CH 118: …A WILD NIGHT (3)
3.9k 4 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mirko looked down on the boy who made her so hot not so long ago. 

 

Originally she had thought that it would be easy to dominate him. But she was the one who nearly drowned. Still,

 

“I want more.”

 

She placed her butt over his penis and slowly, ever so slowly, began to lower it.

 

Her shiny brown thighs sank down and the taut labia sucked in the head of his penis.

 

“Ah…ah…ahhh.”

 

Surprisingly, Mirko was the first to raise her voice. The tip had not even fully entered her slit yet, but her thin silver eyebrows twisted and sexual moans escaped on her breath.

 

Kuroha, on the other hand, could not say anything at all. He was spellbound by those well-formed hips sliding forward and back, left and right as if taking aim. Both of their hips would shake as soon as her wet flesh touched his spear tip, so they had a difficult time doing it. He enjoyed how her plump butt would hit him.

 

Finally, the widened head lined up with her secret entrance.

 

‘W-wow. It’s going in.’

 

He commented on the events before his eyes. It might not have been his first time, but this moment was always the most awaited one. 

 

He felt a tight ring of flesh wrap around his penis as if measuring its circumference. He was impressed by the pleasure his aroused penis’s nerves received from the warmth of the soaking wet woman. He was even more impressed by how the delicate pink flesh blooming on her brown skin flexibly swallowed a portion of his body.

 

As their union grew deeper, Mirko’s lovely body arched backward. Unable to wait as she slowly lowered her hips, he lifted his own hips.

 

Her beautiful vagina squeezed tight to deepen their bond. Kuroha had already cum, so she was in a precarious state.

 

“Mirko…”

 

“Hah~! Maybe I got a little too worked up. That felt way too good.”

 

Her tone was a joking one, but a look of longing filled her face as she placed her hands on Kuroha’s stomach and adjusted the depth of her sitting position.

 

Her body occasionally trembled as if from an electric shock, so he could tell how great the pressure building inside her was. The beautiful bell-shaped breasts lifted by her upper arms bounced and her wavy silver hair fluttered through the air, reflecting the moonlight.

 

When the head of his penis reached the deepest point, a new honey-like stickiness wrapped around it. 

 

He didn’t feel the tearing of her hymen despite knowing she was a virgin. But, when he remembered the way she fought, he was sure that her hymen must have been destroyed long ago.

 

“Heh heh heh. How do you like my body, Kuroha?”

 

Mirko was breathing so heavily she could barely ask. She had never felt so full. Each time the head pushed into her deepest place, her ample breasts would shake and she would writhe in ecstasy, but she still remembered her position as the older one.

 

“It’s… amazing. It feels so good. And...”

 

“Ah… H-hey, stop that.”

 

The boy could not help but thrust his hips up into her twitching and nearly convulsing vagina.

 

“I’m so happy I could do this…with someone as pretty as you.”

 

He smiled as he said that.

 

“Uuh…”

 

“Heh heh heh. You might be a genius at winning over girls. I wonder how many girls will fall into your clutches.”

 

She smiled bitterly, brought her face in close, and moved her lips to the side.

 

“Ah! M-Mirko…that tickles.”

 

“Oh? So Your ear is one of your weak points?”

 

“Kuh~!”

 

She breathed onto and licked at his earlobe, sending a numb shudder down his spine, so he subconsciously reached out his hands to fight back.

 

He grabbed both of the soft breasts pressing against his chest.

 

“H-hey… Not so sudd-...Ah~!!”

 

He lifted the swollen breasts from below as if weighing them and gave them a good squeeze. They felt wonderful and the penis buried in her hidden garden would throb each time he teased her nipples.

 

“Wait… c’mon…Calm down…"

 

“Ahh… Then you stop… with the ear… Ah~!.”

 

Kuroha’s ticklishness seemed to weaken the dam keeping him from cumming and Mirko’s bust grew more sensitive thanks to the attack on her nectar hole.

 

At some point, it had once again become a competition to see who could overwhelm the other first. They almost looked like friendly siblings playing with various parts of each other’s bodies. This was even more so because of how alike they looked.

 

“Nn.. Ahh, Kuroha… You’re such a dirty boy.”

 

“Mirko… The way you wiggle your big butt is just too lewd.”

 

“Ah hah… I wouldn’t be doing that…if you weren’t making me feel so good.”

 

As she straddled him, her seductive butt started wiggling around in circles all on its own. Just as it seemed to be moving right, it would start left. Meanwhile, her inner flesh continued to gently constrict, stroking the brazen younger boy inside her.

 

The creaking of the bed grew louder and louder.

 

“Ahh… Mirko. I’m cumming again....”

 

“G-go ahead. Cum. I’m…I’m also about to…”

 

Her hair shined just like silk as it flew through the air and her moans grew to their peak.

 

The second surge gathered in Kuroha’s penis and he instinctually thrust his hips upwards. He buried himself to the hilt in her vagina.

 

Her brown hips were lifted into the air as their union grew all the deeper.

 

“Ah~!!!!!!”

 

The wonderful shock was so great that a scream-like moan left her throat.

 

Her spine arched backward with her upper body leaning forward, so their colliding cheeks separated and they could look at each other in the eye.

 

“Nn…”

 

“Heh~!”

 

Without exchanging a single word or sign, they pressed their lips together as if in an embrace.

 

They looked like lovers reunited after many years.

 

“Ahh… Kuroha. Kh… I’m cumming~!..”

 

Her entire body was erotically wet and shining with sweat as she tensed up like a beast and breathed her adult moans of pleasure into his mouth.

 

“Ahhh. Mirko… .”

 

“Cum… Kuh. Cum with me!”

 

They seemed to melt into each other as their lower bodies jerked madly together.

 

“!”

 

In addition to her sweet moans, her fleshy crucible begged him by sucking him in, so he sprayed his carnal desire inside it.

 

“Ah!!!!!”

 

His second load of juices was no less impressive than the first as he fired it into her womb like a bullet.

 

He came with such fierce intensity that simply receiving it was enough to melt the core of Mirko’s body and send harsh jerks through it as she supported herself on all fours. Her chocolate-colored butt was wet with sweat and a number of other bodily fluids as she threw it to the left and right.

 

They continued pounding their intertwined skin together until he had expelled the very last drop.

 

“…Ahh…”

 

‘Sex is really amazing. I feel so full right now.’

 

Mirko seemed to literally become a blazing inferno. A switch flipped inside her as a large grin covered her face

 

“Heh heh. I see you’re still full of energy, too. You can keep going, can’t you?”

 

Kuroha tilted his head. It seemed like it would be a long night, but he was also curious to test how long he could go on. As such he nodded and said,

 

“Let’s continue.”

 

Without breaking their connections, she twisted her hips and made a complete turn, showing her back to Kuroha,

 

“Take me from behind.”

 

 

 . 

 

83