CH 119: …A WILD NIGHT (4)
3.7k 4 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Take me from behind.”

 

Kuroha didn’t need to be told twice. It was the kind of order he was happy to follow. Still keeping their connection, he hugged her from behind and raised his body. It took a little twist, but she now on all four with Kuroha dick deep inside her.

 

Once on her stomach, she propped her upper body up on her elbows and looked back at him to lewdly urge him on.

 

“Now, you should find it easier to move like this. Just pound me as much as you want.”

 

Kuroha didn’t bother answering. He grabbed her large brown butt and began thrusting his hips. He was hesitant at first, but he gradually began to go faster.

 

“Yes~!”

 

The hard cock stirring up her wet vagina produced lewd sticky noises that echoed in the room.

 

“Ahh, harder! Pound me deep inside!”

 

He gradually intensified his thrusting as requested.

 

“It’s hitting me so deep ~!”

  

His hips began loudly slapping against her ass.

 

He gave her what she wanted by pounding his dick into her as hard as he could manage.

 

And it certainly did seem that she was enjoying it.

 

“Hee…ahh, ahh, ahh…”

 

This was a direct, brute force attack with no plan at all.

 

He grabbed her wiggling butt by the hips and held her even closer than before.

 

She cried out in surprise when he pushed his cock as deep inside as he could manage.

 

‘Kuh~! she really is tight.’

 

He was apparently doing it right. Every time he pushed up into her, she would gasp and tremble, and then let out a heated breath and go limp.

 

The pleasure from her womb led her inner flesh to crawl pleasantly across his shaft.

 

“I can’t believe how wet you are inside. It’s so sticky.”

 

While he enjoyed the squeezing and repeatedly applied pressure deep inside her, he noticed her vagina filling with thicker love juices that gave off an even stronger sweet aroma.

 

“Ahh…nh, ah, ahh. That’s because your dick is hitting me right where I like it. I tense up inside and all those sticky juices flow out.”

 

‘So is she about to cum? It could happen at any moment.’

 

If he stimulated her too much, she would cum right away, so he pushed against her womb gently, like handling an explosive that would go off if shaken too much.

 

Now that she was a little more used to the stimulation he was providing, she began grinding her hips against him again. He had been worried about making her cum unexpectedly, but now he was way more worried about himself blowing his load.

 

‘Sh-shit. Her pussy is squeezing and stroking my dick all over. How can this be so good?’

 

“Ah, ahh. Pushing on me deep inside is great, but I need this kind of rubbing too. I want it all.”

 

Mirko was gradually giving in more and more on her animal instincts. Her hip movement picked up speed as she greedily sought the pleasure, so the lewd sound of her thick love juices being stirred up grew loud enough 

 

 

Still, he was a little worried. Going so strong on the first time wasn’t generally advised. 

 

He was not sure he could stop, but he had to ask when she could no longer form complete sentences.

 

“Um, Mirko! Does it hurt? Is this too rough!?”

 

“My.. breath catches.. but not cause it hurts. Ahh, it feels too good. Ahh, so don’t stop. I love this, ah, ah, ahh.”

 

She squeezed his penis tight while moaning in pleasure. She produced even more love juices as if to tell him he could be even rougher.

 

This answer was enough for Kuroha. After all, while teasing and shaming them a little was fun, he didn’t want to bring them pain.

 

The rough treatment only made her vaginal walls squeeze him in joy, provoking the urges deep within his lower stomach.

 

Simply squeezing him or simply rubbing him would have been good enough, but the unpredictable stimulation from her squeezing and rubbing vagina soaked his dick with agonizingly sweet pleasure.

 

‘Shit. I’m going to, ahh, cum first at this rate.’

 

The hot mass in his lower stomach rapidly grew more intense and began rising up from the base of his shaft.

 

“Ahhh! Your cock is, ah, ahh, getting even harder. It’s getting bigger and throbbing inside me, ah, ah, ahhh!”

 

‘I’m about to cum, but is my dick’s reaction bringing her to climax too!? Is she close?’

 

The pounding of his growing and throbbing penis shook her vaginal walls and womb and she could no longer control her own pleasure. Her inner flesh squeezed even tighter to melt his dick and enhance the urge to ejaculate.

 

While they both drove each other to climax with sweet pleasure, love juices and precum flowed endlessly out to soak her female hole.

 

Sensing the danger of the coming ejaculation within the vortex of sweet pleasure, he grabbed the short girl’s large breasts that were bouncing from his intense thrusting.

 

The mounds had been forming bell-like shapes as they bounced and they felt even softer and more melted than when he had felt them before. Heat filled his fingertips as they sank into her soft flesh.

 

“Ah!! My boobs, ah, ahh, all of a sudden, ahhh, y-yes, ahhh, they’re so sensitive!”

 

Mirko had been just barely managing to restrain her intense moaning to a level

 

He pinched her nipples which were the one hardpoint on those soft mounds.

 

At the same time, he had just about pulled his erection out of her but then thrust all the way back in for a merciless blow to her womb.

 

“Ah, ahhhh, it’s so…so good! Yes,,. yes, Ah~!!!!”

 

She tensed up like she had been zapped by electricity while he continued the hard thrusting and groped her twin mounds roughly enough to push the nipples down into them, so she finally achieved orgasm while her entire body convulsed.

 

Her vaginal walls squeezed tight in orgasmic pleasure to mercilessly shake his penis.

 

“Kh, Wait, ah, ahh, if you do that, I can’t, ahhhh, stop myself. Ahhh!!”

 

The urge that had reached the base of his dick rapidly grew and a scorching sensation rushed up to his urethra. He desperately tried to fight it, but…

 

“Your cock is twitching so much. Ah!!!”

 

Her vagina’s continual orgasmic movement caused her to squeeze even together on his manhood.

 

“Ahhh, I’m cumming!!”

 

Maddeningly sweet pleasure soaked his dick while a milky torrent surged out and quickly filled her vagina.

 

 

The intensity of his ejaculation struck her womb and its heat filled her vagina, causing another wave of trembling pleasure to wash over her while she leaned back on the bed.

 

 

 

I know this volume was rather long and some might have left because of it, but I am really happy to have taken so much time to write it. Thanks to it, Kuroha and all the other managed to get way closer and learn new things. This new volume might be even longer than the previous one. But it will be faster paced

 

77