably full of gooey hotness, the vines set her down and retreated back into the wall, satisfied.

Natalie lay on the floor, panting, cum dripping from her pussy, and her cock sticking into the air, wet and still twitching.

Eventually, she came back to her senses. She groaned and pushed herself up, head swimming. The explosive high of that event had left her thoughts fuzzy.

She hazily scooped up some of the cum dribbling from her. It had the same consistency as what she’d expect, but had a green tint, and smelled more … she didn’t know how to describe it. Plant-y. Like cut grass.

So weird.

She didn’t think the material was … potent. Probably just something to add to the encounter. That said, even the off-chance was a source of no small amount of alarm. Especially with how much had been poured into her. It would be a rather unfortunate bump in her career. There were methods to reduce the risk of pregnancy, but no magic cure-all potion. Condoms were the most effective way to get around the issue. And even if there were a potion, who would say it worked against plant cum?

Plant cum. Natalie shivered, the strangeness of the situation settling in, and especially the shame of how enthusiastic she’d been. But, fuck. It had felt so amazing. She could get used to that sort of treatment.

She stood. White-green cum dripped down her thighs, into her pants, which were looped around her ankles, never fully removed. She grimaced and wiped herself clean to the best of her ability. How bad did she smell, after that? When her friends found her, they were going to have some questions. At least it smelled more ‘plant’ than ‘cum’.

What a situation.

She used her canteen to help wash away the worst of it off her thighs, between her legs, and her cock, though she could hardly get herself clean.

That done, she looked around the room.

As expected, the closed-up plant bud had flowered. An enormous six-petaled flower stretched open, and inside, even from the distance, Natalie could make out thick pink liquid.

Intrigued—and trying not to think too hard about what had just happened, and especially the eagerness she’d showed—she approached.

Inside the flowered plant was a pool of glowing pink liquid. Nearly half a bathtub’s worth; the flower was enormous.

Natalie’s first instinct was to [Inspect] it.

***

[Spirit of Infertility] — Consume to eliminate chance of pregnancy.

***

Natalie gaped. Did that mean the plant cum was fertile?

No, she doubted that. She couldn’t say why, but she felt exceptionally sure in the fact. Just a coincidence.

Rather, this was a reward to aid her in the future. The dungeon’s boon for having “fed” the vines. So that when the day came, she had a ‘magic cure-all’ on hand, as she’d put it a second ago.

Which was nice.

She’d hardly turn it down.

Still, it was all so weird. And how would she collect it? Even if she filled her canteen, the small container wouldn’t put a dent in the pool.

Maybe with a monster core?

Natalie fingered one of the smooth glass balls from a belt pouch, then placed it against the pool of liquid. In the same way she had with the ore she’d mined earlier, she drew it into the pocket space.

The liquid slurped into the ball, quickly depleting. Natalie had only half expected it to work, so she twitched in surprise when it did.

It took around a minute to empty. Eventually, and to her surprise, the pool emptied entirely, the impressive container draining into the monster core.

***

Monster Core - Tier 1

Holding: [Spirit of Infertility] (100% Capacity)

***

Perfectly designed—the entire pool had lined up exactly to one hundred percent capacity of a tier one monster core.

“Well,” Natalie said, staring at the glass ball filled with the strange liquid. “Thanks, I guess.” She said it half to the dungeon, and half out of incredulity to the whole situation.

Then, just to be sure, she poured some out and drank a dose. The liquid tingled on the way down, potent and fruity.

She was pretty certain it was unnecessary, but better safe than sorry.

282