INTERLUDE 13 : HEROES!! CHAOS!!??
4.3k 18 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Hum this chapter will be a little hard for those who didn't read or watch the Canon but no worries. I will do my best to make things as clear as possible.

https://discord.gg/CCFfemR this the link to my discord. I hope to see active people. I want more discussion. Though the guys in my server are mostly crazy ?

--------

The next day, in what looked like a large conference room, a group of people in costume could be seen arguing

"THOSE bastards!!!"

"THEY MUST PAY!!"

"DO THEY THINK THAT WE ARE EASY TARGET?"

"THEY DARE?!!!"

Nezu looked as those guys screamed their indignation. While he found the way they acted crudely and unseemly, he could understand their anger.

Yesterday, they received two pieces of info about the same situation. For the first time after many years, the villains were forming a group.

This new itself wasn't a problem. This group seemed to only have a few really powerful figures, the rest being nothing more than trash. No, they absolutely weren't a problem.

The problem lay on their target.

*Shiver* *Shiver*

Nezu took a sip of his tea as he tried stopping shivering in rage. Those bastard targets were none other than UA. They were targeting his cute little student.

UNFORGIVABLE!!!!

Even right now, tens of plans of torture and annihilation were going through his head. Those villains needed to be eradicated. If the association response was too slow, some more powerful villains might decide to join. Such a situation, with All Might current states, was unacceptable.

*Sigh*

Another thing giving him a heartache was his decision to close UA for a week. He didn't want to do it. How could justice bow down to evil? But, while his heart wanted to show his might, his brain was clear as always.

The reason All Might was the symbol of peace was that he seemed invincible and indestructible.

The same went for UA. They couldn't afford to lose their reputation, nor could they put the children in danger because of their pride.

*BAM!!*

"SILENCE!!!"

 A voice finally brought him out of his thoughts. The one who spoke was seated to his left. He was wearing a tight, navy turquoise bodysuit with lines of flames streaming across his chest, upper torso, arms and most prominently, his shoulder. Even his beard and mask were made out of fire. 

This man was Todoroki Enji, also known as the Flame hero: Endeavor. The number 2 hero.

"*Whistle* Finally the old man acted, those guys were seriously pissing me off."

"YOU!!!"

"Me what? Wanna fight?!"

The one who acted nonchalantly with her feet on the table as she taunted Endeavor was a rather beautiful tanned woman wearing a sleeveless white leotard with a dark purple trim around her shoulders and waist, a wide, yellow crescent moon design over her chest, and two thick metal plates on her midriff. Her purple thigh-high boots were particularly eye-catching on the table. Apart from this, her most eye-catching figure were her red eyes, her white hair, and her long rabbit ears.

She was Usagiyama Rumi, the Rabbit Hero: Mirko. She was praised as the strongest woman in japan and was ranked 7.

In Japan, Professional heroes are officially ranked by taking into account several factors such as the number of cases solved, general popularity, and level of social contribution. Of course, the emphasis on the number of resolved incidents was greater. That was why Endeavor was ranked second despite having a lower approval ranking than heroes such as ranked fourth Best jeanist and the ranked third Hawks.

Mirko was also an oddity in the ranking. She was the only hero apart from All Might in the top ten acting solos. No, even All Might, didn't totally act solo.

What made her stand out was that all her stats such as social contributions were inferior to those in the top ten. It was just that the number of cases she solved on her own was so high that she still squeezed in.

It was like a student flunking in all his tests, but obtaining a Mark so overwhelming high in one core subject that he made up for all his other failures.

After Endeavor outburst and Miriko remark, the scene calmed down. After all, those two weren't known for being particularly kind. 

Once the silence settled, All Might, who had stayed silent all this while finally raised his head. Right now, his blue eyes could be seen glowing menacingly. Even the cheeky Mirko slowly lowered her feet from the table. She knew that important things would be discussed. All Might began to speak with a low voice.

"I will be honest, I'm very angry right now. So angry that I have to give my all to keep this boiling anger in me. Trying to attack UA shows how bold they have become. We must show them who exactly they messed up with."

The others nodded their heads. Even Endeavor, who was always envious of All Might had a solemn expression on his face.

Finally, another man, one standing next to All Might opened his mouth,

"I propose a full-scale purge. Our goal this time is the mastermind of this debacle."

After saying this, the man, Nighteye gave a USB key to a blue-skinned girl, Bubble Girl, standing behind him. She inserted the key into the computer and began to make it work.

The room suddenly darkened before a projection appeared on the wall. On it, three people could be seen standing in front of a crowd. Nighteye began to speak,

"Those three are our target. The info we have on them is rather thin. We know that the blue-haired girl is a relatively powerful individual in possession of psychokinesis-like quirk. While the one seemingly made out of fog is in possession of a teleportation type quirk. Their leader, this creepy white-haired guy is called Shigaraki Tomura. His quirk is unknown, but it should be a pretty powerful one...Yes? Jeanist?"

Nighteye answered the man who raised his hand was a slim man wearing a pair of jeans, a denim waistcoat with two large breast pockets, and a denim dress shirt with a very high collar that cover his face up to just his nose.

He was Hakamata Tsunagu, also known as the Fiber Hero: Best jeanist. He was ranked 4 in the pro hero ranking.

"From what I understand of the information we received, the threat those three poses is more minimal or at least medium. Why then are so many Pro heroes and even all the top ten reunited?"

Nezu nodded, he could understand the question of Jeanist. Right now, not only the top 10 but more than 40 pro heroes of relatively high rank were reunited. While the news of this villain league was alarming, and their plan to attack UA even more so, making so many high ranked hero reunite was clearly clearly overkill.

Rather than Nighteye, it was All Might who answered. 

"The reason is simple. I suspect, no I am basically sure, that Shigaraki Tomura is the successor of an old enemy of mine. If I'm right, then we must crush them and capture them as soon as possible before it's too late otherwise…."

*BANG*

"It's urgent, hurry, look at the TV."

Just as All Might was about to continue a black-haired man wearing a tan overcoat, urgently entered the room while screaming.

Nighteye, rather than wasting time by asking what was happening, did as he was told and switched the tv.  What they saw...Was pure chaos!!

(AN:I won't lie. I am taking very big risk with this turn of events. Of course some Canon events will still happen. But the changes will become greater and greater. After all, MHA is still being written. It's impossible to follow the original script until the end.

Now, give me your honest opinion on this chapter. This might determine what I will do next.) 

97