Chapter 2 โ€“ Juicy rumors
1.1k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well...it's hard for me to remember all the news. We haven't seen each other for over a month. My friends and I almost every day discuss different "juicy" news, and not at all how to make a tincture from the mandrake root," Vesta noted.

"Well, yes, I understand. Tell me something like that ..."

"So, recently I found out about one dwemer thing. One wandering magician from Bruma County called her a "dwemer strap-on."

"What? How?", Selena asked, not hearing.

"Dwemer strap-on. Do you know what a strap-on is?"

"Yes, I know what a strap-on is because I too often communicate with you."

"Well, but it's not so simple. As this magician told me, the Dwemer race once had problems with the male population, and therefore female magicians developed special magical strap-ons that somehow fused with the woman's body, and she not only felt it as part of her body, but also secreted sperm through it, which was created on the basis of its internal structure of the body. That is, she could really conceive a child who would inherit her characteristics."

"It doesn't seem to have helped them since they disappeared."

"They were probably in very big trouble, such that even magical strap-ons could not help. So...", - Vesta paused for a moment and looked around, - "... a few years ago, such strap-ons were found in abandoned Dwemer cities, and some magicians created summoning spells based on them, as well as real copies of these strap-ons."

"That is, with the help of witchcraft, you can summon such a strap-on?" - Selena was surprised.

"Yes. It's not much harder than summoning an Atronach or Daedric armor."

"Well... I can't do either."

"There are also material magical copies, but they are expensive, like any enchanted thing. This magician offered me to buy such a spell from him, but I just don't have enough mana to use it, and I didn't have that amount of money. He said that many women who are more or less familiar with magic already have this spell. At least in Cyrodiil."

""Hmm... is it possible to pee standing up with this strap-on?" Selena grinned

"I have no idea. But this opens up a new world of sensations to everything else! According to him, a woman feels a strap-on as her own flesh!"

"Well, I get it. When you acquire such a spell, it's better not to go down to your dark sewer."

"Ha-ha!", - Vesta laughed, but immediately fell silent, as she was afraid of the echo from her own voice that echoed through the sewers.

"Hush! Someone will come to your voice," Selena hissed.

"Yes, I'm sorry. But that's not all. The same magician, who specializes in the sexual aspect of the school of witchcraft, told me about another interesting thing."

"Tell me."

"He said that the servants of the Molag Bal invented one cross, which, without thinking twice, was called the cross of the Bal. In fact, this is a chair standing on a cross-shaped stand, to the back of which another cross is attached horizontally to the ground, in the center of which is the head of the person sitting, and his hands are somehow tied to this cross or pushed through holes in this structure. The legs of a sitting person move apart and are tied to the seat."

"And that's all it takes to...," Selena began to say.

"Of course, to rape the victim!", - Vesta quickly replied, - "What else can the attendants of the Bal come up with?!"

"Hmm... It takes a long time to tie victims to a chair, I think."

"But no! When the victim is exhausted or wounded, she becomes vulnerable to one spell, which places her in this cross of the Bal. There is no need to bind anything. It's like you don't have to put on a balaclava or fasten straps on a summoned armor. Everything happens by itself."

"Oh, I see" Selena said.

"But that's not all. This cross in the process of rape absorbs some of your attributes and passes it to the rapist. The magician only said that there is no unambiguous option, and variations are possible. Someone absorbs a reserve of strength, someone health points, someone mana reserve, and so on."

"And this cross is the result of a spell?"

"Yes, but only when the victim is in a vulnerable state, either with a low reserve of strength, or the victim is knocked down, paralyzed, or injured."

"You remember everything so well. Apparently, you are interested in this topic, Vesta! And how can you counteract? Is it possible to use a Dispel?"

"I don't know, to be honest. Maybe you can only literally break out, but it depends on your strength and on the difference in levels between you and the rapist."

"It sounds disappointing. And why did this wandering magician tell you all this in such detail?"

Vesta spread her hands and answered: "He was just giving an open lecture at the Umbacano mansion. You could have come to listen too."

"Yes, but I just didn't know about this lecture."

"You need to come to the Elven Gardens more often in the evening. They gather there and discuss all kinds of news and announcements. There are many things you can't find out from the newspaper "Black Horse Courier!"

The girls chatted for about an hour, discussing various gossip and rumors. Then Selena had to return home, as her sick mother might need help. She promised Vesta that one of these days she would look into the Elven Gardens to participate in idle chatter with other young residents, but in fact she was not going to go there at all, as she avoided the crowd.

They climbed out of the manhole and, after saying goodbye to each other, went in different directions. Despite the fact that the girls were in the sewer, they did not go down, where it was dirty, but stood on the platform under the hatch. Therefore, the cleanliness of Selena's clothes or body was not affected in any way.

Dusk was already beginning to fall on the city. Returning to her Temple district, where her mother, Camilla Erana, rented a living space, she passed the guards several times, who looked disapprovingly at her crimson shortened robe. They probably intuitively felt that the cult of the Mythical Dawn, fashionable but condemned by the emperor, would bring many troubles to the empire in the future.

21