CH 58: ORDINARY MORNING? PRELUDE TO A NEW ADVENTURE?
5.2k 12 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Kuroha was leaving the house with Minegata this time. They already talked about how their first days went, and as expected Minegata laughed his ass off when he learned what happened.

Kuroha sighed a little but didn't complain. He was used to Minegata laughing at him. All those defeats on games were really pitiful. Thankfully, in real life, he always won all their competition.

Truthfully, it was a waste of Minegata talent to be in the support department. His power was too cheated. The only limits being his imagination and his mental strength. Kuroha still had chill from the day Minegata tried to draw and summon All Might. Minegata nearly died that day.

Well, not everyone was suited for fighting or even willing to fight. Minegata's dream wasn't to be a hero but to draw. Kuroha respected all dreams as long as they came from oneself.

Of course, he knew how hypocritical that sounded. After all, even though he wanted to eradicate all evil, this wasn't really his dream. For Kuroha, a dream was something that should make the dreamer happy. A goal to chase. Of course, perhaps he was wrong.

Anyways, as they walked, they began to speak about the classmates that they remarked.

"There is this girl in my class. Hatsume Mei. This girl is very good at what she does. I need to learn from her."

Minegata didn't use the word genius. He knew how much Kuroha hated this word. Kuroha knew that people had a different level of talent. But he hated when one's own hard work was resumed with the simple sentence, "of course he can do this. He is a genius." This kind of sentence could change a genius into someone ordinary in the long run.

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yep, and I received a slap. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried to measure her three sizes in front of the whole class."

Kuroha stopped after hearing this. He looked at Minegata back, before questioning,

"When will you stop playing the pervert? This role doesn't suit you."

Minegata stopped a while, then turned to face Kuroha with a large grin, his both hands behind his head,

"What did you say? The wind was a little too strong."

Kuroha sighed. This wasn't the first time they had this discussion. But, he didn't insist. He knew the power of trauma. He was a living example of it. Sadly, he didn't have some talk-no-Jutsu to resolve the trauma in Minegata's heart.

"I simply said that we should hurry. Otherwise, we will be late."

"Yep, let's run."

---

U-A high school. The best school for future heroes in the East. Most people think that this school only teaches how to fight. But they're wrong.

Even in the hero department, students didn't just simply learn how to become a hero. They also learn normal things like in every school. Math, English, science, etc. Everything was taught like in a normal school.

The timetable was divided into six periods, going from 8H25 to 15H10, with each period being lasting for 50 minutes and 10 minutes dedicated for homeroom class from 8H25 to 8H35.

Today, Aizawa-sensei didn't come, and the first part of the morning changed into self-study. The places were assigned depending on their name. Well, destiny was really playing with him.

On the plan of the class, his seat could be seen. His name was Hayate. His neighbor was supposed to be a girl called Hagakure Toru, and behind was seated who? You'll have guessed, Todoroki Shoto.

He tried to call Fuyumi and Natsuo yesterday, but he wasn't able to reach them. Well, this didn't really matter. He wouldn't call him for now. This guy seemed even more mentally perturbed than him.

He really wished to punch their bastard of a father in the face. Even though he knew that he would most likely get turned into ashes before even reaching him. His last accident showed him how dangerous fire could be for his regeneration.

He entered the classroom before going to his place to sit while ignoring the noise made by them discussing and the sting of the stares on his back as he walked.

All the students were looking at him. Some with curiosity, others with excitement, one with anger(we all know who.) and others with challenges.

His performance yesterday was simply too crushing for them.

Once he was seated, he began to look around. On his right, a girl was seated. Well, he guessed that it was a girl, but since he couldn't see her appearance, it was hard to judge. Nowadays, doing the distinctions between men and women was harder. Just how many boys changed their gender?

So, while he was willing to give the benefit of the doubt, he would always think about what if it was a dude who went through an operation.

"Hello!! You were seriously awesome yesterday. Your quirk was a little creepy, but hey, I'm not one to talk."

"True! true! it was seriously awesome."

The first one to talk to him was a pink girl who looked like an alien queen. Ashido Mina. She wasn't seated and directly came to talk to him. Well, despite her alien-like eyes and horn, he had to admit that she was pretty beautiful.

The second one was his neighbor, Hagakure. He nodded with a little smile. He didn't really care about them, but if everything goes well, they'll all become great heroes. It was necessary to build a good rapport.

"Thank you for the compliment. Your quirks are no slouch either. You're pretty good."

"Shishishi thank you. But simply being able to melt things isn't that great."

"At least you can destroy things. All I can do is be invisible. I was basically last during the test."

Kuroha opened his mouth to correct them, before thinking better. Frankly, all the quirks he saw were awesome.

Hagakure quirk even more. Most heroes didn't have a powerful body. After all, there were few quirks who strengthened the body or gave extreme regeneration like his. This meant that no matter how powerful, even endeavor could die if he was fast enough and received a headshot. As such, with enough preparation, she could kill many powerful heroes and villains alike.

The reason he didn't open his mouth was that he didn't want to stand out as the one proposing how to make their quirks more deadly. He was sure that he was already in the red in the UA book. No need to make his situation worse.

"Frankly, you shouldn't underestimate yourself. Since you entered U.A, it means that you have the necessary talent. You just need to find it."

He tried to make a reassuring smile. He wasn't really good at it but that should have done the work.

Ashido blushed slightly before stretching her hand,

"Thanks. As you know, my name is Ashido Mina, call me Mina."

He clasped hand with her and accepted,

"Mina is it? Then you can call me Kuroha."

"Me! I'm you can call me Toru, let's be friends."

"You can also call me Kuroha."

The advantage of being handsome and strong.

---

The rest of the morning went by in a simple fashion. They simply had English with Present Mic as the teacher. It was pretty boring for all the students. Even more so for him, since he was already completely fluent in English. Well, at least Present Mic was a good teacher, so he had no complaints.

Once they finished the lesson, he began to walk towards the cafeteria with Toru, Mina, Izuku and his two friends, Uraraka and Tenya. He had already asked Momo and Minegata to reserve a place for him.

The cafeteria in UA was pretty high class. They could even buy gourmet food at a reasonable price. Once there he began to look around before seeing a tall boy with purple hair waving his hand at him. Next to him was a pink-haired girl with goggles on her head while Momo was seated a little farther.

"Let's go there. I have a friend who reserved a place."

The others simply nodded before following him. It didn't take long for them to sit around. Since all of them apart Minegata and the pink-haired girl were from the same class, the presentation was pretty easy.

(So this girl is the one he talked about this morning.)

He thought as he looked at the pink-haired- no, rather at Hatsume Mei. She was a rather short girl with a mature build. At least her curves were close to Momo. Her shoulder-length pink hair was styled into thick dreadlocks. Her irises were yellow with a cross in the center.

She seemed to be rather hyped, talking and laughing while advertising her future gadget. From her words, in a few months she would have created some gadgets to be presented. Kuroha could feel how much she loved what she was doing and as such warmed up pretty fast to her. There was nothing more beautiful than seeing people work hard for their dream.

After lunch, Kuroha was walking towards the classroom with Izuku and Tenya. The girls went to the toilets. He never understood why girls had to go to the toilets in teams. At least, Momo didn't seem to be upset this time. He still needed to past some time alone with her to discuss.

While walking, he looked at Izuku who was holding an autograph of the cook hero: Lunch Rush. The level of fanboyism of Izuku was really off the chart. At least Nighteye was only a fan of All Might. He sighed,

"Izuku, you should put it in your bag. You know what we will do in a few minutes."

"Ahahah Don't worry, I didn't forget. How could I?"

"You two seem pretty close. Yesterday you also came together. Were you from the same school?"

Kuroha wasn't surprised by this question. They already talked about what to answer

"Kuroha and I studied under the same master. That's how we meet each other."

"Oh!!! Your master must be really incredible to be able to raise two such fine students. I hope to be able to meet his esteemed self one day."

Kuroha let out a bitter smile. Frankly, he was avoiding Milienia recently. He wasn't used to having his emotions rise so much. It was really an uncomfortable feeling. As such he answered

"It's a she. Our master is a woman. As for meeting her… Trust me, once you do, you'll regret having made such a wish."

Kuroha and Izuku shivered at the same time.

After that, they refused to talk about it and entered the classroom

----

Meanwhile,

"Achoo,!! *sniff* why did it feel like someone was talking ill of me?"

"Ojou-sama, you must be mistaken. Come, try this new blend of tea."

"Oh!! Sebastian, what could I do without you? I will be really sad when you die of old age."

Sebastian let out a wry smile at those blunt words. But, he didn't begrudge her. Because he is the second generation of butler serving her. The first, his father, was already dead, and even after he followed his father to the grave, their master would still look like a young lady.

"Ojou-sama, I finally found a ticket to the place you talked about. Also, your other disciple called. She recently entered the town and while most likely will stay for a year or more."

"Ohohoh, this little girl is back? Then things will become really interesting. Also, good job for obtaining those tickets. It must have been hard."

"Nothing is too hard if it's for you, but.."

An expression of hesitation clouded his face. Millennia, understanding him, took a sip of her tea before continuing.

"Don't worry, it's bad for your old heart. I know what I'm doing. I would never harm this child. After all, apart from that bastard who now calls himself All For One and my crazy sister who plays the queen, people who can potentially live as long as we are pretty rare."

"I understand!!! Excuse me for having doubted you."

Sebastian bowed before going away and taking two black tickets. On it, the words SIN CITY could be seen writing in gold while on the back a red skull was drawn

---

Kuroha, unaware of what kind of shit he will soon be pulled into was patiently waiting in class, then, a loud voice sounded in his ear and through the whole classroom,

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

110