SURVEY: HOW TO BECOME A BETTER AUTHOR.
4.1k 31 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lol, I must be one of the authors who communicate the most with the readers in WN. I generally pass it as a joke in order to become closer to you guys but if you really think I am doing too much tell me.

Also, I had a test today and I aced it. I have a big headache because of the hundreds of pages I had to study yesterday but I am happy. As such, perhaps à short chapter may come tonight or a long one tomorrow.

Now, let's go to the important things. Why did I troll you again? 

Well I was laying in my bed while reading some novels I really liked(PRACTICAL GUIDE OF EVIL. It's not on this platform.Try it I love that novel) and I began to have an existential crisis(lol). But yeah I began to ask myself. I am doing alright? Did I become better? Could I become better? What kind of mistakes did I make? Did I fall into the usual trap of called habits? Do I make too much filler? Perhaps.... Not enough cliffs?? ?

Yeah... I might have been a little drunk when thinking about all that. But now that I am sober (I think) I can't help but ask myself these once again. 

As people are generally proud and blind of their own fault. I can't obviously objectively assess myself. So this where you came from. 

STYLE :

GRAMMAR (error and beauty of the words) :

WORLD BUILDING :

CHARACTER :

FILLER? :

EPICNESS:

OVERALL QUALITY:

GROWTH OF THE AUTHOR:

Those are the point I want you to assess. I not only want to know what you really think of this story, but I also want to know if you want I have grown or regressed as an author.

After all, évolution can't be linear. Perhaps I have grown at some point and regressed in others. I need your opinion on this as well as how you think I could become better. 

Be as honest as possible. Like I always said, I will accept all criticism as long as they stay polite.

Also, I need your opinion about the prologue. This one is optional.

I wonder if I should make some changes to it. Of course, I won't change the overall course but you get my meaning I think.

Thanks for your support. I know you all love me despite all my troll ???

52